Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1616. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
December 20, 2015, 12:45:41 PM

Yes I know about it but now West Ham play away, the home fans certainly can affect the performance West Ham
for that I predict both teams to score I also agree with you but I chose a safe bet

You should be lucky if you win this game. The first half has ended with a very boring match from both sides, Im checking the games through live commentary at flashscore and see that nothing significant happened at the first half, I was expecting more from west ham for this match
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
December 20, 2015, 12:14:06 PM
A few minutes the match Swansea City vs West Ham United I do not recognize each team in detail but still trying to predict
West Ham United is ranked better premier and currently plays away so I think both teams to score better

West Ham has a good record in this season, they can beat all the big teams EPL, such as city, chelsea, liverpool, arsenal and draw against united

Yes I know about it but now West Ham play away, the home fans certainly can affect the performance West Ham
for that I predict both teams to score I also agree with you but I chose a safe bet
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
December 20, 2015, 12:07:19 PM
A few minutes the match Swansea City vs West Ham United I do not recognize each team in detail but still trying to predict
West Ham United is ranked better premier and currently plays away so I think both teams to score better

West Ham has a good record in this season, they can beat all the big teams EPL, such as city, chelsea, liverpool, arsenal and draw against united
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 20, 2015, 12:02:00 PM
I was not expecting from Liverpool to loose a match in this way it is amazing for me.Swansea vs West Ham over 1.5 goals for this match @1.40 seems to more good right now.

The odds for west ham ML is 3.8 right now and that is almost a crazy odds there because west ham should have easy win today. West ham are 8th at the league and swansea is at the bottom three , bookies are crazy to get that kind of odds for west ham
legendary
December 20, 2015, 12:01:46 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
December 20, 2015, 12:01:40 PM
Liverpool made me loss as I placed on both teams to score but could imagine today will be one of the worst performance by Liverpool.When giant looses bring disasters to its fans like us.It was not seeming that Liverpool is playing today.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
December 20, 2015, 11:59:53 AM
I was not expecting from Liverpool to loose a match in this way it is amazing for me.Swansea vs West Ham over 1.5 goals for this match @1.40 seems to more good right now.
legendary
December 20, 2015, 11:59:40 AM
From now on start betting on Leicester every week and get the cash rolling in 

If I have know that this is coming then I would have done this since few months ago. They will meet with liverpool next match and all I can tell is that leicester will win this match again like usual

I was really surprised with the results of Liverpool, I hope they immediately bought several star players.

Star player is not what they need and also not guarantee that they will win with that many star player. Manchester united have alot of star and they lost another game yesterday
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
December 20, 2015, 11:53:04 AM
I was really surprised with the results of Liverpool, I hope they immediately bought several star players.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 20, 2015, 11:48:57 AM
From now on start betting on Leicester every week and get the cash rolling in  Grin Grin Grin But seriously all these upsets are incredible every week something unexpected happens all the time maybe it would better to just bet on goals lol.
legendary
December 20, 2015, 11:47:38 AM
my prediction is correct, I doubt that liverpool could win so I tried to take both teams to score. but liverpool really bad can not make goal and big lost 3-0

Your prediction is correct but your bet lose you are not lucky today  Grin try again tomorrow
I also do not think liverpool could not score really bad, I saw some people bet in the second half both teams to score they also lose money
legendary
December 20, 2015, 11:42:17 AM
and that bet now officially loses.

Liverpool is officially lost as well. They seems to be like west ham since klopp take over liverpool, when they are playing with the big clubs like chelsea and city they managed to beat them and scored alot but when they are playing with weaker team , they tend to lose and waste points for them
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 20, 2015, 11:36:46 AM
my prediction is correct, I doubt that liverpool could win so I tried to take both teams to score. but liverpool really bad can not make goal and big lost 3-0
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 20, 2015, 11:35:54 AM
Boah Liverpool losing 0:3 in Watford!
Thank god I decided not to bet any games today after yesterday's desaster.
So Watford is on a great winning streak now.4 games in a row.Amazing.
The first Klopp hype seems to be over and hard reality is coming back to Anfield Road.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2015, 11:18:59 AM
I have made a bet on Watford v Liverpool under 2.5 @ 1.791 just before the game started, and I have another bet on West Ham United +0.5 @ 1.893.

Bad situation Chemistry1988 while a score of 1-0 liverpool possibility will also be scored then in the second half liverpool trying to gain the victory and it should make one more goal  Sad

Yup it is already Watford 2 - 0 Liverpool now at half time. Looking at it, my bet is likely going to lose but well this is football. Sometimes the match can be very unexpected. Smiley

Liverpool  scored 3 goals and Watford not scored then your bet win this miracle you need  Angry really hard, liverpool especially playing away
the only hope liverpool only able to make a draw.I hope you approached miracle good luck

Nah my bet is on under 2.5 goals rather than Liverpool ML, so if Liverpool scores 3 goals my bet will still lose. Anyway, Watford just scored the third goal in 85th minute, and that bet now officially loses.
legendary
December 20, 2015, 10:57:06 AM
What an unexpected first half on Watford vs Liverpool, Watford leading by two goals. Whats happen with Liverpool? Hope they can score at least 1 goal in second half because I bet on over 2.5 goals.

Nothing happened to them because they still use the same player since rodgers was sacked. Thats normal if they lose the game since klopp is not really a magician and watford has been having a very good winning streak lately
legendary
December 20, 2015, 10:46:53 AM
I have made a bet on Watford v Liverpool under 2.5 @ 1.791 just before the game started, and I have another bet on West Ham United +0.5 @ 1.893.

Bad situation Chemistry1988 while a score of 1-0 liverpool possibility will also be scored then in the second half liverpool trying to gain the victory and it should make one more goal  Sad

Yup it is already Watford 2 - 0 Liverpool now at half time. Looking at it, my bet is likely going to lose but well this is football. Sometimes the match can be very unexpected. Smiley

Liverpool  scored 3 goals and Watford not scored then your bet win this miracle you need  Angry really hard, liverpool especially playing away
the only hope liverpool only able to make a draw.I hope you approached miracle good luck
legendary
Activity: 1344
December 20, 2015, 10:30:32 AM

Expect the unexpected in football. There are a few times where I bet on over 2.5 goals and there are two goals at half. I thought I was going to win my bet but the second half stay goalless. It is not uncommon for teams to be goalless in any of the half.
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 20, 2015, 10:26:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
December 20, 2015, 10:21:52 AM
What an unexpected first half on Watford vs Liverpool, Watford leading by two goals. Whats happen with Liverpool? Hope they can score at least 1 goal in second half because I bet on over 2.5 goals.
Jump to: