Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 19. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Interesting project with a good looking team, and an interesting take on the p2p world. I am interested to see how it progresses although I doubt they can get a tax free pass as they state.
Activity: 349
WONO has so many good features going for it, that it is hard for me to see, how it could not do well in marketplace. Only cloud in the sky might be short term volatility of markets.

Too good to be true.
WONO users can act in four different roles at the same time: vendor (rent something out or perform jobs), customer (rent something or post a job), guarantor (stake for successful deal termination) and arbitrator (determine affected party in disputes). WONO users can earn and spend tokens on one platform which lets them never withdraw tokens and legally avoid any kind of taxation or exchange loss.

In this case, the platform should provide the user with work, housing, clothing and food for their tokens)))

They have the potential to expand to many other niches within the marketplace once the platform is up and running and they can begin to build it out with further developments.  For starters, I believe they will be focusing on car sharing, house sharing and freelance. 
In my honest opinion, I have seen lot of projects, but could not found like WONO,  I believe the team would are capable of making WONO  become a new-generation P2P platform that is tech-savvy and scalable and will disrupt existing business models that have proved themselves ineffective and unfair. The WONO have lot of potential to grow in market just because their team. Remarkable progress and commitment.
Hi I am new here. Can anybody fills me in?

Hello! WONO is a decentralized P2P (peer-to-peer) platform for exchanging property and services. Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary FIle System (IPFS), the platform and community are decentralized, which allows users to interact without needing an intermediary. WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers.

Cool thanks

WONO is a peer-to-peer platform for sharing and freelancing. Literally, you can share what you have (including your time and talents) and get what you want from other users.In simple terms, WONO combines functions of Airbnb, Turo, Upwork and TaskRabbit on blockchain, solving major problems of the existing sharing services: high commissions, vendor taxation, non-transparent ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and risk of fraud and deal cancellation.
Activity: 224
Do you have telegram chat?

Hello! WONO is a decentralized P2P (peer-to-peer) platform for exchanging property and services. Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary FIle System (IPFS), the platform and community are decentralized, which allows users to interact without needing an intermediary. WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers.

Cool thanks

Activity: 51
WONO has so many good features going for it, that it is hard for me to see, how it could not do well in marketplace. Only cloud in the sky might be short term volatility of markets.

Too good to be true.
WONO users can act in four different roles at the same time: vendor (rent something out or perform jobs), customer (rent something or post a job), guarantor (stake for successful deal termination) and arbitrator (determine affected party in disputes). WONO users can earn and spend tokens on one platform which lets them never withdraw tokens and legally avoid any kind of taxation or exchange loss.

In this case, the platform should provide the user with work, housing, clothing and food for their tokens)))

They have the potential to expand to many other niches within the marketplace once the platform is up and running and they can begin to build it out with further developments.  For starters, I believe they will be focusing on car sharing, house sharing and freelance. 
Activity: 51

Too good to be true.

This is an extremely important aspect of WONO.  The ability for users to both spend and earn within the same platform will be a large cost saving mechanism since they can avoid unnecessary taxes and fees incurred from currency exchange.  With such large savings, moving over to the WONO platform will be an easy choice for users!
Activity: 29

Too good to be true.

Too good to be true.
Activity: 29

Too good to be true.
Pages:
Jump to: