Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 742. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
August 12, 2017, 07:30:51 AM
The two teams have a lot of goals in their matches constantly. Both teams showed in their pre-season matches that they can both score but they also have very terrible defenses which allow a ton of goals. I choose over 2,5 goals
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
August 12, 2017, 06:39:53 AM
I am very sure Chelsea will win against Burnley today. Manchester City winning against Brighton is however, yet still probable, harder. I followed Brighton last season and they were impressive. Yeah, they were facing lower level teams, and not Manchester City, but still, they are not Sunderland I guess.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
August 12, 2017, 06:26:15 AM
This is a nice statistics. Where did you find it? I am always looking for resources which outputs such long term statistics about particular matches.

Also, I think Leicester does not have a chance to win the match. But this is the start of the season and it is like a surpise bag. You do not really know what's the situation of the teams it. I use the double chance bet (draw or win Leichester) for this match @2.34. I think this could be a good bet.

My double chance bet would almost have worked out. An incredible game between Arsenal and Leichester. Nevertheless, I spent only a few mBTCs, so no big loss.

My predictions for today.

Watford vs Liverpool # Win Liverpool @ 1.55

Chelsea vs Burnley # Win Chelsea @ 1.32

Palace vs Huddersfield # Draw or win Huddersfield @ 2.02

Brighton/Hove vs ManCity # Win ManCity @ 1.37
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 12, 2017, 05:14:11 AM
Watford vs Liverpool , i expect many goals in this game ! with Coutinho , Salah , Mane and Firminho Liverpool will score at least to goals in this game . i will bet for Liverpool to win with 2+ Goals.
Chelsea vs Burnley , Chelsea is really strong i will bet for them to win this game .
Everton vs Stoke City , i don't expact many goals in this game , i will bet for Under 2.5 Goals.
Brighton vs Manchester City , Manchester City in easy way to win and score many goals i expect at least 3 goals in this game .
for brighton vs manchester city i dont think manchester city will be easy to win in this match, because brighton is a good tim. and the match will be playing in their place. maybe city will be win 2-1 for manchester city.

Tomorrow Manchester United match vs West Ham will be a special and a interesting match, Hernandez or little pea is back after a long time in the Premier League, and it's Mourinho big test and he would want it off to go for a bright start. Plus all eyes will be on lukaku, I hope he starts with rashford and martial to. Definitely don't want to see Lingard anywhere. Plus I can't wait to see matic, to see how he performs in his appearance for new club.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
August 12, 2017, 04:48:25 AM
Watford vs Liverpool , i expect many goals in this game ! with Coutinho , Salah , Mane and Firminho Liverpool will score at least to goals in this game . i will bet for Liverpool to win with 2+ Goals.
Chelsea vs Burnley , Chelsea is really strong i will bet for them to win this game .
Everton vs Stoke City , i don't expact many goals in this game , i will bet for Under 2.5 Goals.
Brighton vs Manchester City , Manchester City in easy way to win and score many goals i expect at least 3 goals in this game .
for brighton vs manchester city i dont think manchester city will be easy to win in this match, because brighton is a good tim. and the match will be playing in their place. maybe city will be win 2-1 for manchester city.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 04:46:05 AM
I'm curious about today's Chelsea v Burnley game as it should be no surprise, easy 5:0 for Chelsea, but I'm not sure about Chelsea's form. I fear they may lose it or struggle and draw. Their preseason was pretty awful and looking at the Arsenal Chelsea game last week I still saw them being sloppy, not focused and definately not prepared for the season if they want to aim for the top 3. They haven't really brought any significant player in and were selling and loaning everyone. Their team is too thin to play both at premier league and champions league and expect that some players may be injured. Conte doesn't give Morata proper playing time and he won't do much if again he is in in the last 15 minutes. I want to see Chelsea play and do transfers like a premier league winner is supposed do.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
August 12, 2017, 04:41:13 AM
We have a good game in early afternoon today with Watford vs Liverpool. Surely Liverpool looked better in the friendly games although they didn't play that many games. I think this will end in a Liverpool win.
Opening matches of the league usually end up as blockbusters just as we saw Arsenal take on Leicester with a 7 goal thriller of the game and this afternoon I do not expect this to be an easy match for Liverpool either who will be playing away from home .

I bet on both teams to score in this game as usually the season openers in the Premiership ends up being games with a lot of goals scored most of the time.
The both teams to score might be a hurdle seeing how well Liverpool have kept some clean sheets during the club friendlies
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 12, 2017, 04:39:49 AM
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
August 12, 2017, 03:28:20 AM
We have a good game in early afternoon today with Watford vs Liverpool. Surely Liverpool looked better in the friendly games although they didn't play that many games. I think this will end in a Liverpool win. I bet on both teams to score in this game as usually the season openers in the Premiership ends up being games with a lot of goals scored most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 12, 2017, 03:19:53 AM
I see Arsenal to win 2-1 but it beginingof season and Leicester is Leicester so i dont bet but 2-2 after crazy game will be nice opening
Its a halftime at the emirates and the score is currently 2-2, Arsenal took the lead in the second minute through the latest signing Alexander Lacazette but Shinji Okazaki and Jamie Vardy scored and later Welbeck equalised for thee Gunners before heading into half time. Arsenal have been dominate in the game so far and am sure they are going to eventually win the game.

Boom Vardy 2-3 Vardy Mehrez show continue,Leicester 3 shots on target 3 goals.Arsenal will not win that game

The final score for Arsenal vs Leicester City is 4-3 and win for Arsenal, what a match though. That 2 fast goal in the last 10 minutes before the match end really lucky for arsenal and good job for Xhaka, making 2 assist for Arsenal, that was a great match though both teams play aggresive and many goals happened.

This match see-sawed the entire way. What a thriller it was!! Two goals in the last 10 minutes won the match for Arsenal. It isn't easy when you are trailing and not much time left, to focus on finding those goals. The fact that the substitute Olivier Giroud netted the winner makes it sweet.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
August 12, 2017, 02:08:00 AM
Manchester united VS West ham 2-0

I chose manchester united to get the first 3 points in EPL this season. They have a very good player capacity in all sectors. The addition of R. Lukaku, matic and lindelof strengthens them. If manchester united wants as one of the EPL championship candidates this season then they must indeed be in this match.

2 - 1 for me.  Don't forget Chicharito is with the hammers now.  That guy tends to squeeze one in even vs top opposition.

I wish I got to watch ARS vs LEI.  Looking at the game stats right now.  Arsenal dominated posession and shots on target.  So Leicester must have been counter attacking really well? 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
August 11, 2017, 10:18:53 PM
I see Arsenal to win 2-1 but it beginingof season and Leicester is Leicester so i dont bet but 2-2 after crazy game will be nice opening
Its a halftime at the emirates and the score is currently 2-2, Arsenal took the lead in the second minute through the latest signing Alexander Lacazette but Shinji Okazaki and Jamie Vardy scored and later Welbeck equalised for thee Gunners before heading into half time. Arsenal have been dominate in the game so far and am sure they are going to eventually win the game.

Boom Vardy 2-3 Vardy Mehrez show continue,Leicester 3 shots on target 3 goals.Arsenal will not win that game

The final score for Arsenal vs Leicester City is 4-3 and win for Arsenal, what a match though. That 2 fast goal in the last 10 minutes before the match end really lucky for arsenal and good job for Xhaka, making 2 assist for Arsenal, that was a great match though both teams play aggresive and many goals happened.
As I predicted, Arsenal will win the game but they will not win easily. In fact the game almost ended with 3-3 until in the end Giroud saved Arsenal. Last season Arsenal's opener contest lost to Liverool 3-4, now with a similar score against Leicester City, but the current story, they won.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 11, 2017, 09:29:45 PM
Manchester united VS West ham 2-0

I chose manchester united to get the first 3 points in EPL this season. They have a very good player capacity in all sectors. The addition of R. Lukaku, matic and lindelof strengthens them. If manchester united wants as one of the EPL championship candidates this season then they must indeed be in this match.
Activity: 516
August 11, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
August 11, 2017, 06:40:29 PM
What a game it was. Amazing to watch, many goals, many attempts, but were stressful last minutes goals how Arsenal should win this? I mean, it was expected an easy play for them, yet Leicester showed that they are not going to hang around at relegation position and are aiming for at least top 10. It was first match, so early into the season with players not yet in their proper forms so we can understand goals that Arsenal lost only because of their own mistakes, poor passing or poor defending. Lacazette's debut was pretty good not only because of the opening goal he shot but overall work. His passing was accurate, in the second half when he went to the winger position every cross was at target. He also worked hard in defense. I can see him play good season.
true it was an exiting game to see i don't think anyone to see 7 goals scored before the game startef . There were plenty of encouraging signs for Leicester, particularly how sharp Vardy looked, though I understand it's not easy to think on those after losing in such a way and now another game for arsenal and another late goal from Olivier Giroud to save the day but i at the end i think that Leicester deserved something becasue it looked like Arsenal second goal was offside and the third one had a handball on so we could say that they were saved with the help of the ref they won but they still haveto improve their defense because it looks like it's very easy to penetrate and the game at home imagine them plying away against thougher opponent
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
August 11, 2017, 04:54:10 PM
What a game it was. Amazing to watch, many goals, many attempts, but were stressful last minutes goals how Arsenal should win this? I mean, it was expected an easy play for them, yet Leicester showed that they are not going to hang around at relegation position and are aiming for at least top 10. It was first match, so early into the season with players not yet in their proper forms so we can understand goals that Arsenal lost only because of their own mistakes, poor passing or poor defending. Lacazette's debut was pretty good not only because of the opening goal he shot but overall work. His passing was accurate, in the second half when he went to the winger position every cross was at target. He also worked hard in defense. I can see him play good season.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 11, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Activity: 434
August 11, 2017, 03:52:51 PM
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 11, 2017, 03:04:41 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
August 11, 2017, 02:41:40 PM
Finally! Real football is back. Watford and Newcastle to pick up surprise points. City and Chelsea will win comfortably. Leicester and Arsenal will be a good game but Arsemal will come out on top.
If you look at the game of the above teams, then the reality of Arsenal now show very good games and I think that they have great prospects. I think that not for nothing they bet on their coach, who fully works out his money.
Jump to: