Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 730. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
August 22, 2017, 05:36:00 PM
Good for Wayne Rooney on scoring his 200th career goal.
And doing it with his premiere team he started on the road to success with.

Way to go Wayne Rooney Captain of Everton! Wink
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
August 22, 2017, 04:16:44 PM
Arsenal This season has made a really bad start, obviously a technical coach does not change the game sense. I think the championship will probably be a dream if you keep going like this. This week we will see Liverpool fight against two bad teams.

The arsenal did start the season with a bad start, but this is not everything.
Open opportunity for arsenal,
Perhaps the adoption of a poor strategy that caused this to happen.
And I believe arsenal can improve the quality of the game
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
August 22, 2017, 04:06:32 PM
Manchester City should not be too proud of their Clean Sheet against Brighton. Against Everton will be a real test for Manchester City's expensive defense at the start of the season. Everton's attack is much better than Brighton.

I think this match should be draw and both team to goal will be a good bet, as man city defend is good and Evertons attack is good so it will prove which is best.
The match ends with a draw, Manchester city fails to make a second cleansheet, evidence that their cleansheet against brighton is very unnecessary to be proud of because it has not been a test for Manchester City's expensive defense. It's new against Everton, not the club more fierce in attack line like Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and even Manchester United.

Actually, we shouldn't cross Manchester City out because of that draw. They have actually played a good game, and were mostly attacking. They could have easily win this by 4-1, as they've got a lot one on one situations or the ball hit the post. They were the dangerous team in that game. Attack after attack and most of the time on the Everton's half. The defence did decent job, the one goal for Everton was simply a mistake by City's midfielder. I'd even say that they game show how easy they make near goal situations, only this time they didn't have enough luck.
I actually agree with you, but in the EPL every single point counts very much. Everton had a single shot on goal and they converted, in all they had just two shot the whole 90 minutes of playing time, Manchester City were not helped with the fact that Guardiola has been experimenting with tactics when the best place for that was in the Pre season.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 03:26:38 PM
Manchester City should not be too proud of their Clean Sheet against Brighton. Against Everton will be a real test for Manchester City's expensive defense at the start of the season. Everton's attack is much better than Brighton.

I think this match should be draw and both team to goal will be a good bet, as man city defend is good and Evertons attack is good so it will prove which is best.
The match ends with a draw, Manchester city fails to make a second cleansheet, evidence that their cleansheet against brighton is very unnecessary to be proud of because it has not been a test for Manchester City's expensive defense. It's new against Everton, not the club more fierce in attack line like Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and even Manchester United.

Actually, we shouldn't cross Manchester City out because of that draw. They have actually played a good game, and were mostly attacking. They could have easily win this by 4-1, as they've got a lot one on one situations or the ball hit the post. They were the dangerous team in that game. Attack after attack and most of the time on the Everton's half. The defence did decent job, the one goal for Everton was simply a mistake by City's midfielder. I'd even say that they game show how easy they make near goal situations, only this time they didn't have enough luck.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 529
August 22, 2017, 01:46:28 PM
Arsenal This season has made a really bad start, obviously a technical coach does not change the game sense. I think the championship will probably be a dream if you keep going like this. This week we will see Liverpool fight against two bad teams.

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
August 22, 2017, 01:41:19 PM
Manchester City started the new season strong after 2-0 win over Brighton and now Guardiola will be more happy then the previous one especialy when it cames with their performance in defense. That's why he spent 200 millions euro for new players in defense while Everton is also looking good as they are now with 4 wins in row in 4 with 4 clean sheets it is pretty impressive start of the season ith Barkley, Coleman and Mori are still injured but it's still not a problem for them because City have Delph still injured and it's doubtful for Mendy to come in the squad and make debut i expect a tight game withcity favored to win and under3.5goals in the game

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 22, 2017, 12:37:25 PM
Premier league can always surprise me. Actually it is not too strange if Chelsea can beat Tottenham hotspurs, but with Chelsea without their two major players and the now hot Tottenham hotspurs playing in the white hart land it is something I did not expect. Marcos Alonso and Mitchi Batshuayi became the differentiators in the game.
actually this results quite predictable that Chelsea will win because during head to head statistics matches between both of the teams Chelsea had more better results than Tottenham although play at White Hart Lane moreover Chelsea with several new players had playing with very impressive

As I say, it is not a rare thing if Chelsea beat Tottenham Hotspurs, but Tottnham Hotsputs have a good record if they play at home and last season Tottenham hotspurs became a team that cut Chelsea's winning streak. This is not the result I expect with the current Tottenham hotspurs.
This is just start of new season and players trying to settle things just because of this Tottenham Hotspurs lost this match otherwise they are still very good side to beat on other hand Conte was also under-pressure after losing first match at home they was desperately looking for first win of new season  but still this was very exciting match between two top teams of EPL
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
Manchester City started the new season strong after 2-0 win over Brighton and now Guardiola will be more happy then the previous one especialy when it cames with their performance in defense. That's why he spent 200 millions euro for new players in defense while Everton is also looking good as they are now with 4 wins in row in 4 with 4 clean sheets it is pretty impressive start of the season ith Barkley, Coleman and Mori are still injured but it's still not a problem for them because City have Delph still injured and it's doubtful for Mendy to come in the squad and make debut i expect a tight game withcity favored to win and under3.5goals in the game

The red card for Manchester City in the first half is really cost so much man. Luckly Manchester City can make a goal in the last 10 minutes before the match end. Wayne Rooney is still good though, 2 goals in the last 2 matches. This season is really unpredictable, so many big teams lose or draw in their first match.
I can't believe this is the Rooney who was at Manchester United, he looks and plays like when he first joined the team, he has been rejuvenated and he did Manchester United a solid yesterday, Jose Mourinho was the etihad stadium to get some peace and quiet at the empty Etihad Stadium which never seems to get full irrespective of the opponents playing there.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
August 22, 2017, 07:49:02 AM
Premier league can always surprise me. Actually it is not too strange if Chelsea can beat Tottenham hotspurs, but with Chelsea without their two major players and the now hot Tottenham hotspurs playing in the white hart land it is something I did not expect. Marcos Alonso and Mitchi Batshuayi became the differentiators in the game.
actually this results quite predictable that Chelsea will win because during head to head statistics matches between both of the teams Chelsea had more better results than Tottenham although play at White Hart Lane moreover Chelsea with several new players had playing with very impressive

As I say, it is not a rare thing if Chelsea beat Tottenham Hotspurs, but Tottnham Hotsputs have a good record if they play at home and last season Tottenham hotspurs became a team that cut Chelsea's winning streak. This is not the result I expect with the current Tottenham hotspurs.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
August 22, 2017, 07:34:45 AM
I think Crystal Palace started badly under the management of new coach Frank de Boer. Crystal Palace lost the first 2 league games without even scoring goals, and lost 1-0 against Liverpool in the weekend, this game must win and morale.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
August 22, 2017, 02:27:14 AM

The red card for Manchester City in the first half is really cost so much man. Luckly Manchester City can make a goal in the last 10 minutes before the match end. Wayne Rooney is still good though, 2 goals in the last 2 matches. This season is really unpredictable, so many big teams lose or draw in their first match.
Naturally, if the match between Manchester City vs. Everton is ended in a draw, it means that Everton is still the same as last season although their frontline has been left Romelu Lukaku.
Activity: 532
August 21, 2017, 11:02:57 PM

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 21, 2017, 10:56:05 PM
Everton's goal was Sane's fault.  That stupid, careless back pass by him was where Everton's run started and towards a goal by Rooney (of all people).  From the looks of it, if City really intends to win the EPL this year then they should show that they can do more in the attack.  The build up going to the front is not the problem, but finishing them is.

I don't expect them to decisively beat the top 6 clubs if they don't improve.  From what they have shown, they aren't as good as they can be.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
August 21, 2017, 08:26:25 PM
Wayne Rooney old good Rooney.Men Citi-Everton 0-1,Men already in ten,will be hard for them to win.Many people were sending Rooney to China and he is in his best form My dream EPL attack Rooney, Bale,whan Bale will be back,EPL is his place
Wayne Rooney is on fire and I am loving it, His goal for Everton in today's game may prove to be the deciding factor in the English Premier League this season. With Kyle Walker red carded am sure that Everton is going to carry the day.

Amazing Rooney, 200 goals in Premier League!
Everton can get in the top 4 places this year!

I wonder why he was sold, 2 games,2 fantastic  goals by Wayne Rooney . I hope he continues this same way throughout the season because it's just began and he's showing magnificent prowess.
i think that too much pressure were in him and he didn't play were he liked when he get's the time to play also injurys didn't help him much plus his salary at united made it all thing move for him out of united this season good thing for City is tha tthey will only miss Walker servises after the red card only against Bournmouth and he will be back in the next one which is important because he will face Liverpool to make it the 2nd bigguest game in the start of the season after the london derby yesterday. Also city msot forgot about Messi because it wouldn't hapend again for Bacelona because he is more loyal for Bacelona then Neymar
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
August 21, 2017, 07:33:08 PM
Like I said Everton play very well at Man City and they showed it once again tonight almost coming away with a win if it was for a late goal by Sterling. I'm a little disappointed as I am a Man City fan but at least I won my bet on both teams to score at odds of $2 on Bet365. Congrats to Rooney on his 200th goal! One of the greatest players to play in the Premier League, well done.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
August 21, 2017, 07:23:29 PM
Wayne Rooney old good Rooney.Men Citi-Everton 0-1,Men already in ten,will be hard for them to win.Many people were sending Rooney to China and he is in his best form My dream EPL attack Rooney, Bale,whan Bale will be back,EPL is his place
Wayne Rooney is on fire and I am loving it, His goal for Everton in today's game may prove to be the deciding factor in the English Premier League this season. With Kyle Walker red carded am sure that Everton is going to carry the day.

I wonder why he was sold, 2 games,2 fantastic  goals by Wayne Rooney . I hope he continues this same way throughout the season because it's just began and he's showing magnificent prowess.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2017, 05:39:28 PM

Activity: 434
August 21, 2017, 04:08:19 PM
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 21, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

Manchester City are a goal down and a man down against Everton and as things stand their body language kind of reads they have given up after Walker was given the matching orders and frankly speaking everton havent done match to find themselves leading the game hope City can put themselves in the second half.

I hope so too, because the first half is already over and they n Ed to put themselves together and come firing in the second half, I still feel city need to sign someone in the caliber of Lionel Messi in order to beef up the team and compete for honors again.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 21, 2017, 03:56:14 PM
Jump to: