Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1652. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 03, 2015, 08:20:48 PM
So
3-1 against Chelsea,4-1 against City,6-1 against South
So next game away of home 7-1
looks like easy money
crazy ride thay have
next games this weekend against Newcastle and played at St James Park i think they will win
but if you're so sure you can placed your bet for over 3.5 goals with odds @2.76

I don't think so over 3.5 goals on this match Newscastle versus Liverpool. Newscastle is a good team to, i think its under 2.5 goals, because they play on newscastle home and the record is quite good. maybe 0-1 or 0-2 for liverpool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 03, 2015, 07:30:20 PM
So
looks like easy money
crazy ride thay have
next games this weekend against Newcastle and played at St James Park i think they will win
but if you're so sure you can placed your bet for over 3.5 goals with odds @2.76

Or you can make a bet on Liverpool -1. The odds is currently @ 2.132 which looks to be a nice value bet to me.
i think its risk dude, remember yesterday contra swensea liverpool just win 0-1

Klopp says: "If somebody in this room thinks the Newcastle game is easy, please leave!"

I just bet Liverpool won
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 03, 2015, 06:35:11 PM
Will we see like 1-10
crazy,be serious it is incredible how in shor time Klopp has transformed his  players it to  best team.There aresame players like before

I can  tell you.It is easier in   Liverpool than it was with  Borrusia,Borussia was  on the edge  of bankruptcy  with  Lewandowski on the bench.Lewandowski  started to play  after half year ,becouse of injury of maine  striker

Now thanks to Liverpool and  Leicester EPL is super fascinating.Will Vardy score,what team will stop Liverpool
What a game  will be  Liverpool- Newcastle

Now many people think not will be Liverpool in first four,but  will be Liverpool a Champion

Will Liverpool meet Borussia in  EL,best in final
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
December 03, 2015, 11:14:50 AM
So
looks like easy money
crazy ride thay have

Or you can make a bet on Liverpool -1. The odds is currently @ 2.132 which looks to be a nice value bet to me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 03, 2015, 11:13:12 AM
So
looks like easy money
crazy ride thay have

for the next away game 7-1 can occur. This seems like an easy victory for liverpool. because Newcastle were in poor performance and is ranked 19th in the relegation zone.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2015, 11:00:13 AM
So
looks like easy money
crazy ride thay have
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 03, 2015, 10:15:57 AM
So
looks like easy money
crazy ride thay have
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 03, 2015, 09:40:24 AM
Liverpool almost make a double hattrick if daniel sturridge can score one more goal. Superb performance from sturridge and origi.
Now we can thanks to klopp because start from next week we could make a bet on every single liverpool match Cheesy

They are having a good run now that is for sure but this doesnt mean they will keep playing good like this. I will bet for both team to score because their defence is very bad especially mignolet as their goalkeeper

precisely this kind of situation is very favorable for us, when a team like liverpool start showing good and stable form , all bookies will place a low odds then in liverpool matches.
before it's all happened, we can take an advantage to make a bet on liverpool with high odds as they not yet favored to win in every single match but i am sure they will.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 03, 2015, 08:20:30 AM
Liverpool almost make a double hattrick if daniel sturridge can score one more goal. Superb performance from sturridge and origi.
Now we can thanks to klopp because start from next week we could make a bet on every single liverpool match Cheesy

They are having a good run now that is for sure but this doesnt mean they will keep playing good like this. I will bet for both team to score because their defence is very bad especially mignolet as their goalkeeper
legendary
Activity: 812
December 03, 2015, 08:20:09 AM
Liverpool very remarkable when with Klopp, I was surprised when they fell behind 1-0 and reverse the situation into 1-6 a good job Klopp Smiley

Pretty amazing turn around under klopp, all of a sudden the same players look like new signings.  Anyway i did have this pick for a liverpool win if you check this thread back Smiley.

Sturridge back on the squad already that is why they are better now. This lad is always one of the best striker in premier league but he was forgotten because of too many injuries

Yeah i really rate him highly when he is fit, looks like he might be getting some competition from Origi now also, they have great striker options.

Emre can also looked like a new signing playing zidane like passes.
legendary
Merit: 1004
December 03, 2015, 08:18:23 AM
Liverpool very remarkable when with Klopp, I was surprised when they fell behind 1-0 and reverse the situation into 1-6 a good job Klopp Smiley

Pretty amazing turn around under klopp, all of a sudden the same players look like new signings.  Anyway i did have this pick for a liverpool win if you check this thread back Smiley.

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
December 03, 2015, 08:14:33 AM

Sturridge back on the squad already that is why they are better now. This lad is always one of the best striker in premier league but he was forgotten because of too many injuries
legendary
Activity: 812
December 03, 2015, 08:04:24 AM

legendary
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 03, 2015, 06:03:55 AM
Klopp is magic, liverpool is currently really amazing, even I did not expect them to win 1-6 at home shouthampton Shocked

i must say i agree with you i didnt expect to see them with klopp that good eater
seem like he make the team in good shape form and there are playing well to
he place dices excellent and now is paying back
legendary
Activity: 980
December 03, 2015, 05:33:12 AM
Klopp is magic, liverpool is currently really amazing, even I did not expect them to win 1-6 at home shouthampton Shocked
very fantastic performance from Liverpool and this team run with very fast before this match i was thought Liverpool will win but never expected with a big score

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 03, 2015, 04:56:00 AM
not expectation, soton lost with margin 5 goals, liverpool is amazing last night, i like emre can,
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 03, 2015, 02:54:44 AM

Easy win for liverpool, even in the first half 1-3 for liverpool. i think Klop already adapt with liverpool, 1-6 is a huge win for liverpool. it will be interesting liverpool can fight in premier league.
Liverpool ML and Over 2.5 goals win  Wink

not an easy win for liverpool against southampton at home, because we know shouthampton very well last season and southampton can hold a draw when first meeting at home liverpool
legendary
Activity: 1120
December 02, 2015, 11:26:34 PM
Southampton has lost both their previous two games while Liverpool has won all the previous three games, so Liverpool is definitely having a better form and I will bet on Liverpool +0 @ 1.909.

Well I expected Liverpool to beat Southamption, but not such a 6-1 easy win. I should have trusted Klopp more and bet on Liverpool ML or even with a handicap lol. Tongue
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 02, 2015, 10:37:17 PM

I didnt like Klopp that much while he was with Dortmund, but now thats he is not in the Bundesliga, he seems like a good coach...

over 2.5 goals seems safe Wink
Jurgen Klopp jokes he didn’t come to Liverpool for the weather after thumping 6-1 victory over Southampton.
Jurgen Klopp is rewarded as a successful enthusiast by the Hindu, I also think he deserves it .
Activity: 868
December 02, 2015, 10:27:41 PM

Easy win for liverpool, even in the first half 1-3 for liverpool. i think Klop already adapt with liverpool, 1-6 is a huge win for liverpool. it will be interesting liverpool can fight in premier league.
Liverpool ML and Over 2.5 goals win  Wink

I didnt like Klopp that much while he was with Dortmund, but now thats he is not in the Bundesliga, he seems like a good coach...

over 2.5 goals seems safe Wink
Jump to: