Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1547. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 12, 2016, 05:18:25 PM
So surprised to see Man Utd could score two goals in first half even though the first was a penalty.
And Newcastle just scored 1-2 now, seems that most of us were wrong to predict under 2.5goals Sad
Aside from the first few minutes that they controlled the game, the other minutes Newcastle controlled well but lost on the counter attack and when they actually pressed as a team, they scored and Man united defense looks shaky when there's pressure, I feel like this game will end in 3 - 3 draw now if the game continues like that.

as you are expecting right now the manchester united game is 2-2 just now newcastle score their second goal, 68 min finished more 22 min plus extra time is their will this match go to man utd or same always like draw.

this year Newcastle always keeps fighting against manchester united and Newcast actualy are performing very well i won't be surprised of they won today
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
January 12, 2016, 05:15:46 PM
None of the matches going the way I expected. Aston Villa winning, United match already at 3 goals, and Bournemouth beating West Ham too. Should have stayed away today  Shocked
Many time this happen to me you still have time and in soccer any thing can happen as just happen both West Ham and NEW Castle done goals and your two bets back on track now just third need something special  Cheesy

You are right!! Completely unpredictable. Newcastle and West Ham scored at pretty much the exact same time. Have to keep my mouth shut until all 90 minutes are done.

Another west ham goal!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
January 12, 2016, 05:12:44 PM
So surprised to see Man Utd could score two goals in first half even though the first was a penalty.
And Newcastle just scored 1-2 now, seems that most of us were wrong to predict under 2.5goals Sad
Aside from the first few minutes that they controlled the game, the other minutes Newcastle controlled well but lost on the counter attack and when they actually pressed as a team, they scored and Man united defense looks shaky when there's pressure, I feel like this game will end in 3 - 3 draw now if the game continues like that.

as you are expecting right now the manchester united game is 2-2 just now newcastle score their second goal, 68 min finished more 22 min plus extra time is their will this match go to man utd or same always like draw.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 12, 2016, 05:10:54 PM
None of the matches going the way I expected. Aston Villa winning, United match already at 3 goals, and Bournemouth beating West Ham too. Should have stayed away today  Shocked
Many time this happen to me you still have time and in soccer any thing can happen as just happen both West Ham and NEW Castle done goals and your two bets back on track now just third need something special  Cheesy
legendary
January 12, 2016, 05:04:11 PM
None of the matches going the way I expected. Aston Villa winning, United match already at 3 goals, and Bournemouth beating West Ham too. Should have stayed away today  Shocked
January 12, 2016, 04:50:41 PM
Tottenham - Leicester
The two sides met just three days ago in the FA Cup and the game was extremely entertaining, ending in a 2:2 draw and having in mind the potential up front for both of them, here I expect another clash with a lot of chances and a lot of goals between those two.

over 2.5 goals
In this match I am also sure over 2.5 and both teams to score because last 5 matches every time both teams done score and 4 times we have over 2.5 very interesting match thinking to put some money on Leicester ML its also very good
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 04:44:14 PM
Tottenham - Leicester
The two sides met just three days ago in the FA Cup and the game was extremely entertaining, ending in a 2:2 draw and having in mind the potential up front for both of them, here I expect another clash with a lot of chances and a lot of goals between those two.

over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 12, 2016, 04:41:47 PM
In this match bookies are winner because I check few markets most are under for this match but here just first half and we have 3 goals its shocking for me also right now

haha, everybody shocking with this results. I do not remember when is Manchester United scored two goals on first half.
both defense make a lot of mistakes, and It is quite possible to be more goals
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)
January 12, 2016, 04:40:29 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 12, 2016, 04:39:49 PM
In this match bookies are winner because I check few markets most are under for this match but here just first half and we have 3 goals its shocking for me also right now
yeah a lot of people predicted a game with few goals and i think the game will end with united winning the game and the reason i think there were a lot of goals in first half was united playing bit offensive
January 12, 2016, 04:32:48 PM
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
January 12, 2016, 04:29:12 PM
legendary
January 12, 2016, 03:53:43 PM
Going with Crystal Palace ML, Newcastle +0.5, and West Ham +0.5

Don't really understand the West Ham line but I guess they haven't been that great Away lately. Hopefully Crystal Palace can overwhelm a lacking Villa team.

There's a penalty for United already...
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
January 12, 2016, 03:40:00 PM
Aston Villa - Crystal Palace - 02
No brainer bet. Crystal Palace won't lose this game.
Bournemouth - West Ham - 2
COYI! West Ham have to win this game to climb on top again.
Newcastle Utd - Manchester United - H2
ManU will win by more than 1 goal range.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 12, 2016, 03:08:37 PM
West Ham tonight all the way cracking bet.

https://www.sbat.com/tips/free-football-betting-tips
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
January 12, 2016, 03:04:52 PM
We are betting NOW LIVE on the Premier League :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
January 12, 2016, 02:52:37 PM
I have made 3 bets for EPL today: Manchester United ML @ 1.770, Crystal Palace ML @ 2.486 and West Ham United +0.5 @ 1.936. Let's see how things go.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 12, 2016, 02:16:11 PM
After I made good gains on my last bets, here are my picks for this evening:

Villa vs Palace # under 2.5 goals
Bournemouth vs West Ham # Win West Ham
Newcastle vs ManUnited # Win Manchester United

Good Prediction, but I Doubt to take West Ham ML, odds @3.7 wow very high. I prefer to take West Ham +0.5.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
January 12, 2016, 02:08:10 PM
After I made good gains on my last bets, here are my picks for this evening:

Villa vs Palace # under 2.5 goals
Bournemouth vs West Ham # Win West Ham
Newcastle vs ManUnited # Win Manchester United
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
January 12, 2016, 01:56:45 PM
Newcastle v Manchester United
Is difficult to predict to win this match, Man united not so good when playing away Some matches away Man united always lose, and to this day I am not sure they win might be good if the bet Home Or Draw.
Jump to: