Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 663. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 13, 2017, 01:05:48 AM
Pogba has become one of the leaders of this Manchester. Would like to see less injuries in football and Pogba in particular. Waiting for his return.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 12:18:09 AM

I remember last season all the talk was of pogba not being so special but now we can se how important he is.  They just needed a solid player behind him like matic to free him into an attacking midfielder role.

Absolutely time changes everything. He turned out to be a very important part of the team, and his absence being clearly visible, its a hot topic at the moment. But Man U can change this by simple changes, by bringing in few players. I don't know what Mourinho is doing, I hope he hits the right thing at right time.

I guess Manchester united have now felt the cash they forked to purchase his signature. The fans are now realizing it was a good buy and are already craving for his quick return from injury. I guess the coach would have to do something now before they loose grip on the premiere league.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

I remember last season all the talk was of pogba not being so special but now we can se how important he is.  They just needed a solid player behind him like matic to free him into an attacking midfielder role.

Absolutely time changes everything. He turned out to be a very important part of the team, and his absence being clearly visible, its a hot topic at the moment. But Man U can change this by simple changes, by bringing in few players. I don't know what Mourinho is doing, I hope he hits the right thing at right time.
Activity: 434
November 12, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

Oh yeah and I was one of the players who said that but since Matic came, he has been freed of his defensive duties and has been given a free role where he links up the midfield to the attacks of the clubs. Since he is currently indisposed we now know his importance to the club. Hope he comes back soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 03:37:48 PM

November 12, 2017, 12:06:19 PM
Manchester united currently has a squad that I think is very competitive. they now have the best players in every line. but they (manchester united) have lost points in recent matches. this is a dilemma because I think Paul Pogba is supposed to play an important role in midfield, proved when Paul Pogba was injured so united performance declined and unlike in the early game of the season. this must be overcome and manchester united should be able to find a figure who can portray a vital role like pogba. I think the game is still very long and all teams still have a chance to become champions.

Its all about pogba and getting ibrahimovic back also. They have lost so much ground to city already city would have to slip up even for united to stand a chance in the league.  This time i dont see a city slip up happening.
The absence of Pogba has been the most serious issue with the current team, Without him, the ball is not getting to Mikhitaryan and he doesn't seem to get the ball to Lukaku for him to score the goals as well.  He is the link between the midfield and the attack of Manchester United.

not big effect about absence of pogba, but still efect although only fee
midfielder player in manchester united is good and enough although without pogba

It is not good enough without Pogba, no other MU players able to replace the position of Pogba. He has good vision, tactic, skills and power while there is no players who have the same what he has. The absence of Pogba is absolutely a big problem for MU, hopefully he will get well soon so MU will be back on the right track to compete with their rivals. 

Well apparently real madrid want juan mata which makes no sense why they would buy a player who either cant regularly get in the starting line up or when he does isn't putting in consistent top performances.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 12, 2017, 10:09:53 AM
Manchester united currently has a squad that I think is very competitive. they now have the best players in every line. but they (manchester united) have lost points in recent matches. this is a dilemma because I think Paul Pogba is supposed to play an important role in midfield, proved when Paul Pogba was injured so united performance declined and unlike in the early game of the season. this must be overcome and manchester united should be able to find a figure who can portray a vital role like pogba. I think the game is still very long and all teams still have a chance to become champions.

Its all about pogba and getting ibrahimovic back also. They have lost so much ground to city already city would have to slip up even for united to stand a chance in the league.  This time i dont see a city slip up happening.

Pogba's role is vital for Manchester United. No figure Pogba is the cause of the declining performance of Manchester United at this time. Coupled with the difficulty of Lukaku to score now. They need Pogba back and also wait for Lukaku to return sharply or wait for the return of Ibrahimovic. Surely squad of Manchester United at the moment is terrible.

Lukaku is less of a concern imo because dips in form and spells of no goals is the life of a striker. Its not like he is blessed with silky skills either, he is a power player who needs service.

Lukaku is a striker with a big body and indeed usually a big striker is a striker who waits for a good ball coming. But when at Everton, in addition to a great finisher, he is also a striker who can create his own opportunities. Lately she's like losing it. Ibrahimovic is almost fit to play and Lukaku should soon improve his performance.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
November 12, 2017, 09:43:24 AM
^ There's also a case of playing Mata ahead of Miki, in some games at least.  I just feel Mata can bring more in tougher games vs the top 6 clubs than Miki can.  Same with Lukaku.  If only Ibra was healthy...
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
November 12, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

The absence of Pogba has been the most serious issue with the current team, Without him, the ball is not getting to Mikhitaryan and he doesn't seem to get the ball to Lukaku for him to score the goals as well.  He is the link between the midfield and the attack of Manchester United.

midfielder player in manchester united is good and enough although without pogba

It is not good enough without Pogba, no other MU players able to replace the position of Pogba. He has good vision, tactic, skills and power while there is no players who have the same what he has. The absence of Pogba is absolutely a big problem for MU, hopefully he will get well soon so MU will be back on the right track to compete with their rivals. 

There is no doubt that Manchester United have missed pogba badly but I feel it's Jose strategy was horribly wrong, he gave Herrera hardly any playing time and that big hair felliani continued to play ahead of him, while pogba was a big miss, had Carrick been fit, it would have been a different scenario, even with pogba back 8 points is a huge void to be filled. I feel Manchester United should get Lindelof and Shaw in line up, players like felliani, lingard should not start, pereira should immediately be called back. Miki should be benched till he performs better, rashford and martial need to start. Ibra will slow the team down, It will be interesting how he, Luka, rash, and martial Co exist. One more worry thing is Mourinho may leave for psg and that could be a bad distraction for all.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
November 12, 2017, 07:07:50 AM
to discover Pogba replacement is not an easy task moreover transfer window still not opened yet to get new players so liked it or not Manchester United have to play with the current players but since the beginning of league Manchester United perform looks pretty good and if we compare their performance last season to this season they have much better although range points between them and Manchester City looks very far but as long as they can manage their performance i think they can taking over Manchester City position

There is no doubt that Man Utd have the team to be competitive and maybe even win the title but I just can't see that happening right now with the dominate performance from Man City. I know there is still a long way to go and Man City haven't really faced the top teams but going on their form I can't see them losing many games going forward. Maybe Tottenham and Man Utd are there only challenge at the moment so it will be interesting to see how well Man City play against these 2 teams in the near future. My money is still on Man City winning the title this season.
''

The loss to Chelsea will hurt Manchester United. Chelsea was deservedly the better team in the match. The surprising thing was that it was Alvaro Morata who scored Chelsea's solitary goal.
The divide with Machester City gets wider and wider.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 12, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

November 12, 2017, 05:20:59 AM

Pogba's role is vital for Manchester United. No figure Pogba is the cause of the declining performance of Manchester United at this time. Coupled with the difficulty of Lukaku to score now. They need Pogba back and also wait for Lukaku to return sharply or wait for the return of Ibrahimovic. Surely squad of Manchester United at the moment is terrible.

Lukaku is less of a concern imo because dips in form and spells of no goals is the life of a striker. Its not like he is blessed with silky skills either, he is a power player who needs service.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 11, 2017, 05:57:02 PM

Activity: 1232
November 11, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

Manchester United is literally missing Pogba, the absence can be clearly noticed by their performance. They played so well and I think they are one of a good contender for League title. So as they maintain the league title fight will be good to enjoy.

Manchester United should have been ready with a contingency plan for Pogba's absence. Atleast who could have been nearly similar.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 11, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
November 11, 2017, 03:10:16 PM
I wonder, why do so many people expect to see a sudden improvement in Machester United once Pogba and Ibra come back? Last season with Pogba and Ibrahimovic, Manchester United didn't display the best football, they were pretty bad actually, they finished 6th on the league table, Pogba was not the same player we saw in Juventus, and Ibra was just 'ok'.
Also, Paul and Ibra are coming back after long injuries, it's gonna take some time until we see them playing like they used to (not like they're gonna make a difference but still), especially Ibra, the guy is 36yo already.
The problem isn't about two players missing in the team, it's about the squad playing some real football instead of long balls and crosses to Fellaini and Lukaku. Mourinho still has a lot of work to do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
November 11, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

November 11, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

Activity: 434
November 11, 2017, 12:32:46 PM
to discover Pogba replacement is not an easy task moreover transfer window still not opened yet to get new players so liked it or not Manchester United have to play with the current players but since the beginning of league Manchester United perform looks pretty good and if we compare their performance last season to this season they have much better although range points between them and Manchester City looks very far but as long as they can manage their performance i think they can taking over Manchester City position

There is no doubt that Man Utd have the team to be competitive and maybe even win the title but I just can't see that happening right now with the dominate performance from Man City. I know there is still a long way to go and Man City haven't really faced the top teams but going on their form I can't see them losing many games going forward. Maybe Tottenham and Man Utd are there only challenge at the moment so it will be interesting to see how well Man City play against these 2 teams in the near future. My money is still on Man City winning the title this season.
Manchester United to a better level during the coming period under the approach of injured players from the return of the team.
The offensive form of the team will change with the return of duo Bogba and Ibra.
for now all things will get better for Manchester United team as most of their injured players will be back after the international break including Pogba , Zlatan and Rojo to bring more depth for the squad also Manchester United looking to close the doors for the Rumors that is linking Mourinho with PSG as contract extension talks started in september also in the summer Jose have sad that he could stay at old trafford for 15 years. also before he signed with United PSG offered him the managerial spot but he refused and then the job have gone to Emeray . it will be intresting to see for how long Manchester United can hold on Mourinho before he decides to jump to Real Madrid.
The Manchester United board should give Jose Mourinho the financial backing that he deserves, Considering how Pep Guardiola is being backed financially and how it has been a success I think for Manchester United to reach the same pinnacle, money should be splashed at Manchester United as well.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
November 11, 2017, 08:35:49 AM

Manchester United to a better level during the coming period under the approach of injured players from the return of the team.
The offensive form of the team will change with the return of duo Bogba and Ibra.
for now all things will get better for Manchester United team as most of their injured players will be back after the international break including Pogba , Zlatan and Rojo to bring more depth for the squad also Manchester United looking to close the doors for the Rumors that is linking Mourinho with PSG as contract extension talks started in september also in the summer Jose have sad that he could stay at old trafford for 15 years. also before he signed with United PSG offered him the managerial spot but he refused and then the job have gone to Emeray . it will be intresting to see for how long Manchester United can hold on Mourinho before he decides to jump to Real Madrid.
Jump to: