Pages:
Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 51. (Read 1199172 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
I do feel sorry for Leicester though, flying so high until lockdown, it seems like they were the team most affected by the break. And United are the ones who most benefited from it I believe.

They are still holding on the 4th spot with 59 points and 34 matches while United on 5th spot with 55 points and 33 matches. If Manchester United win their next game which I hope they will  Tongue, Leicester will still be getting that 4th spot.

on round 38, Leicester will be playing against Manchester United. If both team keep on winning their game until the last match then whoever wins the final game will have the luxury on that 4th spot

Provided that Leicester can maintain it, he will continue to occupy the position of 4 even 3 three again because Chelsea will face Liverpool so that is also an opportunity for Leicester.
Maybe at the end of this season the toughest opponents to face are Tottenham and Manchester United if both of them are able to pass then I think they can occupy position 3 again.

Arsenal lost the player in the 75th minute but Leicester could not make use of it with time left. Embarrassed
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Liverpool ML at 1.60 odds!  Shocked a bit high, and they're facing a team from the bottom half, but considering Pool haven't won an away game in months, i kinda understand why such odds.

I'll wait until the starting 11's are confirmed before pulling the trigger, those odds look like free money, but if Klopp decides to rotate the squad then i might change my mind

City Liverpool Burnley to win 6.33/1
careful with Burnley, they're sitting comfortably in the mid table while West Ham are still not safe from relegation and will be more motivated to get the 3 points today.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I do feel sorry for Leicester though, flying so high until lockdown, it seems like they were the team most affected by the break. And United are the ones who most benefited from it I believe.

They are still holding on the 4th spot with 59 points and 34 matches while United on 5th spot with 55 points and 33 matches. If Manchester United win their next game which I hope they will  Tongue, Leicester will still be getting that 4th spot.

on round 38, Leicester will be playing against Manchester United. If both team keep on winning their game until the last match then whoever wins the final game will have the luxury on that 4th spot
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
nothing to interesting today in Premier league, but City and Liverpool could score many goals, and i will play both over 3.5 on my ticket, would add West ham on another one, since they could clear their status today with a win, and they will probably do it
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I'm really impressed with the way Arsenal is playing glad to see them play in this way, we leading Leicester in first half by a goal to nil, would have been more than in first half, brilliant saves from Leicester goal keepers, Bukayo Saka might be a Ballon Dor winner if he continues in this way

I bet you felt like crap when good old Vardy came up to steal your points huh. I do feel sorry for Leicester though, flying so high until lockdown, it seems like they were the team most affected by the break. And United are the ones who most benefited from it I believe.

Sure the possibility was there but lets not pretend like the reduction of the players of the Arsenal team didn't help Leicester as it made it easier for them to penetrate and score their equalizer. Leicester finally depart the 3rd position which they have be occupying for quite a number of months.

Chelsea have moved up, leaving the battle from the fourth position to Manchester and Leicester to sort things out. Predicting based in the form so far, I think the favor would been on the said of United as they would end the season fourth ahead of Leicester.

As I said above,,, the team performing worse after restart fighting with the team performing best after restart. United will deserve it if they keep playing like this!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Wish I cashed out on arsenal game at 1:0    Sad

Here is todays head to heads, some unfair match ups

City Liverpool Burnley to win 6.33/1

*note I keep missing out on the last minute
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
I expected Leicester City to lose given their not-so-good form since the restart of the League. Luck was on their side that Arsenal got reduced to 10 men.
Even if Arsenal was still playing with 11 people, Leicester would still probably score.

Sure the possibility was there but lets not pretend like the reduction of the players of the Arsenal team didn't help Leicester as it made it easier for them to penetrate and score their equalizer. Leicester finally depart the 3rd position which they have be occupying for quite a number of months.

Chelsea have moved up, leaving the battle from the fourth position to Manchester and Leicester to sort things out. Predicting based in the form so far, I think the favor would been on the said of United as they would end the season fourth ahead of Leicester.

Now Chelsea has the advantage.
Chelsea has one difficult game against Liverpool, while Leicester has to face Tottenham and Manchester United.
It is up to Chelsea if they are going to get the 3rd position.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Arsenal could have scored more goals but Schmeichel did a great job denying some really good efforts. I liked the way Arsenal were doing attacks. The moment I saw Bellerin on lineup I knew that it's gonna be a good game with attacking link up between Ceballos, Bellerin, Saka from the right hand side. Most of the Arsenal attacks were driven from right hand side , left hand side with Tierney wasn't much effective and there wasn't much attack from that side.

The goal was very good, Ceballos did a good job faking the Leicester player and playing a good pass past Soyuncu to Saka. Good linkup and great goal.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I expected Leicester City to lose given their not-so-good form since the restart of the League. Luck was on their side that Arsenal got reduced to 10 men.
Even if Arsenal was still playing with 11 people, Leicester would still probably score.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
I expected Leicester City to lose given their not-so-good form since the restart of the League. Luck was on their side that Arsenal got reduced to 10 men. Arsenal also missed a chance of getting close to Wolverhampton or even leapfrogging them for tonight. Now the have to wrestle against Tottenham in their next match which I suspect to be an exciting London derby.

Even if Arsenal was still playing with 11 people, Leicester would still probably score. Gotta give some credit to Leicester because I like how they kinda try hard to score and makes the game really interesting. On the other hand, Arsenal goes on defensive play at the 2nd half perhaps they were trying to win the game by securing that 1 goal

But you forget that Leicester plays against Arsenal where is everything possible. Arsenal has poor defence and it's not real to not expect goals in his net.
I did not watch Chelsea game, just follow the result on the beginning. After 0:2 I got a correct result from my pics, but what happened with this game? Crystal Palace with no competitive motive made them a problem.

Arsenal displayed great defence on the 2nd half but Leicester just keep on attacking. The worse thing come after the red card and it is really hard to get the ball from leicester. IMO both team displayed great performance, its just too hard for Arsenal to win the game with defensive play with only 10 people
legendary
Activity: 2014
Merit: 1028
BetBTC.co | Sports Betting | Instant Payments
Bitcoin Betting on  English Premier League
08 July 2020 Matches

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I wasn't expecting Leicester to loose the whole 3 points. If I were to pick them, I'd go for X2 to suit my curiosity. It is all good, it ended on tie the both teams shared the points.
I expected Leicester City to lose given their not-so-good form since the restart of the League. Luck was on their side that Arsenal got reduced to 10 men. Arsenal also missed a chance of getting close to Wolverhampton or even leapfrogging them for tonight. Now the have to wrestle against Tottenham in their next match which I suspect to be an exciting London derby.

But you forget that Leicester plays against Arsenal where is everything possible. Arsenal has poor defence and it's not real to not expect goals in his net.
I did not watch Chelsea game, just follow the result on the beginning. After 0:2 I got a correct result from my pics, but what happened with this game? Crystal Palace with no competitive motive made them a problem.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
I wasn't expecting Leicester to loose the whole 3 points. If I were to pick them, I'd go for X2 to suit my curiosity. It is all good, it ended on tie the both teams shared the points.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
Arsenal seems to be very impressive tonight. A red card to Nketia.
Which gave Leicester an advantage and they made a goal by Vardi just 9 minutes after it... Ruined my expectation for that game but not for Leicester losing the third spot and soon the 4th too Wink
They are dropped to 4th now and chelsea up to 3rd with 1 point gap.

Hopefully in the next few games Leicester didn't drop more points as if Manchester United win over aston villa this Thursday the gap between Leicester and Manchester United would be 1 point and the race for champions league getting heated.
Just feel happy to see Leicester in the champions league rather than Tottenham.

4 matches to go! Yet i haven't see werner and ziyech training at cobham ... 😄
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Which gave Leicester an advantage and they made a goal by Vardi just 9 minutes after it... Ruined my expectation for that game but not for Leicester losing the third spot and soon the 4th too Wink
Red Card factor works for Leciester and they take advantage of this with superb goal by Vardy but still its good and acceptable result for both parties even in all match Arsenal was in good command Schemiel was really on top as well otherwise its going to be easily 2 - 0 or 3 - 0 in favour of Arsenal.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 305
yes

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
yes
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Will give my thoughts
Watford - Norwich. Both teams are performing miserably but Watford has slightly better chances to win even with +2 goals if they just focus well!
Crystal Palace - Chelsea. Chelsea to win +1 goal difference, both teams might score tho..
Arsenal - Leicester. No clue! Arsenal won their last four games while Leicester failed hard until their last game which performed better. Hard to predict, will go for Arsenal winning with 1 goal difference.
Watford won, Chelsea won with 1 goal and both scored. Arsenal is winning right now with 1 goal, at least in the first half. Damn I should have made a bet!

lol'd at the comment  Grin
yes
Arsenal tonight

Pages:
Jump to: