Pages:
Author

Topic: Prepare Your Children For Bitcoin Investment and Not for Government Jobs. - page 3. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
As it is said I will train my children on that to avoid job seeking children.

Currently my son is only 6 years old. Right now I'm just trying to apply the best education. Right now I want my child to be a child who loves parents, obeys religious rules. After that I will direct to get the best education to achieve the goal, I will not let go I will continue to direct. Of course after adulthood I want to see him achieve success useful for the country and serve besides that of course I will also give advice to learn related to AI, Blockchain and of course other crypto Bitcoin. I want my son to know and master both.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Preparing your children to face the economic challenges through the cryptocurrency world is not a bad idea. Because we all know that the government directly or indirectly have abandoned his citizens so even after the university education there will be no work for them as the Op stated it. So if we train the child on cryptocurrency investment then after their formal education then they can join the full investment of cryptocurrency and the freedom from the government jobs. And even they work, they can do the two jobs side by side.

As it is said I will train my children on that to avoid job seeking children.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'd support whatever they want to be when they grow older but I'd teach them the importance of investing. It's okay to be an employee whether in the public or the private sector.

It doesn't matter as long as they have financial education and they know how to manage their finances. For me, that's all that matters and they make their own money.

And when they grow older, they'll realize the importance of investing and why many rich people have gone through that path.
Activity: 238
Merit: 54

Educating your child about Bitcoin does not necessarily means that the child should start investing immediately, remember is a child, every individuals knows the best way,time and how he/she will start the teaching,if the guardian are willing to.

Preparing your child for Bitcoin investment does not mean that you start investing immediately rather can start with the forum posting which after needed merit the child starts with campaigns where he/she can start earning for themselves,and then start investing.

In investing in Bitcoin,is not an easy task ,and so you need to start from the basic and understand it and how it works. It is better to put the children through these,so that they  will stand firm financially before they get to the age full responsibilities of their lives and other needs,it will even easy you of your financial responsibility as a guardian and strengthen you and your child financial. Also for future purpose and our countries economy.

Government job are not reliable and to be trusted because most of them has to do with connections and for those that are not connected , there will be no job,but with Bitcoin the future is bright and secured,you don't need government job.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Cashback 15%
If talking about government jobs for survival I believe most people would not be able to attain higher height. I don't know about other countries but from what I have seen in my country government employment can't guarantee a man's success. Leaning is a perfect solution, learning in general not just the school education, op made mentioned of bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment is good but when there's no money to accumulate how can such investor keep up with the accumulation. Money is needed, even with the idea of needing money to invest doesn't mean citizens will have to wait for government employment, creativity, skill acquisition. I always love the idea of educating children about bitcoin as a digital currency, investment choice etc.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
Many people this season want to be self-employed so they don't depend on educational Foundation richiness people depend currently on entrepreneurship and also on internet banking business and the other Internet business that the gives income based on rotation or it regularity, bitcoin currently has many adoptions based on recommendation of people who has invested in Bitcoin neither 3 years now or 5 years now those people are still in business of Bitcoin investment, so seeing people or parents encouraging their offspring to adopt the Education of Bitcoin is not astonished to me because I know quite well that many people will not value the White Collar job instead of being independent of it business
Activity: 952
Merit: 541
Good idea, friend, but we also cannot ignore how important the stages of the educational process are for the development of children's intelligence. Every parent certainly wants the best for their children, but parents also cannot force their children to follow their wishes. They have their own ideals, if they are too forced to be what you want, they will become depressed and that is not good for their development.

Let them be what they want, you just need to try to approach them slowly while explaining the great potential that can be achieved from Bitcoin investment. Parents need to take a gentle approach to their children so they don't feel pressured, let them pursue their dreams while you slowly instruct them so they can become talented investors.
Activity: 66
Merit: 5
I love the idea of educating the younger generation to be self dependant, and to be creative enough. but the fact of teaching children on how to invest in Bitcoin to create jobs for themselves I don't buy that idea.

For me I like to say let children be children don't bother them with a knowledge that is above them.
In the area of education, the formal educational system that was introduced has failed or is no longer working and as such we have to flow with the current movement of the world instead of going to acquire certificate why not teach us how to be productive in order not to beg for work.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
I think it's a good idea. Firstly needs educational stability.. after the end of education they will decided where the destination..yes we can guide about BTC and it's future and others business. Now a day we gathering knowledge about the BTC we should share with my children. No one wants to see themselves as a servant, everyone wants to do some work like themselves, holding BTC for them and keeping money DCA method a little bit of in every month.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
First thing you must know is that success are not taught in school but at then our parents made it to look as if anyone who doesn't go school doesn't belong to the rich class today there lot of people who are not graduate but are one time multimillionaires and they created job for their following citizens. The thing is success is in mind and not certificate you hold, that is why you see many graduates out there not doing any job not because they aren't graduate but to me educational system has made many of us to be lazy today because we always think after graduation from higher institution the next thing is to get a white scholar job and began to work. But we have also forgotten that after graduation we can also set up our own business no matter how little it seems to be when properly nurtured it could turned to multi business within the period of 6 to 10 years of working for someone, but still bitcoin investment is also another cool way.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
Yes, it is true that reading and writing and general insight are needed in the world of work but far from that, these talents are very useful for communication and survival in order to understand in trade or other social activities. When you have been given such facilities because these people are qualified from the fruit of diligence and study and get a degree.

Indeed, the luck factor, interests and experiences of each person are different, I experienced it myself, maybe this is part of fate but education is a form of effort and effort, of course for me it doesn't have to be from a background of what, where and for what because education is a necessity even though it is basic.

Non-formal education and religious collaboration are also important and do not rule out a brighter career or abundant wealth. because bitcoin can be understood and in the smallest units, and I think early education about bitcoin is also good among fundamentals, technology and opportunities.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Education system is crooked which I agree but we also can't deny that it gives a minimum guarantee that when you got a degree you can join get a job and lead a very normal life so those who aren't privileged to take risk in their steps has to go through all this to start investing because we can't expect everyone to start with a capital, it comes only if we earn and there are steps we have to pass to become investor.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Pushing your children into a world of risks? And because you want to.
Bitcoin is not the only investment option out there. How about diversification and let them incline towards their interests?
If it doesn't work out the way you planned it, let's say, in their years Bitcoin is not as relevant, applause, you ruined them.
While most people may say, Bitcoin will be relevant in the next so so years, but atleast in this space, we take probabilities and possibilities into consideration.
You seem to be really enthusiastic,but just think of this. And I really see nothing wrong with good government jobs, I mean, there's even pension attached.
Activity: 560
Merit: 287
Many people here will agree with you on preparing children for the future, as all bitcoin enthusiasts believe that bitcoin is the future of this generation. Bitcoin has spread to many different parts of the world, and its benefits for this generation should not be underestimated, as many people have found ways to improve their lives through bitcoin investment.

Government work is also not a bad job, and children should not be discouraged from applying for government jobs or forced to believe that bitcoin is the solution to all of their financial problems in the future. If we don't encourage children to embrace both when it's necessary, maybe we might never get a legalization of its use globally.

It only takes a government worker and a bitcoin enthusiast with prior knowledge of bitcoin to be able to make that happen when they reach that position, which can only be accomplished if they do not leave the government work, from which they can also learn in-depth political knowledge.
Activity: 266
Merit: 140
Honestly, this life we're living now is good for parents to engage their children with early investment or opening an account for them and be saving money inside so that once they grow up, they can easily have something to do with that money without waiting for a government job after graduating from school. Because that's the main issue we're facing now in our country, people's are graduating every day and there is no job for them. Seriously, you brought a good idea.

Your idea can be really helpful if our parents can think of it, but I actually like the way youths of today are doing they work hard and put food on their own table they didn't depends on their parents they always workout every day to get the little job for themselves, which is great work. Since so many people already know much about the Bitcoin investment, I think it will be good if those who already know the Bitcoin can tell those who have never done anything about it. So that we cannot depend on each other again, and everyone will have something to do.
Activity: 644
Merit: 544

And things are not like those days again, we have millions of graduates with 1st class degrees but no jobs because the government didn't prepare for the future of it citizens so when the population explosion came, there is no job spot again to the population again.

In those days, the number of individuals attending school was relatively low, resulting in a limited population of graduates. Consequently, job opportunities were not as scarce as they are today. This was primarily due to the smaller pool of qualified individuals vying for employment positions. Fast forward to the present day, the scenario has shifted drastically. With millions of graduates flooding the job market, competition for available positions has intensified exponentially.

Many of these graduates find themselves heavily reliant on the government to secure employment opportunities, viewing governmental agencies as their primary avenue for job acquisition.

many have done it from their bitcoin investment. They have opened Boutique, Barbing Salon, Restaurant fast food shops, Food Items Shop, Land and Fish Farms etc. And for that instead of seeking for jobs, they provide jobs for others and they become employers of labour.
Therefore prepare them for bitcoin investment and not to be job seekers. I have said this before.

If an individual lacks funds, they will be unable to invest in Bitcoin. Therefore, to embark on the journey of becoming a proficient investor, it's imperative to possess financial resources. Consequently, the most prudent course of action is to acquire a skill that holds value in the job market. By honing such a skill, one can generate income, which in turn enables them to enter the realm of Bitcoin investment. Thus, the initial step towards becoming a successful investor involves obtaining the means to participate in financial ventures like Bitcoin through the acquisition of a marketable skill set.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
This depends on individuality...
You seee -- "you can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water"... They could choose not to follow your footsteps and that's no crime at all.. I've seen cases where kids grow to become bibliophilic -- that could majorly be about politics and nothing else.

without a doubt, some of your children could decide to follow your footsteps; but the most important thing is that you need to secure 'em with all the informations they need -- you don't wanna have them curse you for introducing them to something that ruined their lives entirely right? Ofcourse, Bitcoin could be disastrous if not properly tutored

Sandra 🧑‍🦰
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Every human being is very unique, there are many who don't want to be directed by their parents, there are even many who follow in the footsteps of their friends in terms of their careers, but as parents, we can only support what our children want, give them consideration so that they can think again, never push them too far, children are still very young and hurt, so be careful in giving advice, especially when it relates to their future.  but if i were a parent, i would educate my children about bitcoin and others.
Of course, being independent is part of our children who want to grow on their own without their parents control. That is understandable as we’ve been there too. However, if we aim to lead them on bitcoin investment, then we should have educated them while they’re still young because what they’ll learn earlier, they will never forget that when they mature.

But there’s still no assurance of that they will follow our lead. Parents should be more open with that. However, one thing is certain, if they will invest in bitcoin, they will definitely look for ways on how to start entering the market. But most of the time, their priority is to get stable or government job first so they can earn and eventually invest in bitcoin once their funds are sufficient enough.
Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Apt, the world has evolved and it is indeed crucial to teach kids about financial literacy and their future because the world has become a global village things are mostly digitalized. Cryptocurrency is digital and their understanding from early childhood can aid them for the world ahead.
You need to understand that investing in Bitcoin requires fund and that is what make us an investors.
If there is no funds to invest then there no way we could invest in Bitcoin and make the kind of profits we intend to make.
The market right now is doing well and for all holders, everyone is happy so when we are preparing the children to get education or not, anyone can invest in cryptocurrency and make money for themselves if the invest in the right project that would earn them profits.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 141
Every human being is very unique, there are many who don't want to be directed by their parents, there are even many who follow in the footsteps of their friends in terms of their careers, but as parents, we can only support what our children want, give them consideration so that they can think again, never push them too far, children are still very young and hurt, so be careful in giving advice, especially when it relates to their future.  but if i were a parent, i would educate my children about bitcoin and others.
Pages:
Jump to: