Pages:
Author

Topic: Prerecorded Bitcoin national radio ad starts today! - page 2. (Read 3493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007
We need to get people using bitcoin in every day life!

Yes, but we need a viable smartphone client to do that.  Don't you think that this is a bit premature? 
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Not a fan of that ad. You'd be better off with more localized physical ads.
Activity: 482
Merit: 501
hope you cleared it through a friendly lawyer - this talk about price appreciation etc, may deserve some kind of disclaimer about 'past performance not guaranteeing future results' and about your ad not being investment advice and things like that.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
only suggestion i would have made, would be to try and be clever... make people wonder what you are talking about, but give them, clearly, a place to get more information. :p human curiosity is awesome.

Yeah talk about a carrots a little at the start
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
only suggestion i would have made, would be to try and be clever... make people wonder what you are talking about, but give them, clearly, a place to get more information. :p human curiosity is awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1076

I like it.

It's tough to make a national radio ad about bitcoin without making it sound like some scam/commercial stuff.  I think you managed to make something that's clear about what bitcoin is.  I would have liked to hear it's open source software, though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
sadly, reminds me of some of the scammish adverts i used to see late night on TV... the impossible knives that can cut through a cinder block... :p
vip
Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105
Starting today,  there will be two ads for bitcoin per day on 98 radio stations across the country, plus XM Satellite radio, and the LRN.FM radio network.
There will be one 30 second live read,  and one 30 second recorded ad.
The live read has been going for over a week now,  the recorded ad will start today.

You can hear it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H15HyTti8vk

I'm paying $2,500 a month for these ads,  so if you would like to help chip in with the cost,  please buy some networking equipment from me,  or send a donation to:
1CMjGYzaStRStKwsoRUJYHR9Vev2UjpyfB

We need to get people using bitcoin in every day life!
Pages:
Jump to: