Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1442. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 06:12:52 AM
As i think for match Chelsea vs Manchester City this match will be low scoring and will get very tight result because this battle between 2 big teams will be very interesting but i am doubtful about Chelsea it will win this match that is why i also my bet on double chance draw or away.

I have my bet on both team to score and other option will try with online live inplay because this game may go first half as draw, so live will give good odd to bet as i think first goal will be after 20+ min then the odd will also be good to bet.
for Chelsea, this may be a good time to take car. Manchester City lost These two title rivals, and in-house. It will certainly affect the confidence of the players, which already was not too good. In addition, Manchester City three days later, again taking office in Ukraine, while next Sunday should be the final of the Capital One Cup on the program. There are persistent rumors of Manuel Pellegrini will stimulate B team with a glorified, because he puts priority in the Champions League and Capital One Cup final. Players like Aguero, Toure and Kompany will probably not come into action. Chelsea there are some defensive injuries that the strength of the defense is also not beneficial. The best bet for this match is over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
February 21, 2016, 06:04:03 AM
As i think for match Chelsea vs Manchester City this match will be low scoring and will get very tight result because this battle between 2 big teams will be very interesting but i am doubtful about Chelsea it will win this match that is why i also my bet on double chance draw or away.

I have my bet on both team to score and other option will try with online live inplay because this game may go first half as draw, so live will give good odd to bet as i think first goal will be after 20+ min then the odd will also be good to bet.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
February 21, 2016, 06:03:24 AM
we have big match for FA cup today Chelsea vs Man City a little confused to decide my pick but for these match i think i would go for over 2.5 goals

i will play this one HT draw end period draw also think both team to score and maybe final score 1-1
man to many pick for this game
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 21, 2016, 05:48:37 AM
i don't think Chelsea will win the match,i will pick 2 events in this match,both teams to score and Mancity or draw
i was a Chelsea fan,if i say something about their recent performance,i think  they forget to play the real football

Their recent performances has indicate that they are better nowadays. Pretty much not on their top form but it is still better than when mourinho left them, it takes time to recover probably they wont recover until this season ends however you cant expect them to be who they were at this pace
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
February 21, 2016, 05:24:49 AM
Manchester City have so big odds for this match against Chelsea so that i am little confused what is going to happen into this FA cup match, i have my bet on away or draw @2.06 maybe this is risky when Manchester City will play without key players.

Chelsea is suffering from big problem and not a good team like Manchester City but this is totally different event than epl so that i have my bet on Chelsea @1.78
i don't think Chelsea will win the match,i will pick 2 events in this match,both teams to score and Mancity or draw
i was a Chelsea fan,if i say something about their recent performance,i think  they forget to play the real football
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
February 21, 2016, 04:44:16 AM
Manchester City have so big odds for this match against Chelsea so that i am little confused what is going to happen into this FA cup match, i have my bet on away or draw @2.06 maybe this is risky when Manchester City will play without key players.

Chelsea is suffering from big problem and not a good team like Manchester City but this is totally different event than epl so that i have my bet on Chelsea @1.78
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 21, 2016, 04:41:52 AM
Activity: 686
February 21, 2016, 04:38:16 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 21, 2016, 04:29:42 AM
Chelsea vs Manchester City. Big match for today FA Cup, i'm surprised Manchester City ML have a huge odds. i think i will pick over 2.5 goals and Manchester city +0.75.
Activity: 686
February 21, 2016, 04:26:17 AM
I also will give try to Tottenham maybe it will not play with full strength into this but it has ability to beat Crystal Palace while it will play this match on home ground, i think it will be good option to place bet on ML.
Activity: 700
February 21, 2016, 04:09:27 AM
It seems both teams to score will be fun and interesting for match Chelsea vs Manchester City, maybe Chelsea can win this match but i am not sure about this and still looking for draw result because there is possible chance to get draw result for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
February 21, 2016, 04:05:40 AM
I also think Chelsea will win this match because Manchester City will play without key players as this match is not so important for it, it will be easy for Chelsea to win this match at home ground.
Activity: 350
February 21, 2016, 02:44:27 AM
Tottenham is best choice when it is playing against Crystal Palace, i am quite sure about Tottenham will win this match when it is at home yard so that is clear it will be an easy win for it and ML is clear cut pick to place bet.
yeah no important matches in this week for tottenham, of course they will play with the key players
Activity: 896
February 21, 2016, 02:33:08 AM
Tottenham is best choice when it is playing against Crystal Palace, i am quite sure about Tottenham will win this match when it is at home yard so that is clear it will be an easy win for it and ML is clear cut pick to place bet.
Activity: 350
February 21, 2016, 02:10:13 AM
Forgot it's Chelsea vs Man City in the FA Cup 5th round today.

I wonder how seriously both teams will takw it considering they have very, very important CL 2nd legs very soon.
Yeah.
5 days left city will compete in the Champions League. of course they will prepare for the game is more important.
they will lost tonigh
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
February 21, 2016, 01:48:15 AM
for night i pick chelsea . maybe result 2 - 1  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 21, 2016, 01:20:56 AM

Bournemouth vs everton , everton win ! Nice!

Bournemouth should atleast score 1 goal considering that they got alot of opportunity to score yesterday however they keep on wasting it. I got my bet on both team to score and was waiting for bournemouth to score in every golden opportunity that they got. Everton was solid as usual, I should have put moneyline to cover up for the both team to score as well incase it fails
legendary
Activity: 1652
February 21, 2016, 01:14:09 AM
we have big match for FA cup today Chelsea vs Man City a little confused to decide my pick but for these match i think i would go for over 2.5 goals
Activity: 420
February 21, 2016, 01:07:33 AM
I pick these bets for FA Cup. Arsenal can win at home. I don't expect much action for Watford game and Everton both teams to score a lot and going to over 2.5 goals easily.
Arsenal - Hull City - 1
Watford - Leeds - under 3.5 goals
Bournemouth - Everton - over 2.5 goals
my prediction  today:
Arsenal - Hull City - GG
Watford - Leeds - 1&2+
Bournemouth - Everton - 2GG
what is that mean 2GG? GG? and 1&2+? never seen betting option like that  Roll Eyes
however everyone in this world would take bet on arsenal to win which it is very reasonable, i just can see unexpected result here Cheesy
Arsenal vs Hull under 1.5 goals? i will try
watford vs leeds over 4.5 goals? i will try too
and bournemouth vs Everton? Everton to win  Cool
Arsenal vs hull, under 1.5 goals i did it! Yeaay!
Watford vs leeds, lol watford only scored single goal . It makes my bet lost on over 4.5 goals haha
Not bad result overall, so whats your stats yesterday?

My stats for yesterday matches are really bad, Arsenal draw really kill me man. i bet big on this match, i hope i can recover my loses on today FA cup matches.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
February 21, 2016, 12:46:08 AM
I pick these bets for FA Cup. Arsenal can win at home. I don't expect much action for Watford game and Everton both teams to score a lot and going to over 2.5 goals easily.
Arsenal - Hull City - 1
Watford - Leeds - under 3.5 goals
Bournemouth - Everton - over 2.5 goals
my prediction  today:
Arsenal - Hull City - GG
Watford - Leeds - 1&2+
Bournemouth - Everton - 2GG
what is that mean 2GG? GG? and 1&2+? never seen betting option like that  Roll Eyes
however everyone in this world would take bet on arsenal to win which it is very reasonable, i just can see unexpected result here Cheesy
Arsenal vs Hull under 1.5 goals? i will try
watford vs leeds over 4.5 goals? i will try too
and bournemouth vs Everton? Everton to win  Cool
Arsenal vs hull, under 1.5 goals i did it! Yeaay!
Watford vs leeds, lol watford only scored single goal . It makes my bet lost on over 4.5 goals haha
Not bad result overall, so whats your stats yesterday?
Jump to: