Pages:
Author

Topic: Preparing for altcoin season - page 3. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
November 21, 2020, 05:17:04 AM
Great results will be seen very quickly for those who are ready, most altcoins are moving higher. The market is flooded with green now, an altcoin season is beginning and hope it lasts until next year.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 21, 2020, 05:05:23 AM
Since the beginning of 2020, for the whole of 2020 year, most altcoins have been growing in price, and it is clear that altcoins will continue to grow until the end of the year, so I am waiting when Ethereum will reach  600-700$ to fix the profit and, of course, I still have a lot of different altcoins in my portfolio, which will also be sold by the end of 2020.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 21, 2020, 05:04:59 AM
Im preparing myself for the altcoin bullish trend. I do agree if we have experienced that so many times when the bitcoin has done its bullish trend and altcoin bullish trend will occur.
I just forget defi as the defi coins will not be pumping like altcoin in 2017. The defi hype is over and this time for the altcoin to shine.
I may add some major coins like tron or top 100 CMC could be a good coin to bet on it too.
Activity: 99
November 21, 2020, 04:44:54 AM
Of course, since I am a cryptocurrency lover, I always find my way to income in cryptocurrency.  I have made a fairly good income so far and have held many cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, DOT, COTI, WRX for more income.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
November 21, 2020, 04:29:42 AM
Are you getting prepared for a new altcoin season already or you still thinking that altcoins aren't going to start pumping soon? Well there is 90% chance that altcoins will starts bullish trend after bitcoin does it's thing to a new ATH, whales also have a role to play here too so here are best top altcoins I believe are good enough to ride the altcoin season

1. Ethereum
2. ChainLink
3. Bnb token
4. Polkadot

I see more ETH breaking its market records.

The POS in ETH is already a reality.

There will be less ETH in circulation with ETH 2.0
That's new, I never find any information about Ethereum having a new max supply in the next 2.0 upgrade, that will be cool really because lack of max supply is one of the reasons why ethereum is so undervalued today, this coin already deserves four figure like 1000$ this year
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stobox: Securities Tokenization
November 21, 2020, 04:28:55 AM
Im already waiting for the seasons of the altcoins maybe this is not their time but it really sure that someday the altcoins will bloom.

Ethereum and BNB is what I like in your list and Im really sure that in the next few weeks we will see a very high value to this coins.

People are worrying about the price of the altcoins because it rise a little because when bitcoin in 2017 reach it's ATH the altcoins too increased very high too.
Wrong information, I'm 2017 altcoins start real surging in January 2018 not in 2017, the whole few months before 2017 ends was only bitcoin doing the bullish thing, very few altcoins joined back then and the real surge of altcoins started in 2018.

It's true that ethereum and bnb is the best altcoins among OP list but the rest aren't bad at all, in my portfolio I go for more risky altcoins like YFI, UNI, Vechain, iota, Aave, Huobi token, Tron and many more

This IOTA, Vechain, ICX, ELA, WAN kind of coins had their time. They are not gonna wake up pretty hard again unless they are onto something attractive, I think.
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
November 21, 2020, 04:21:45 AM
Are you getting prepared for a new altcoin season already or you still thinking that altcoins aren't going to start pumping soon? Well there is 90% chance that altcoins will starts bullish trend after bitcoin does it's thing to a new ATH, whales also have a role to play here too so here are best top altcoins I believe are good enough to ride the altcoin season

1. Ethereum
2. ChainLink
3. Bnb token
4. Polkadot

I see more ETH breaking its market records.

The POS in ETH is already a reality.

There will be less ETH in circulation with ETH 2.0
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
November 21, 2020, 04:20:12 AM
Actually just waiting for the moment at that time all prices have started to increase, if Altcoins have not increased in price at the end of the year there is no possibility that the price in the market will not be stable, because bitcoin is moving faster than altcoins because that is why altcoins must follow the development of bitcoin to participate move up gradually, so that prices in all global markets remain stable, maybe that can help increase the price of all altcoin tokens in the global market only Ethereum and BnB / (Binance) because all are based on these coins, if Ethereum and BnB investors do not help each other price growth Altcoins, it is very difficult to grow Altcoins in all markets for example today, it is very difficult to move ..
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 21, 2020, 03:13:40 AM
Im already waiting for the seasons of the altcoins maybe this is not their time but it really sure that someday the altcoins will bloom.

Ethereum and BNB is what I like in your list and Im really sure that in the next few weeks we will see a very high value to this coins.

People are worrying about the price of the altcoins because it rise a little because when bitcoin in 2017 reach it's ATH the altcoins too increased very high too.
Wrong information, in 2017 altcoins start real surging in January 2018 not in 2017, the whole few months before 2017 ends was only bitcoin doing the bullish thing, very few altcoins joined back then and the real surge of altcoins started in 2018.

It's true that ethereum and bnb is the best altcoins among OP list but the rest aren't bad at all, in my portfolio I go for more risky altcoins like YFI, UNI, Vechain, iota, Aave, Huobi token, Tron and many more
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 21, 2020, 03:08:04 AM

November 21, 2020, 03:02:44 AM

1. Ethereum
2. ChainLink
3. Bnb token
4. Polkadot
Pages:
Jump to: