Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1598. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 27, 2015, 12:21:37 AM
leicester can survive in the top position on the boxing day, I am very confident leicester can get EPL title.

The top leader after the boxing day usually will become the winner from the statistic over past few years or atleast they will be the top 4 this season.  Things can change however at january, im sure that alot of clubs will want to sign mahrez since he is very talented

Yeah i agree with this, all things can change at or after january. the real fight will be after january and i hope all big teams comeback on the top form for win this premier league.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
December 26, 2015, 11:57:15 PM
leicester can survive in the top position on the boxing day, I am very confident leicester can get EPL title.

The top leader after the boxing day usually will become the winner from the statistic over past few years or atleast they will be the top 4 this season.  Things can change however at january, im sure that alot of clubs will want to sign mahrez since he is very talented
if leicester able to retain all the existing squad. including two players of his top scorer. they will be parading the trophy at home  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1442
December 26, 2015, 11:30:25 PM

I'm not sure Leicester City champions EPL even I doubt they  finish in the top 5 standings
things like this are common as last season Southampton so good at the beginning of the season until the end of the season finished in position 7
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2015, 11:16:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 1414
December 26, 2015, 10:55:48 PM
legendary
December 26, 2015, 10:51:47 PM
As expected actually because 80% of yesterdays match won by home team

Hmmm in fact, only 6 matches (60%) are won by the home teams yesterday, 3 matches (30%) end as a draw, and the remaining 1 match (10%) is won by the away team Everton.

Yeah i miscalculated that one, this is a sunday early morning at my country so its my bad for counting it wrongly. Still it is a good percentage to show that boxing day matches usually are advantages for the home team. Everton actually are really licky that cleverly got that long range header inside the goal at the last minutes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 26, 2015, 10:42:32 PM
what a night in the premiere league ther where many surprises chealsea drawing after getting back in line Arsenal ,Manchester united and Licester failing to score also Arsenal loosing 4-0 is a big shock for today matches it was their opportunity to get back at the top of premiere league

yeah what a night yesterday. all prediction gone wrong and leicester match only get 1 goal and leicester can make a goal, and i'm very surprise arsenal losing so hard 4-0 goals. only manchester city can win on yesterday match.
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 26, 2015, 10:38:09 PM
As expected actually because 80% of yesterdays match won by home team

Hmmm in fact, only 6 matches (60%) are won by the home teams yesterday, 3 matches (30%) end as a draw, and the remaining 1 match (10%) is won by the away team Everton.
legendary
December 26, 2015, 10:32:42 PM
very weird for prediction this round.
much teams it was not like himself from last games. Especialy Arsenal and Leicester.
for two days new round, and now i really i no have any idea for prediction Sad

Nothing is weird with this especially at the match of boxing days. In boxing day matches, usually the home team have alot more advantage then the away team because it is a public holiday and lots of supporters come to support their local Tteam. As expected actually because 80% of yesterdays match won by home team
legendary
Activity: 1232
December 26, 2015, 10:18:19 PM
WTF arsenal. When I wake up and see the final result, I was very surprised and not believe it. regret not taking over goal Sad
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 26, 2015, 08:40:25 PM
very weird for prediction this round.
much teams it was not like himself from last games. Especialy Arsenal and Leicester.
for two days new round, and now i really i no have any idea for prediction Sad
legendary
Activity: 910
December 26, 2015, 08:35:32 PM
Watford have won all the past 4 games in EPL and only lost to Leicester City and Man Utd by 1 goal. I don't think Chelsea can win by more than 1 goal, and so I will bet on Watford +1 @ 2.083. Man Utd haven't won once in the past 4 EPL games, and so I will bet on Stoke City +0.5 @ 1.700.

Both my two bets have won. Stoke City beat Man Utd comfortably, while Watford get a 2-2 draw after Oscar failed to score at the penalty spot near the end of the match.
Activity: 868
December 26, 2015, 07:33:02 PM
what a night in the premiere league ther where many surprises chealsea drawing after getting back in line Arsenal ,Manchester united and Licester failing to score also Arsenal loosing 4-0 is a big shock for today matches it was their opportunity to get back at the top of premiere league

Yes only Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur great team that won the match and liverpool give a gift victory to the fans when it managed to hit Leicester City
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 26, 2015, 07:00:34 PM
Arsenal just ruined my night, I needed their winning to win a bet @4.1 on City/Tottenham/Arsenal and a single bet I had on them...I do not know how they played because the match was not aired here, but they surely sucked Undecided.

So close to win @6+ on Watford, it seems today was not my day...

I will bet on City to beat Leicester, what do you think?, I watched today City's match and they played well, they looked like a solid team, while Leicester... bah, they lost to Liverpool Roll Eyes.

Oh man it is EPL
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 26, 2015, 06:41:56 PM
Only one surprise is 0-4 Arsenal lost.Even not lost,becouse in EPL anybody is wining with anybody  but 0-4
Chelsea ,United,big names nothing more,Leicester-Liverpool,two very good teams.Klopp won.I think it is most important  victory  for Liverpool and Klopp in all season
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 26, 2015, 06:12:23 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 05:30:40 PM
What a surprise, I could accept Arsenal not winning, but 3-0 was beyond my expectatives
yeah after the win against City i thought it will be an easy game for Arsenal against Southampton because Southampton this year are not playing like last year but it was a surprise even for Arsenal not even scoring a single goal
legendary
Activity: 1442
December 26, 2015, 05:25:48 PM
Southampton VS Arsenal take risks for arsenal they must win to become the leader in Premier League because Leicester City lost today

i had just placed my bet for Arsenal win today and i hope they can win and be on top of the league
also the odds for Arsenal win is pretty high @2.28

Really bad for Arsenal, they squandered a chance to occupy the league leaders Arsenal lost today
Predicting matches in the Premier league is really difficult some bets I lost today manchester United and Arsenal Lose  Embarrassed
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 05:19:57 PM
Need one more goal to make my bet won.. I guess at least arsenal can made 1 goals..
Now score 2-0
Congrats you won Arsenal fail to do so just done by Southampton they are now leading by 3 - 0  Shocked

Today both Manchester United and Arsenal performed very bad and their opposite team scored golas from half time and ful time, on the other sited manchester city performed so well with full of goals,

MC have been doing great last year but who knows this year , not really liked the team .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
December 26, 2015, 05:18:15 PM
Need one more goal to make my bet won.. I guess at least arsenal can made 1 goals..
Now score 2-0
Congrats you won Arsenal fail to do so just done by Southampton they are now leading by 3 - 0  Shocked

Today both Manchester United and Arsenal performed very bad and their opposite team scored golas from half time and ful time, on the other sited manchester city performed so well with full of goals,
Jump to: