Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1792. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1001
August 24, 2015, 05:26:04 AM
yesterday i have bet to all low odds and have lose all, today i bet to liverpool tom odds more of 5...

sure arsenal win for 6-0 later my bet  Grin

This is a 3 week of premier league and the situation is most clear like other championship. Liverpool have very poor chance to win, but you can bet liverpool and later, if score a gol for first, later you can bet 1x  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 24, 2015, 05:07:30 AM
Arsenal have a great team atm if they can get benzema then the league could be theirs and perhaps champions league is also possible.  I also think they will beat liverpool comfortably... .going for 2- 0.
Yeah but one new player couldnt make a whole team be better imo. People expected Arsenal would win EPL when got Özil and Alexis Sanchez, but seems its still hard for them even they get Benzema before this transfer windows be closed. But, 2-0 for Arsenal tonight sounds fair enough Cool

yesterday i have bet to all low odds and have lose all, today i bet to liverpool tom odds more of 5...

Lol good luck dude, seems you are confidence about that Cool But actually Liverpool has good defense so far Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
August 24, 2015, 04:07:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2015, 04:06:18 AM
For big match tonight, Arsenal vs Liverpool, I prefer Arsenal to win, although Liverpool has got 6 points so far. Arsenal has good strategy in attacking than Liverpool. With the odds 1.7 for Arsenal, it seems high enough for me. And just for fun, I will bet on Mesut Özil as first goal scorer Cool Good luck!

Arsenal have a great team atm if they can get benzema then the league could be theirs and perhaps champions league is also possible.  I also think they will beat liverpool comfortably... .going for 2- 0.
legendary
August 24, 2015, 04:02:12 AM
For big match tonight, Arsenal vs Liverpool, I prefer Arsenal to win, although Liverpool has got 6 points so far. Arsenal has good strategy in attacking than Liverpool. With the odds 1.7 for Arsenal, it seems high enough for me. And just for fun, I will bet on Mesut Özil as first goal scorer Cool Good luck!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 23, 2015, 05:42:12 PM
Chelsea 1.54
Manchester City 1.73
Southampton 2.54

Very nice odds for today's matches.

Thank you very much for your advice, i followed your advice and won in 2 match (chelsea and manchester city) but in southampton i would have lost it but the policy of BET365 , that any match without goal the amount will be refunded made my loss repay me. so today overall profit. I will be eagerly waiting for your tomorrow match report.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
August 23, 2015, 04:07:44 PM
Like every time, i lost all my prediction and lose 24 of 25 parlay with odds to 3 from 4 to premier league, spanish liga  Undecided

Then you must be doing something wrong.Do you pick your games just randomly? If yes you should maybe switch over to analyze the teams you pick and use some statistics to look for probabilities.
Choosing a team as winner or looser just by it's name or place in the table is the worst mistake someone can do.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 23, 2015, 03:28:40 PM
Chelsea won after almost blowing the lead in the match, they also got a red card but won the match, and Manchester City continued it's strong start with a 2-0 win.

Lost again over 2.5 goals. I though they can score more than 2 goals even if they can scored chelsea more than 3 goals
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 23, 2015, 03:12:29 PM
Chelsea won after almost blowing the lead in the match, they also got a red card but won the match, and Manchester City continued it's strong start with a 2-0 win.
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 23, 2015, 03:09:54 PM
oh my parlay broken again because southampton, I regret not choosing under goals Sad
West bromwich +1.5 win, City win. lost again 0.2  Cry
legendary
August 23, 2015, 03:04:16 PM
Like every time, i lost all my prediction and lose 24 of 25 parlay with odds to 3 from 4 to premier league, spanish liga  Undecided
Good luck man, its still 3 weeks so far. We have to recover it in Arsenal vs Liverpool match tomorrow Cool.
By the way, the saddest thing in parlay is, when you lose in first match from your parlay, then it will be useless for the remain matches Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
August 23, 2015, 02:35:06 PM
Activity: 714
August 23, 2015, 01:37:04 PM
Man City played awesome today so it was clear win with nice score but i lost my bet because it was at over 2.5 goals Sad i changed my mind to place over 2.5 goals from money line.
legendary
August 23, 2015, 01:33:54 PM
Well Pedro has made first goal and his debut, seems his future will be brighter in Chelsea. Congrats for Chelsea, but they still didnt show their best performance. Everton vs Man City was a great match, with beautiful goal by Nasri and Kolarov. No doubt City will be on first rank atleast for first half of this season.
Activity: 322
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
August 23, 2015, 12:52:24 PM
half time :

West Bromwich Albion 1 - 3 Chelsea, West Bromwich Albion miss penalty and a good start for pedro He made the first goal at minute 20 Smiley

with this result my parlay broken, i choose West Bromwich Albion +1.5  Sad

Nice begining for the pedro Smiley It will be good for him. He is a goo player and now he will not to wait after the barcelona's three master forwards.
Activity: 504
August 23, 2015, 12:37:46 PM
half time result

Everton 0 - 0 Manchester City
Watford 0 - 0 Southampton

cmon southampton and city make 1 goals pls

As expected i went for draw for both matches and it happened as full market was expecting 1 goal and in Everton - Manchester City whole market is with Manchester city winning with both halfes goal but right now both matches are in draw for first halfs.

my parlay was both team with draw/ manchester city & draw / southampton. I hope i win this parlay will make my day a memorable day with winning both matches and chelsia game was superb.

you got a high chance to win Wink i think in the 2nd half manchester city will make 1 goal minimum.
but who know :p good luck guys i missed this bet chance

thanks for compliments,  as u said manchester city made first goal in second half now waiting for southampton to make a goal. if this happens then todays date will become memorable for me. Praying to god for southampton to make a goal atleast and win game.  Shocked
Activity: 462
August 23, 2015, 12:23:56 PM
half time result

As expected i went for draw for both matches and it happened as full market was expecting 1 goal and in Everton - Manchester City whole market is with Manchester city winning with both halfes goal but right now both matches are in draw for first halfs.

my parlay was both team with draw/ manchester city & draw / southampton. I hope i win this parlay will make my day a memorable day with winning both matches and chelsia game was superb.

you got a high chance to win Wink i think in the 2nd half manchester city will make 1 goal minimum.
but who know :p good luck guys i missed this bet chance
Activity: 504
August 23, 2015, 12:15:03 PM
half time result

legendary
Activity: 1232
August 23, 2015, 12:08:46 PM
half time result

Activity: 728
August 23, 2015, 11:26:07 AM
Yeah that was match to be enjoyed and the result appeared as were expectations about clear winner.I made a parlay on Man City and Southampton in live match betting.These both look pretty good to win their matches.
Jump to: