Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1762. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
September 19, 2015, 09:43:11 AM
https://streamable.com/jjtc
https://streamable.com/0q4c

No red cards for motherf....n Diego Costa but 2 for Arsenal. That's f....d up man. What the f..k EPL turned to? I won't watch this fixed league again.

Activity: 490
September 19, 2015, 09:30:23 AM
Jose Mourinho was so desperate that Chelsea CEO had to buy the referee. 2 red cards for Arsenal, just to make sure Chelsea win the game. They suck at everything, they can only beat opponents with referees.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2015, 09:17:24 AM
Chelsea vs Arsenal
Swansea City vs Everton
Aston Villa vs West Brom 0
Stoke City vs Leicester City 0
Bournemouth vs Sunderland
Newcastle vs Watford 0
Man City vs West Ham 0

this is interesting but think that man city must win today and Newcastle ass well

arsenal left behind 1-0 with 10 players, it seems unlikely arsenal can win. i am sure city will win Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 19, 2015, 09:09:44 AM
Chelsea vs Arsenal
Swansea City vs Everton
Aston Villa vs West Brom 0
Stoke City vs Leicester City 0
Bournemouth vs Sunderland
Newcastle vs Watford 0
Man City vs West Ham 0

this is interesting but think that man city must win today and Newcastle ass well
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 19, 2015, 08:58:39 AM
Well match between Chelsea vs Arsenal is very good to pick Chelsea to win in this game today. Play Single bet and pick Money Line for chelsea also the odd is very good i think

Yes i also think same like you Chelsea will do magic and will help us to get huge profit by betting on it so now both teams are in action so i cross finger for Chelsea Kiss

Yeah i think so, Chelsea will win 1-0 or 2-0 and its depend the chelsea itself if they play defensive. and first half the score still 0-0. i hope it will under 2.5 because i bet this match under 2.5 goals. good luck all
Yeah perhaps that will happen 1-0 for chelsea because arsenal get red card in injury time, this is a chance chelsea for come back win in premier league.

Lets see whether Chelsea can take this advantage to win the match or not. It would be crazy if they cant win this match against 10players.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 19, 2015, 08:54:44 AM
Well match between Chelsea vs Arsenal is very good to pick Chelsea to win in this game today. Play Single bet and pick Money Line for chelsea also the odd is very good i think

Yes i also think same like you Chelsea will do magic and will help us to get huge profit by betting on it so now both teams are in action so i cross finger for Chelsea Kiss

Yeah i think so, Chelsea will win 1-0 or 2-0 and its depend the chelsea itself if they play defensive. and first half the score still 0-0. i hope it will under 2.5 because i bet this match under 2.5 goals. good luck all
Yeah perhaps that will happen 1-0 for chelsea because arsenal get red card in injury time, this is a chance chelsea for come back win in premier league.
yes i think chelsea will win today, arsenal really lose defender, I will try to take live bet for chelsea. hoping to win 1-0 or 2-0 Wink
I bet chelsea to win before arsenal got red card, so of course i hope chelsea to win this match with score 3-0 and i will get double win of my bet
Activity: 532
September 19, 2015, 08:43:07 AM

yes i think chelsea will win today, arsenal really lose defender, I will try to take live bet for chelsea. hoping to win 1-0 or 2-0 Wink
Activity: 812
September 19, 2015, 08:40:17 AM

Now Chelsea has chance to win this match Arsenal is playing with 10 men your under 2.5 bet is winner because now chelsea can win by 1 - 0 or 2 - 0
Me, myself and I
September 19, 2015, 08:38:25 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 19, 2015, 08:30:00 AM

Activity: 700
September 19, 2015, 07:51:09 AM

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
September 19, 2015, 07:48:23 AM
Hard to predict the result of Chelsea vs Arsenal, but I think Leicester City and Manchester City can win today and will bet on the two matches only.

Yeah chelsea vs arsenal its kinda hard to predict, but i think i will pick under 2.5 or under 3.5 goals. an9d manchester city i think city can win, dont forget west ham united record so good in premier league. so good luck for you all.

Under 2.5 goals is can be risky for this match as i think over 2.5 goals will happen today but that is my personal thought and i have my bet on this so after few minutes both teams will be in action.

Any kind of bet is always risky because this is soccer. When two team has to beat each other there is also a chance that there will be no goal at all.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 19, 2015, 07:46:42 AM
Boah have you seen that ice cold handshake between Mounrinho and Wenger?No eye contact! Cheesy
That two guys must really hate each other. With a passion! Grin
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
September 19, 2015, 07:42:51 AM
Activity: 686
September 19, 2015, 07:36:23 AM
Hard to predict the result of Chelsea vs Arsenal, but I think Leicester City and Manchester City can win today and will bet on the two matches only.

Yeah chelsea vs arsenal its kinda hard to predict, but i think i will pick under 2.5 or under 3.5 goals. and manchester city i think city can win, dont forget west ham united record so good in premier league. so good luck for you all.

Under 2.5 goals is can be risky for this match as i think over 2.5 goals will happen today but that is my personal thought and i have my bet on this so after few minutes both teams will be in action.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
September 19, 2015, 07:07:41 AM
We are betting NOW LIVE on Chelsea v Arsenal :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire match !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Good Luck & Happy Betting Smiley

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
September 19, 2015, 06:43:05 AM
Chelsea vs Arsenal

goal under 2.5
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 19, 2015, 06:40:08 AM
whether it knows Aguero injuries? it was announced that pause two weeks, but played last 10 min. against Juventus.
i think that City without him not that good scorers
Activity: 434
September 19, 2015, 06:31:31 AM

Yeah chelsea vs arsenal its kinda hard to predict, but i think i will pick under 2.5 or under 3.5 goals. and manchester city i think city can win, dont forget west ham united record so good in premier league. so good luck for you all.
September 19, 2015, 06:18:14 AM

Yes that is Chelsea vs Arsenal is very hard to predict about this match so i think better go with over 2.5 goals for this instead of money on any team but i personally feel Arsenal will win this match.
Jump to: