Pages:
Author

Topic: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP CREATES ANTI FRAUD TASK FORCE - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Crypto world has gained massive popularity. Many people are investing on it and giving their valuable time. So it is quite good that US government is giving importance to its security. The scams are needed to be stopped.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 298
It's responsibility of the government to protect the interest of its citizens and crypto is rising as a challenge to universal economic order with its anonymous nature, is a favorite payment methods for scams, ransom, corruption, money laundering and investment in terrorism. This is disrupting the use of cryptocurrency as a monetary unit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I think that's good, because then it will be very difficult for criminals to carry out their actions and besides that there are many things we can calm down with a cool heart.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Crypto is so filled with scams and is used for money laundering.
It's the greatness of the Trump government and the support towards the technology that they haven't yet gone for a blanket ban of cryptos.
Ironically, Cryptos needs local government involvement for survival.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
Base on the news that I read, new development for the the crypto in the US has occurred as the President of the United State, Donald Trump signed an executive order to established a task forces against financial fraud. The task force is the is the first of its kind with a emphasis on the misuse of crypto currency. Smiley
can I request a news link? sorry I do not understand in interpreting your words, I want to check the original news for me to read, hopefully you do not mind
Activity: 110
Merit: 2
 Base on the news that I read, new development for the the crypto in the US has occurred as the President of the United State, Donald Trump signed an executive order to established a task forces against financial fraud. The task force is the is the first of its kind with a emphasis on the misuse of crypto currency. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: