Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1462. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 05:14:31 AM
Peterborough vs West Bromwich Albion , i will take the risk to bet for West Bromwich Albion because as far  both team match review Peterborough has never won with their opponents and under 2,5 goals will be best choice to bet

Lower division team has always made some surprise in the FA cup , both team to score is a much liable options to bet because there is no reason for Peterborough to not try to get atleast 1 goal considering they will be playing in their own home so their fans will be hoping that they could win this game and advance to the next round

But still West Bromwich Albion from premier league, Leg 1 both teams has the same score 2-2. and today i'm sure WBA can win this match, my picks are over 2.5 goals and WBA ML.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 10, 2016, 05:11:34 AM
West Ham also have many chances and win. Fortunate for West Ham is not when Benteke missed 100% chances, but when referee do not award penalty for WH, that is fortunate for Lvpool

It doesnt really matter because west ham won the game in the end. Liverpool was abit unfortunate to have lost after the extra time, if only they could have score again in the extra time then they would have probably win the penalty shootout. They have much better goalkeeper then what westham has
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2016, 04:51:40 AM
Liverpool have many chances and should they can win. but it seems less fortunate. I hope Klopp can buy a good striker in the transfer market later.

West Ham also have many chances and win. Fortunate for West Ham is not when Benteke missed 100% chances, but when referee do not award penalty for WH, that is fortunate for Lvpool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 10, 2016, 04:38:36 AM
Peterborough vs West Bromwich Albion , i will take the risk to bet for West Bromwich Albion because as far  both team match review Peterborough has never won with their opponents and under 2,5 goals will be best choice to bet

Lower division team has always made some surprise in the FA cup , both team to score is a much liable options to bet because there is no reason for Peterborough to not try to get atleast 1 goal considering they will be playing in their own home so their fans will be hoping that they could win this game and advance to the next round
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
February 10, 2016, 03:16:20 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 03:10:35 AM
liverpool had a very bad appearance, a defeat for the current trend
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 10, 2016, 03:06:08 AM
Peterborough vs West Brom i hope this match too would get interesting finish and Peterborough has ability to deliver good performance on home ground surely it will take benefit as West Brom having problem to play on away so that is why bet on double chance home or draw is really good one for this match.
Well, if you think it's good, I suppose it does not hurt to bet on this match, and I think a better bet under 2.5 goals is to minimize the risk  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
February 10, 2016, 03:01:52 AM
I never even saw Peterborough played so West Bromwich (WBA) is more likely to win, West Bromwich is playing badly in the league but this time they played a team from a lower division, West Bromwich chance to win
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 02:20:26 AM
Peterborough vs West Brom i hope this match too would get interesting finish and Peterborough has ability to deliver good performance on home ground surely it will take benefit as West Brom having problem to play on away so that is why bet on double chance home or draw is really good one for this match.
Activity: 462
February 10, 2016, 02:19:08 AM
i was lucky to bet over 1.5 i was thinking to put it over 2.5 but i didn't want to take the risk Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 02:18:49 AM
yes   Liverpool and West Ham go to extra time after Philippe Coutinho’s clever free-kick

Liverpool made a second goal as soon as second half started but after that they did not made goal, it was good that i took precaution and betted live on first half over 0.5goal on good odd and won it and under 2.5 goals permatch also won.

As i expected West Ham vs Liverpool match is under 2.5 goals and DRAW 1-1. West Ham is really big teams killer on this season. all my bets are win on this match today.

I also pick West Ham ML and under 2.5 goals, I think West Ham can win in 90 minutes, so my bet lost Sad

but you got the under 2.5 goals  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
February 10, 2016, 12:45:06 AM
yes   Liverpool and West Ham go to extra time after Philippe Coutinho’s clever free-kick

Liverpool made a second goal as soon as second half started but after that they did not made goal, it was good that i took precaution and betted live on first half over 0.5goal on good odd and won it and under 2.5 goals permatch also won.

As i expected West Ham vs Liverpool match is under 2.5 goals and DRAW 1-1. West Ham is really big teams killer on this season. all my bets are win on this match today.

I also pick West Ham ML and under 2.5 goals, I think West Ham can win in 90 minutes, so my bet lost Sad
Activity: 266
February 10, 2016, 12:38:22 AM

Congrats on winning the bet. i also won on West Ham and Under 2.5 goals, but my bet on first half draw went lost but no probs 2 out of 3 bets won will make my loss cover. But as expected Liverpool lost it in extra min. but the main match they made a goal immediately on 48th min but after that they were not able to conceed another goal.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2016, 11:59:59 PM
Liverpool have many chances and should they can win. but it seems less fortunate. I hope Klopp can buy a good striker in the transfer market later.

New striker will not be the solution for this team because all they need is to change all their defenders. Liverpool currently are great in attack however poor in defence, new goalkeeper is another option as well. If they cant replace their defender then there is no point in buying another striker for the team
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
February 09, 2016, 11:08:46 PM
Activity: 434
February 09, 2016, 09:13:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
February 09, 2016, 08:04:58 PM
nnnnnnnnnnnn Shocked West Ham's Ogbonna scores in last minute of extra-time to sink Liverpool  Angry
as everyone expected, west ham will win in this match against liverpool. they are better than liverpool for now, head to head between them shows how good west ham play when meet liverpool at home , klopp effect seems not really help liverpool play better or even just to get out from hard situation to avoid lost too much.
Activity: 84
February 09, 2016, 06:40:08 PM
 Huh  What is happening is unreasonable. Newcastle freeze season ticket prices to 'avoid losing generations of supporters'
Activity: 98
February 09, 2016, 06:08:56 PM
as football fan i would like to see Liverpool in the final so it will make the game more exiting but also West Ham not bad they could do a good game against City in the finals
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
February 09, 2016, 06:07:42 PM

Jump to: