Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 780. (Read 1199179 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
next game:

Southampton vs Manchester United

Soutahmpton is in downhill and only won against the struggling Middlesbrough, also Manchester United in improving, despite the losses against strong opponents, like Arsenal and Tottenham.

Manchester United probably won't lose, so United draw no bet or double chance

I'm expecting an open game tonight as both team cannot gain nothing more from this championship.
You are right that most probably Man U will not lose it, but I will try Both Teams to Score and will see. I see more value in it than X2.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Am I the only one feeling like there's an adrenaline dump?  I mean what's there to look forward to?  There's nothing interesting going on in the league.  The top 4 is pretty much set unless Klopp starts klopping again and loses vs Boro of all clubs, and then the Gunners win vs Everton.  That would surely be the laugh of the year in the expense of LFC.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
next game:

Southampton vs Manchester United

Soutahmpton is in downhill and only won against the struggling Middlesbrough, also Manchester United in improving, despite the losses against strong opponents, like Arsenal and Tottenham.

Manchester United probably won't lose, so United draw no bet or double chance
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Manchester City 3 - 1 WBA . Man.City is now in the top 3 premier league. They are past liverpool and this is an advantage in the premier league weekend. Interesting to see if man.city was able to win in the last week premier league this season. To ensure the ticket directly to champions league
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
placed my bet on under 3.5 goals in Man City vs West Brom X2.06
Man City isn't scoring a lot of goals these days so I think this is the best bet for this match , cause as people here suggested it's not worthy to pick a side even with AH , good luck all

ehhh almost a win but West Brom found their way to the net in the last minutes , actually I was expecting something like 2-0 or 3-0 and most people thought that Man City will be able to win to NIL
should have also placed the same bet on Arsenal match , odds were better too  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Two games and good ones

Manchester City vs West Brom:, MNC most wins this
Arsenal vs Sunderland:, this is hard to pick but i will go over 1.5 goals
Activity: 644
Manchester City vs West Brom: Manchester City will be looking for a win here, and probably will see the over 3.5 tonight.

Arsenal vs Sunderland: Arsenal need to win both matches and hope that either Manchester City or Liverpool losing or drawing in the rest of season, i except Arsenal to win by 3 or more.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Arsenal vs Sunderland : Arsenal are sitting at 5th with 69 points and only 3 points behind Manchester City and 4 behind Liverpool so they still have chance to reach the top four but they will have to wait for City yo lose or Liverpool to draw while tvey need to win their two remaining games while the visitors Sunderland already relegated after awful performance this season so I expect an easy home win with Arsenal -2.5AH
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I am favouring Arsenal against Sunderland. Sunderland is already relegated, Arsenal at home, and they can still hope to win a rank over Manchester City.
Activity: 854
Manchester City vs West Brom => my pick for this game is Both teams to score

Arsenal vs Sunderland => Total over 2.5 goals

Good luck!
Activity: 966
Alexis Sanchez can still scoring goal to the top for golden shoe award, probably require a hat trick against Sunderland today maybe? He might leave Arsenal next season, at least he will left some mark after he leave the club. This could also help him in order to find a new club, which teams wouldn't want a premier league top scorer?
Well I expect Sanchez to score many goals later, so Arsenal shall win this game with many goals too. Arsenal -2.5 @ 1.73
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
Man City isn't scoring a lot of goals these days so I think this is the best bet for this match , cause as people here suggested it's not worthy to pick a side even with AH , good luck all

I think you should reconsider considering Jesus is back and agero also plays I expect city to score a nothing less than four goals to show for the season. And same for arsenal, Sunderland just can't score and I don't expect them to trouble arsenal at all. Sanchez and Ozil should be on the score sheet, along with grioid. The race for top four is just hotting up, who could have believed that Man City and Arsenal could be fighting just to secure a top four spot, this really sets the tone for next season
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Manchester city V west brom. Manchester city 2-0

The citizen will do a great fight. They will continue to chase the top 4 in the final standings. This is the only way they have to get into the champions league zone next season. I am optimistic that the citizen will attack since the early minutes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Arsenal vs Sunderland:
my picks: over 3.5 and home wins , first half over 1.5.

Manchester City vs West Brom:
my picks: home team to score 4+ and win, first half over 1.5.

GL.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
The odds on winner markets and total goals are just so low it's not worth putting anything on them even with an Asian handicap I think.

I am going to bet on the First Half 0-0 correct score instead. It's around 4.50 odds for the Arsenal match and 4.05 for the City match.

GL!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Very low odds for both home teams, Arsenal @1.07 and Manchester City @1.1. I prefer to bet on total scores under 3.5 for both games. I wish Sunderland and West Brom will have good defense for tonight.
There's a reason why the totals are so high because these two (Arsenal and Manchester) are fighting for a champions league promotion and they are needing goals. There's a chance that liverpool, man city and arsenal could have a three way tie if that happens it all goes down to the goal differentials. Right now the totals for arsenal vs sunderland moved to over 4 good thing I grabbed it earlier at over 3.5. Betslip
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Arsenal vs Sunderland
Man City vs West Brom

I see two simple home wins in the above games. Sunderland are already relegated & West Brom have nothing to play for.
home team will facing weak opponents and most of sportbooks provide low odds for Manchester City and Arsenal however over 2.5 goals might be good for these matches because there is possibility to ended the match with more than 2 goals

Very low odds for both home teams, Arsenal @1.07 and Manchester City @1.1. I prefer to bet on total scores under 3.5 for both games. I wish Sunderland and West Brom will have good defense for tonight.

It would be hard to contain both Arsenal and Man city for both Sunderland and West Brom. Gunners are having a good run lately and are having a good home run as well. Also Man City has a good record against West Brom and are having a good form.
Activity: 1372
Watford was really aggressive in this match and Chelsea some how managed to win the match and even with injures in the side of Watford they managed to trouble Chelsea till the final whistle was incredible. Chelsea will be facing Sunderland while Watford will be facing Manchester City.

Agree with you . Watford Play very well for this game , Although in the end they have to lose for this game . John Terry and Fabregas scored in this game. They deserve to win

What a game! looks like john terry probably scored for the last time ever.  I should imagine he will play their remaining games though, looks like a send off for him.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Arsenal vs Sunderland
Man City vs West Brom

I see two simple home wins in the above games. Sunderland are already relegated & West Brom have nothing to play for.
home team will facing weak opponents and most of sportbooks provide low odds for Manchester City and Arsenal however over 2.5 goals might be good for these matches because there is possibility to ended the match with more than 2 goals

Jump to: