Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1455. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
February 13, 2016, 11:00:05 PM
Arsenal will be difficult against leicester city. but they will try to win this match. if arsenal lose, it will be difficult to pursue a position in first place licester  Grin
there's always be a chance to win the match especially they are played at their home and odds for Arsenal also very high @1.7 and for these match i do dare to pick for arsenal win
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
February 13, 2016, 10:43:31 PM
Arsenal will be difficult against leicester city. but they will try to win this match. if arsenal lose, it will be difficult to pursue a position in first place licester  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
February 13, 2016, 09:39:47 PM
i was quite surprised that Sunderland could beat Man United and i'm so sure some people already lost their bets because poor performance from Man United
lucky for me, don't take bet ML united win, I bet both teams to score. lucky

Yeah you are really lucky, because majority are pick manchester united to win on that match. i'm sure van gaal will quit this season because bad performance from manchester united.
I think he has an agreement with the club, if he finishes in the top 4, he will stay on as manager but if he doesn't, Mourinho will step in at the end of the season
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 13, 2016, 09:37:33 PM
i was quite surprised that Sunderland could beat Man United and i'm so sure some people already lost their bets because poor performance from Man United

Yeah you are really lucky, because majority are pick manchester united to win on that match. i'm sure van gaal will quit this season because bad performance from manchester united.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 13, 2016, 09:33:02 PM

It seems most people lost the bets because united fail to win the game. No one expected this to be honest especially after their comeback in the first half with martial's goal. Although at the second half they were a bit more aggresive than the first half, it seems that only backfire to them with sunderland scoring one more goal
Activity: 504
February 13, 2016, 08:18:46 PM
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 13, 2016, 07:41:21 PM
There is not should,win there is a win wll be game tommorow together with City-Totenham game
United poor performence as usually,but if club is selling Di Maria just like that
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 13, 2016, 06:49:56 PM
Arsenal vs Leicester this is a very important match in the title race. Leicester, in case of a win, will become the main favourites to win the Premier League. However, I think Arsenal should be able to get the 3 points in this game.
Arsenal wins
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
February 13, 2016, 04:31:43 PM
Arsenal should win tomorrow if they still want to have a chance to win the title, tomorrow is their day, if they lose or draw, then I guess they are definitely out of the title fight. Same should be for Manchester City who have to win too to be in the fight for the title.
Both teams to score seems a nice bet too for both these games.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 13, 2016, 03:45:52 PM
Chelsea vs Newcastle home team showing great performance and currently chelsea lead with 3-0 and seems they will got 3 points this week
yeah now chelsea win with 4-0, i've made bet over 4,5 goals just try my luck because i've feeling chelsea will made a goals again 5-0 or 6-0 is possible still have 20 minutes again to make my bet win.
chelsea played so good and chealsea win 5 - 1

Yep, just saw that result, did not expect that. Did not saw the game, but I'm glad they are getting better.
I will go for the Arsenal v Leicester tomorrow, and I will go with a risky bet. Leicester did well vs City, so I wonder if they can do it again.
I will risk ir all and take those odds. (not betting much though, the odds are good enough)

Arsenal v Leicester
Leicester @ 4.5
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 03:43:17 PM
Chelsea vs Newcastle home team showing great performance and currently chelsea lead with 3-0 and seems they will got 3 points this week
yeah now chelsea win with 4-0, i've made bet over 4,5 goals just try my luck because i've feeling chelsea will made a goals again 5-0 or 6-0 is possible still have 20 minutes again to make my bet win.
chelsea played so good and chealsea win 5 - 1
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
February 13, 2016, 02:55:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
February 13, 2016, 02:53:23 PM
I think a very lucky person who bet over 3.5 goals in the match Chelsea vs Newcastle, I do not think that the score could be more than that, this is a very intense match
legendary
February 13, 2016, 02:42:33 PM
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 13, 2016, 02:07:55 PM

Everyone was quite surprised as well, check their statistic and you see that sunderland made alot of goal attempts and manchester united's savior was david de gea . De gea made many saves and 1 own goal in the end, the fans must still love this guy although this 1 own goal made the team lose 3 points however without de gea it could be worse imo
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2016, 02:01:35 PM
WTF chelsea played like crazy scored two goals in less than 10 minutes and 1 goal in the 17th minute, Chelsea seemed to really find their best performance after the start of the season out of line. If they continue to play like this, I believe there will be two more goals in this match I would place a bet over 4.5 goals hoping Newcastle also scored at least 1 goal
legendary
February 13, 2016, 12:42:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 13, 2016, 11:47:24 AM
I was outside today doing errands and now came back home to see United lost 2-1 to Sunderland and the match tracker said De Gea has scored own goal lol. Did United play terribly bad today? LVG must be replaced by Mourinho after season's end.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
February 13, 2016, 11:38:32 AM
Although both are in the down position standings but Chelsea still favored as the winner in this match can be seen from the betting odds for chelsea only @ 1.35 and I also agree with the prediction market chelsea ML . Newcastle also have not shown a good performance especially playing away.
Event : Chelsea v Newcastle
Your Selection : Chelsea @ 1.35
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 13, 2016, 11:38:20 AM
Damn you Manchester United.I have put a lot of money on you.Please don't disappoint.Wish the come back is justified and somehow they make one more goal or we have more chances of draw here.

There are still 45 minutes to go and there is no reason to lose hope yet. Even in the last 5 minutes the score could change if there is some determination to put more goals. Manchester united is coming to sunderland stadium to collect full 3 points and not to get another draw after last week misfortune

It was really sad to tell that Man Utd lost the match , sunderland scored a goal in the last session and the score is sunderland 2-1 and won the match from the start man utd were not that attaching. sunderland gained the benefit of home ground and won the match.

Sunderland really lucky with this victory, because de gea really made a mistake. so manchester utd lost.
but I was also quite surprised by these results and my bet also lost Sad
Not just luck helpedthem Manchester united didn't play good and the didn't score more goals so they can win the game
Jump to: