Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1626. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 17, 2015, 06:56:49 AM
yeah Leicester will not be champions this season, they will lose with manchester city, arsenal, liverpool and MU who have lots of money to buy some of the star players in the upcoming transfer window and this is clearly going to further increase the strength of their respective

They have beat alot of top club but if they only manage to get a draw only from all this top club then they will keep getting points and could become the champions. IMO their aim for european league only will get them alot of funds coming in and sponsors as well
Leicester are the luckiest team in premier league ever, they may have some quality player and a good touch from their manager Ranieri.
But usually the team like this can't survive in top table due some key players get injured, so far Leicester didn't have any injured key player and i call it as a lucky.

They also have to escape the january transfer window without anyone coming in for massive bids for any key players. If a big clubs starts offering big money nobody is turning that down.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
December 17, 2015, 02:36:07 AM
yeah Leicester will not be champions this season, they will lose with manchester city, arsenal, liverpool and MU who have lots of money to buy some of the star players in the upcoming transfer window and this is clearly going to further increase the strength of their respective

They have beat alot of top club but if they only manage to get a draw only from all this top club then they will keep getting points and could become the champions. IMO their aim for european league only will get them alot of funds coming in and sponsors as well
Leicester are the luckiest team in premier league ever, they may have some quality player and a good touch from their manager Ranieri.
But usually the team like this can't survive in top table due some key players get injured, so far Leicester didn't have any injured key player and i call it as a lucky.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 16, 2015, 10:58:29 PM
Lets see.if Kompany from City will be injured City is out of the game,if Silva doesnt play Aguilero doesnt strike much

In a case  of Liberpool.We had  only some tast what Klopp is ableto do

Arsenal is stable last time but it is last time
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 16, 2015, 08:07:45 PM
I prefer to bet on Leicester becoming the Top 4 this season. The odds are good and many of the other big teams have inconsistent form so there is a good chance of Leicester getting into Top 4.

There are only two consistent team besides leicester currently, manchester city and arsenal so there are two free spot for them to claim if they keep playing consistently. United and liverpool could chase them however if they are back on track but right now they are quite bad , united especially
I son't see Liverpool end up high this year.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 16, 2015, 05:48:55 PM
guys, what are you think, how much days Mourinho will be a manager of Chelsea?
for me as United fan, best situation would  be to replace LVG 

You are actually blind or ignorant to the fact that mourinho is not the same anymore. There is no point to hire a coach that have worse performance than van gaal . Also please keep on the latest news, the manchester united management has made an approach to pep guardiola already

i am not see this information about Guardiola vs. United. many hesitant with new contract in Munich.
my opinion that is not only Mourinho culprit for bad results, There are also some players. Van Gaal have much better position than it deserves, and for me LVG is much worse manager than Mourinho, not for only last two month.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
December 16, 2015, 11:53:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
December 16, 2015, 11:47:43 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 11:30:12 AM
Anyone knows where I can lay Leicester becoming a champion this season?

I don't think any bitcoin sites offer that (I may be wrong though), but you can lay that @ 23 on Betfair. https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/football/market/1.118280148

If you feel like betting for leicester on some special occasion than you can bet on here https://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=2022802. There are some series of unique bet there, personally I have put leicester to be the top teams by christmas 2015 for 1.8 odds and some handicap win at high odds

What Wendigo wants is to lay that bet, or in the other words, he believes Leicester won't be the champion. Correct me if I am wrong, there is no way we can lay a bet on Directbet, isn't it?
You are right Wendigo wants to bet Leicester won't be champion's this year I also check Directbet is not offering bet like this only Betfair is offering but odds are very high because most of peoples also sure about this they are not champions this year
Activity: 896
December 16, 2015, 10:52:59 AM

I don't think any bitcoin sites offer that (I may be wrong though), but you can lay that @ 23 on Betfair. https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/football/market/1.118280148

If you feel like betting for leicester on some special occasion than you can bet on here https://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=2022802. There are some series of unique bet there, personally I have put leicester to be the top teams by christmas 2015 for 1.8 odds and some handicap win at high odds

What Wendigo wants is to lay that bet, or in the other words, he believes Leicester won't be the champion. Correct me if I am wrong, there is no way we can lay a bet on Directbet, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1064
December 16, 2015, 10:44:11 AM
I prefer to bet on Leicester becoming the Top 4 this season. The odds are good and many of the other big teams have inconsistent form so there is a good chance of Leicester getting into Top 4.

There are only two consistent team besides leicester currently, manchester city and arsenal so there are two free spot for them to claim if they keep playing consistently. United and liverpool could chase them however if they are back on track but right now they are quite bad , united especially
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 16, 2015, 10:41:55 AM

Yeah Leicester owning this season at least until this december, and when january transfer open. many teams will back inform for winning this season. it will be interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1344
December 16, 2015, 10:36:04 AM
legendary
December 16, 2015, 10:32:31 AM

Activity: 896
December 16, 2015, 10:24:16 AM

legendary
December 16, 2015, 10:08:45 AM

You are actually blind or ignorant to the fact that mourinho is not the same anymore. There is no point to hire a coach that have worse performance than van gaal . Also please keep on the latest news, the manchester united management has made an approach to pep guardiola already
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
December 16, 2015, 10:05:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 16, 2015, 09:03:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 16, 2015, 08:36:59 AM
I hope so but they could be doing like what west ham did the other year.  Very hard to maintain.  If they lose Jamie Vardy or Riyad Mahrez to injury they probably stop the run. 

There are alot good players in leicester , not only mahrez and vardy but their defender and keeper is great as well. Their keeper is the son of the legendary manchester united goalkeeper smeichel that has good record in saving the goal
Smeichel is no World Class Keeper. Altough he is a good goalkeeper for premier league teams.

His father was a world class goalkeeper and he soon will be one as well. Remember that he is still young and has show good potential already so another year or two you will see that alot of clubs will be aiming for his signature
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 16, 2015, 08:33:13 AM
I hope so but they could be doing like what west ham did the other year.  Very hard to maintain.  If they lose Jamie Vardy or Riyad Mahrez to injury they probably stop the run. 

There are alot good players in leicester , not only mahrez and vardy but their defender and keeper is great as well. Their keeper is the son of the legendary manchester united goalkeeper smeichel that has good record in saving the goal
Smeichel is no World Class Keeper. Altough he is a good goalkeeper for premier league teams.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 16, 2015, 08:27:18 AM

Jump to: