Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 657. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 25, 2017, 10:26:31 AM
Newcastle United have lost the last 3 league games and has dropped to 11th place. This game is very important to end badly. It affected performance at Watford, which returned last week's defensive third base. Richlarson continues to attract attention in the league. I expect a both side goal in this game.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 10:19:20 AM
Manchester United vs Brighton => Both Teams To Score -yes- @2.75
Swansea vs Bournemouth => under 1.5 @2.85
Tottenham   vs West Brom=> under 2.5 @2.1
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2017, 08:11:09 AM
Today I try a triple-up in Premier League:

Manchester United vs Brighton:
Manchester United is very strong at home ,considering all the competitions, has always won at home this season
WIN MANCHESTER UNITED at [email protected]

Swansea vs Bournemouth:
both teams made 11 of 12 times Under 3.5 goals  in the Premier League this seaso
UNDER 3,5 goals at [email protected]

Tottehanm vs West Brom:
Tottenham is very strong at home, this year he has already won at home against Dortmund, Real Madrid, Liverpool
West Brom has already lost 4 times away
WIN TOTTENHAM at [email protected]

Liverpool vs Chelsea:
Liverpool is a very offensive team but also suffered so many goals.
Liverpool in the last 7 games played, all competitions, has always done at least over 2.5 goals.
Chelsea , considering all competitions, did 8 times of 9 over 2.5 goals away.
OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2017, 08:10:50 AM
Burnley vs Arsenal.  Burnley to win +1 at 1.95.  A decent bet imo.  I can see Burnley holding Arsenal to a draw here.  IMHO.

Dont forget that arsenal has been performing brilliantly , they wont against tottenham last week and I dont see how they couldnt trash burnley. If they could get past tottenham easily like that then you probably already know that burnley to win at +1 is going to be a wasted bet. Should be taking arsenal -1 if you really like to get some risky option

True.  But I chalk it up to Tottenham underperforming than Arsenal getting the better of them.  And I have confidence in Sean Dyche's ability to outfox better teams somehow.  Check the league table, they're equal in points.  Dyche must the doing something right.

But mostly made the bet because Burnley is at home with the +1 at even odds (almost).

Arsenal are not good at away games and that's why people tend to bet on Burnley rather than supporting Arsenal with such handicap. Meanwhile, if for example Arsenal can win this game, I doubt they can win by a margin of 2 goals or more.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 25, 2017, 07:35:13 AM
Burnley vs Arsenal.  Burnley to win +1 at 1.95.  A decent bet imo.  I can see Burnley holding Arsenal to a draw here.  IMHO.

Dont forget that arsenal has been performing brilliantly , they wont against tottenham last week and I dont see how they couldnt trash burnley. If they could get past tottenham easily like that then you probably already know that burnley to win at +1 is going to be a wasted bet. Should be taking arsenal -1 if you really like to get some risky option

True.  But I chalk it up to Tottenham underperforming than Arsenal getting the better of them.  And I have confidence in Sean Dyche's ability to outfox better teams somehow.  Check the league table, they're equal in points.  Dyche must the doing something right.

But mostly made the bet because Burnley is at home with the +1 at even odds (almost).
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 25, 2017, 05:33:15 AM
Burnley vs Arsenal.  Burnley to win +1 at 1.95.  A decent bet imo.  I can see Burnley holding Arsenal to a draw here.  IMHO.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 25, 2017, 03:30:30 AM
Found a couple of nice looking bets for this weekend.

Crystal Palace vs Stoke.  Stoke to win +0 at 2.74.  This is really good, as Stoke seems to be doing pretty well at away games this season.  Couple that with a struggling club in Palance, then this is a good bet.

Burnley vs Arsenal.  Burnley to win +1 at 1.95.  A decent bet imo.  I can see Burnley holding Arsenal to a draw here.  IMHO.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 03:13:03 AM
A friend of mine who is a staunch Liverpool fans says that they are going to beat Chelsea very easily this weekend and I think he is way over his head because they are yet to tackle their defensive problems even though they have one of the best attacks currently in the premier league.  A counter attack from Chelsea will be very disastrous for them and i will not be surprised if they end up losing by a three goal margin.

They could dream about it and that is what they are going to get from dreaming, nothing. Liverpool is not in a state to beat chelsea yet. I admit that they are quite tough this season , quite stable as well but to actually beat chelsea means it is totally out of their league. If they could even get a draw from it then it will be a great result
yeah no way that Liverpool could win Chelsea because Liverpool don't Know how to win a game look at their previous game they were winning 3-0 in first half but they blow it up and ended it with a draw and that's not The first Time that this happened last season made the same thing all the time and with Chelsea getting back in better shape and Kante back in midfield not gonna happen they could get a draw but not a win Chelsea would not allow that and better go with over 2.5 goals if you want to bet on this game because Chelsea will definitely find the net with that defense that Liverpool have and with hosts aggressiveness they will also try to get goals scored.

although play in home, liverpool still very dificult can win meet chelsea
liverpol still not stable performance, last match in champion league, meet sevilla leading 3-0 but result final 3-3
this mean liverpool not stable performance and not good diffence
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 25, 2017, 01:27:25 AM
A friend of mine who is a staunch Liverpool fans says that they are going to beat Chelsea very easily this weekend and I think he is way over his head because they are yet to tackle their defensive problems even though they have one of the best attacks currently in the premier league.  A counter attack from Chelsea will be very disastrous for them and i will not be surprised if they end up losing by a three goal margin.

They could dream about it and that is what they are going to get from dreaming, nothing. Liverpool is not in a state to beat chelsea yet. I admit that they are quite tough this season , quite stable as well but to actually beat chelsea means it is totally out of their league. If they could even get a draw from it then it will be a great result
yeah no way that Liverpool could win Chelsea because Liverpool don't Know how to win a game look at their previous game they were winning 3-0 in first half but they blow it up and ended it with a draw and that's not The first Time that this happened last season made the same thing all the time and with Chelsea getting back in better shape and Kante back in midfield not gonna happen they could get a draw but not a win Chelsea would not allow that and better go with over 2.5 goals if you want to bet on this game because Chelsea will definitely find the net with that defense that Liverpool have and with hosts aggressiveness they will also try to get goals scored.

West ham got a point is moyes finally working his magic, Liverpool and Chelsea attack vs counter attack, while there is no doubt Liverpool have a very good attack but it's a fact when Manchester United tried it, they horribly failed. I feel it should be 2-1 Chelsea, also expect Manchester United to fire goals left and right with so much attack I don't understand why do they defend, they should just go for the attack and kill the opposition.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 24, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
November 24, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1148
November 24, 2017, 02:52:06 PM
West Ham manager David Moyes remains without injured trio Javier Hernandez, Michail Antonio and James Collins for his first home game in charge.
Can he win for the first time?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 11:58:32 AM
Chelsea vs  liverpool match I'm very much looking forward to and for now I need some advice for the match that will be tomorrow.
is it possible to chelsea scoring more than two goals?
i will bet big in pertandingan bseok.
and look forward to victory chelsea.
maybe some opinions can be input here
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 11:46:47 AM
West ham is really bad this season and I know a new manager david moyes is manage west ham right now but i'm still not sure about it. Over 2.5 goals is the best pick for this match and over 9.5 on corner kicks. Pretty sure both teams will play offensive and I hope West ham can win their first match with moyes.

Couldn't agree more.
Only play for today is on the match goals market!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 11:22:22 AM
West Ham vs Leicester City.
Leicester to Win @ the London Stadium tomorrow. There's no doubt that leicester are favorites in this match, they're going to play against a team that holds a recent record of 3 losses, 2 draws in the EPL, and is currently in the relegation zone. Unless David Moyes does something drastic (a change in tactics or fomation) then I think it's only a matter of time until he gets sacked. He already said that some of the players dissapointed him after the Watford defeat, so I believe he might try something new tomorrow. Also, Moye's first home match as West Ham manager tomorrow, it's going to be interesting to see the fans reaction.

West ham is really bad this season and I know a new manager david moyes is manage west ham right now but i'm still not sure about it. Over 2.5 goals is the best pick for this match and over 9.5 on corner kicks. Pretty sure both teams will play offensive and I hope West ham can win their first match with moyes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
November 24, 2017, 11:03:07 AM
Chelsea vs  liverpool match I'm very much looking forward to and for now I need some advice for the match that will be tomorrow.
is it possible to chelsea scoring more than two goals?
i will bet big in pertandingan bseok.
and look forward to victory chelsea.
maybe some opinions can be input here
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 24, 2017, 07:49:34 AM
In West Ham, new manager David Moyes left his first game without a score. West Ham, who is on the relegation line, has no tolerance for loss of points. Leicester Ctity's six-game invincibility ended last week. Both teams find goals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 24, 2017, 02:49:20 AM
West Ham v Leicester City

The last win from West Ham was in September, against Swansea and is winless since. Leicester, under new management, improved and now is 4 points ahead of the relegation zone. West Ham has injuries concerns too, so things should be easy for Leicester.
Considering their poor defense even with full squad, the best pick is Leicester and over 2.5 goals

Until this week, West Ham and Leicester have proven themselves less, they are practically bad. So this game is not so interesting. But I think this game will belong to West Ham with both teams scoring goals. I personally prefer the West Ham squad and I'm sure West Ham will win.
legendary
Activity: 1162
November 24, 2017, 12:03:26 AM
West Ham v Leicester City

The last win from West Ham was in September, against Swansea and is winless since. Leicester, under new management, improved and now is 4 points ahead of the relegation zone. West Ham has injuries concerns too, so things should be easy for Leicester.
Considering their poor defense even with full squad, the best pick is Leicester and over 2.5 goals
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
November 23, 2017, 09:46:26 PM
West Ham vs Leicester City.
Leicester to Win @ the London Stadium tomorrow. There's no doubt that leicester are favorites in this match, they're going to play against a team that holds a recent record of 3 losses, 2 draws in the EPL, and is currently in the relegation zone. Unless David Moyes does something drastic (a change in tactics or fomation) then I think it's only a matter of time until he gets sacked. He already said that some of the players dissapointed him after the Watford defeat, so I believe he might try something new tomorrow. Also, Moye's first home match as West Ham manager tomorrow, it's going to be interesting to see the fans reaction.
Jump to: