Pages:
Author

Topic: Preparation for taxes - page 2. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 502
February 24, 2016, 05:17:40 AM
How do I file for taxes while earning any crypto currency such as bitcoin, litecoin, DASH, etc?

Depends how much you earn and how you use it....

if its a hobby it doesn't have to be declared, if your earning BTC for a living like 50+ a month and withdrawing to your bank, then maybe you do have to do declare.

I've never declared taxes for my BTCs. Does that get me into trouble?

If its a hobby no. I am sure you will be fine. as long as its not your main income.

I once made 20k on BTC, withdrew to bank, didn't say a thing.

But this is UK, I guess it depends what country your in and how close they monitor your finances.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 24, 2016, 05:15:17 AM
How do I file for taxes while earning any crypto currency such as bitcoin, litecoin, DASH, etc?

if its a hobby it doesn't have to be declared, if your earning BTC for a living like 50+ a month and withdrawing to your bank, then maybe you do have to do declare.

I've never declared taxes for my BTCs. Does that get me into trouble?
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
February 24, 2016, 05:04:12 AM

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
February 24, 2016, 04:54:27 AM
What if I start mining for bitcoins for example, do I have to report the coins earned as income?

I don't think so ,I mean you will be paying the bills for electricity (produced by that miner) , that should be enough  Huh
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 04:51:26 AM
What if I start mining for bitcoins for example, do I have to report the coins earned as income?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 548
8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!
February 24, 2016, 04:41:41 AM

Already everything is taking place anonymously. Now whats the need to file for taxes. If you do trade face to face there won't be any transaction history, so no need of adding such income for preparation of taxes.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 24, 2016, 04:27:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: