Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 722. (Read 1199179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2017, 07:14:53 AM
at the last moment of the summer transfer, Manchester city offered 50 million for taking Alexis Sanchez but the gunner authority rejected that bid. though Sanchez doesn't look very comfortable to play for Arsenal according to some journal. but Wenger is not interested in giving up his best scorer.  but Arsenal must sign some good defenders in order to secure at least top four positions.
this is indeed a gambling at the end of the transfer market, manchester city must fight to convince the arsenal because they certainly do not want alexis to move to rival club. and the latest is manchester united also claimed to be interested in alexis, They've asked the possibility of MU bid for Alexis. The Red Devils are believed to be willing to learn the possibility of hijacking Alexis. this is a long scenario for alexis, he is one of the best players in the current EPL. maybe we need to see it until the end of the transfer market players closed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 30, 2017, 06:43:05 AM
at the last moment of the summer transfer, Manchester city offered 50 million for taking Alexis Sanchez but the gunner authority rejected that bid. though Sanchez doesn't look very comfortable to play for Arsenal according to some journal. but Wenger is not interested in giving up his best scorer.  but Arsenal must sign some good defenders in order to secure at least top four positions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
August 30, 2017, 12:40:16 AM
Arsene Wenger is trying to get Johnny Evans who is currently being wanted by Manchester City,Even though Arsene Wenger has been a fan of the Evans, I think he has delayed too much and Manchester City are the clear favorites to sign him. Arsenal have been very slow in the transfer window and it's going to hurt them all season.

Johny Evans is a good player, but Mustafi should Wenger be easier to choose the center-back players to play. Mustafi and Koscielny are the best options owned by Arsenal. And for the game against Liverpool yesterday, I do not understand why Wenger just lowered Rob Holding over Mustafi and reserved Kolasinac at left-back.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 30, 2017, 12:24:04 AM
think  arsene wenger should reconsider manchester city's offer and let sanchez go than to watch him go for free next season
Sanchez classmates are indeed worth keeping but with circumstances like this chances are players want to go becomes very possible because every player has his career desires better every season.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 29, 2017, 10:26:47 PM
Arsene Wenger is trying to get Johnny Evans who is currently being wanted by Manchester City,Even though Arsene Wenger has been a fan of the Evans, I think he has delayed too much and Manchester City are the clear favorites to sign him. Arsenal have been very slow in the transfer window and it's going to hurt them all season.

It's not just that.  Put yourself in Jonny Evan's shoes.  Where would you rather be?  At Arsenal or an up and coming European football super power, Manchester City?  I think the choice is easy enough for him.  And he gets the opportunity to train under Pep to boot.

Things are looking up again for him, after being dropped by United a couple of years ago.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 07:30:03 PM
rejecting fifty million pounds for a player who only have a year left on his contract.i beginning to believe there mentally wrong with arsenals.Is either you take or alexis sanchez go for free next season.The ball is in your court.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
August 29, 2017, 05:15:03 PM
before the summer window ends i think that liverpool need the goalkeeper and the defense and they would be the best in England and Europe
while Arsenal is finished and they needs to kick out Arsene Wenger and team building it may take years but the team needs the changeand for  Guardiola team  I do not expect for him to succeed or compete for anything. The mentality of the coach is different from the mentality of the players. All the team assignments are not a reduction of the genius of the philosopher, but it is difficult to change the way a whole team needs to change 22 players. if he moved for Arsenal or Dortmund he may had his ideas working
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
August 29, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

Wenger is a man who does not understand anything anymore, I do not even think he thinks right, obviously he will hurt everything he will do after this hour.
Even for transfer, a player was taken and a few more reinforcements were needed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
August 29, 2017, 04:35:35 PM
I do not understand why the arsenal played so badly?
their last defeat against liverpool,
Is a hard slap for Wenger.
are they misapplied the strategy?
they almost become weak and become a blemish on all fronts?
until when defeat arsenal will continue?  Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
August 29, 2017, 12:48:24 PM
Activity: 56
August 29, 2017, 12:26:00 PM
think  arsene wenger should reconsider manchester city's offer and let sanchez go than to watch him go for free next season
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2017, 10:48:44 AM
I enjoyed the games I saw from United so far. I wonder if they will be more consistent this year.
I agree with you on Arsenal, I don't see them going far again. Already had a beavy defeat vs Liverpool. Let's wait and see though.

so far manchester united very well because they are still getting the opponent which is not too difficult. but let's wait when manchester united meet another great team.

as far as I can see Liverpool are very good, especially when they beat arsenal 4-0, Liverpool is the candidate champion, but if they are consistent because Liverpool sometime always play badly when against bad teams.
it's true Manchester United have not met the other favorite teams of champions, but by beating Leicester a few days ago it signifies that they are ready to face the other big teams

Liverpool is very lucky because I think Arsenal is the wrong strategy to deal with it. so Liverpool can win the game with a fairly hefty score. Hopefully, Liverpool can maintain the consistency of games like this in every game.
They have shown that the best way to to defend is definitely to attack and they are attacking so much to the extent that their opponents are finding it hard to keep, the signing of Matic is what brought the breakthrough freeing Pogba of his defensive duties has allowed him more freedom on the pitch.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
August 29, 2017, 09:17:52 AM
-2 days before transfer closed. Poor Arsenal, many players want to leave the team in the last minute, especially after the big lose 4-0 against Liverpool. A new gossip Chamberlain will go to Chelsea, that losing 4-0 by Liverpool must be a big punch to entire Arsenal team and Wenger need to do something about this.
only 2 days to go for the summer transfer but Arsenal still in the case. they must collect some players regarding holding the top four. but we see the opposite scenario about leaving some players. Ozil, Sanchez is really interested to leave the gunner side.

I think Arsenal should change in thier coach. it has enough to carry a long time for an old man. Arsen Wenger should leave the club. a new formation or strategy would be useful for the club success. otherwise, it will remain same at the end of the season.
true Arsenal is not going on a path where they will be away from titles and Championsleague for years with Wenger still in charge i don't expect them to be in top 4 this season if they finished somewhere close to 6th they would have been lucky because all of the other top 5 teams are way better then them even Everton are better then them with even more players laeving them to play wih rivals like this last one Oxlade Chamberlain he is entering the final season of his contract with Arsenal so he will be sold to Chelsea instead for a fee arounf £35 million Klopp also monitring his situation but still didn't make his move bringing a new manager could cut the damage Wenger doing if he is bought in earlier
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 08:27:57 AM
These first 3 games in the Premier League have already given great indications:

1)Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea will fight for the Premier League victory.
Manchester united slightly favored because the Manc.City changes too often the way to play and the Chelsea has few players.

2)Liverpool: as always can win clearly against top teams but lose points against weak teams!

3)Totthenam: A team of great talent lacking the mindset of the great team.

4)Arsenal: the usual problems, poor defense and Wenger

5)Everton: It's still a step below the top teams.
Really appreciate that, this is an analysis of a great football fan, however i think Manchester city once found the method of playing and the perfect lineups, it will be the most favorite because it has the richest effective!
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
August 29, 2017, 06:17:27 AM
-2 days before transfer closed. Poor Arsenal, many players want to leave the team in the last minute, especially after the big lose 4-0 against Liverpool. A new gossip Chamberlain will go to Chelsea, that losing 4-0 by Liverpool must be a big punch to entire Arsenal team and Wenger need to do something about this.
only 2 days to go for the summer transfer but Arsenal still in the case. they must collect some players regarding holding the top four. but we see the opposite scenario about leaving some players. Ozil, Sanchez is really interested to leave the gunner side.

I think Arsenal should change in thier coach. it has enough to carry a long time for an old man. Arsen Wenger should leave the club. a new formation or strategy would be useful for the club success. otherwise, it will remain same at the end of the season.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 29, 2017, 05:47:25 AM

1)Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea will fight for the Premier League victory.
Manchester united slightly favored because the Manc.City changes too often the way to play and the Chelsea has few players.

2)Liverpool: as always can win clearly against top teams but lose points against weak teams!

I completely agree with you on your prediction. I think both Manchester club and Chelsea will be the title contender of this season. but my favourite, as usual, the current champion Chelsea. as far my observation. still, Chelsea is the balanced team in comparison with the other top clubs.

but arsenal will be the four position at the end of this season at any cost. Arsen Wenger will manage his squad very tactically. I hope Liverpool will be also in the in the top four.
You are trying to fit five teams in top four which is impossible in my view most of people agree about top three with Manchester and Chelsea and for fourth team we have very tough fight between Tottenham Liverpool and Arsenal  from these teams I am going with Liverpool because they are also very good in business with under management of Klopp can give best result again in this season 
Activity: 12
August 29, 2017, 03:44:09 AM

I completely agree with you on your prediction. I think both Manchester club and Chelsea will be the title contender of this season. but my favourite, as usual, the current champion Chelsea. as far my observation. still, Chelsea is the balanced team in comparison with the other top clubs.

but arsenal will be the four position at the end of this season at any cost. Arsen Wenger will manage his squad very tactically. I hope Liverpool will be also in the in the top four.

Yes Chelsea will be on top this season, Champion ! Both Manchester club will be NO 2 & 3, while NO 4 will be TOT
Activity: 516
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 03:36:47 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 503
August 29, 2017, 12:06:37 AM
LOL_Wenger's odds in the sack race is looking mighty good right now.

http://www.thesackrace.com/next-premier-league-manager-to-leave

What do you guys think?  Will the Gunners get into panic mode and try to get a better manager?  I know two names who could be perfect for the job.

Thomas Tuchel and Luis Enrique.

i think arsenal fans is long time want arsene wanger leave from arsenal
but arsenal management still use wanger, i think this now if arenal get enrique, wanger can kickout from arsenal

ARSENE Wenger is up, Arsene Wenger has to leave. I personally am not an arsenal fan but I really do not like this arsenal so bad, especially seeing the last game against Liverpool. Not seen the spirit of play from all Arsenal players, there is no motivation, because there is nothing that gives motivation. Jurgen Klopp to win 4 goals was still just screaming in the field to give direction and motivation, while Arsene Wenger just sat from the beginning of the game until the end, did not stand to give strategy, not shout motivate players.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
August 28, 2017, 11:40:24 PM
I enjoyed the games I saw from United so far. I wonder if they will be more consistent this year.
I agree with you on Arsenal, I don't see them going far again. Already had a beavy defeat vs Liverpool. Let's wait and see though.

so far manchester united very well because they are still getting the opponent which is not too difficult. but let's wait when manchester united meet another great team.

as far as I can see Liverpool are very good, especially when they beat arsenal 4-0, Liverpool is the candidate champion, but if they are consistent because Liverpool sometime always play badly when against bad teams.
it's true Manchester United have not met the other favorite teams of champions, but by beating Leicester a few days ago it signifies that they are ready to face the other big teams

Liverpool is very lucky because I think Arsenal is the wrong strategy to deal with it. so Liverpool can win the game with a fairly hefty score. Hopefully, Liverpool can maintain the consistency of games like this in every game.
regardless of the bad strategy implemented by arsenal, of course liverpool also play very well, they can dominate almost in all line, and in add always can maximize the chance that in can, I think this is an absolute victory that liverpool get
Jump to: