Pages:
Author

Topic: President Duterte likens Jews to drug-addicts who deserve to be exterminated - page 2. (Read 2181 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

the media just want money and they will publish whatever grabs attention to thier headlines.

no wonder Duterte despises those media men who ask him about the media being shot and killed. he once replied that those corrupt media should not expect help from him.

Yes I also agree to you this media know about adverstisement in social media they earn money through traffic by there advertisement using. There blogs share, likes and comment by facebook give them a huge money. That they are happy to create more controversial issue because they know that the president of the philippines is popular all over the world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
To you mr Duterte stop killing drug dealers and takers..I have a much better plan for them Wink..

Give them 15 years in jail.. Or if they do 5 years hard labour they can get free..
Build your roads motor ways with these prisoners..
From the roads build your homes and create a home for your people..
Then the drug dealers and takers have give something back to it's country for there wrong doing..
IT'S FREE LABOUR..SLAVES  Wink..No good dead no free labour to build your nation..
It's the fucking poverty that's why they are into drugs..
use your brain you thick twat stupid mother fucker BUILD YOUR COUNTRY DAFT TWAT..

I thought i would speak like this to your leader it seems he understands better when we swear..

Why am i concerned?..On me mothers side my gran mothers father was full filipino..
And your killing my distant people ..I am British and we civilised the world  Wink..
My fathers side been in the uk for hundreds and hundreds of years..

use these drug dealers and takers as free workers to build your nation Wink..
10 years for the dealers and 4 years for the takers..Then if they refuse kill them..
No i would rather you just throw them in jail but if your going to kill them anyway at least give them a chance to repay your country back instead of just killing them..

So what do you think you jungle mad arses..Not raciest my great gran dad filipino remember..
I speak the truth..

NO MORE KILLING  Wink..Be civilised  Wink..Show your people you have mercy..

My gran mother was catholic and if you change your country to Islam ..Your finished..
So be warned and it's no joke Angry...You make sure it stays a that way Christians..

Even i will have no feelings for your country if you change to islam  Angry..
SO DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE..If you want to change to atheism that's fine .ISLAM YOUR DEAD Cheesy
My gran would haunt you all she half filipino Catholic so must of got it from her father..

In case of your idea its not applicable in the philippines because the criminals here are notorious because of drugs. Did you know that criminals in the philippines raped 5 years old children, even carabao raped them haha. The laglag bala scandal in Airport. The colorum ban in manila which the target victims are the lady being raped, holdup and killed after they get what theyre want. So you think that your idea is good. That is why all filipinos like the president of the philippines.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
To you mr Duterte stop killing drug dealers and takers..I have a much better plan for them Wink..

Give them 15 years in jail.. Or if they do 5 years hard labour they can get free..
Build your roads motor ways with these prisoners..
From the roads build your homes and create a home for your people..
Then the drug dealers and takers have give something back to it's country for there wrong doing..
IT'S FREE LABOUR..SLAVES  Wink..No good dead no free labour to build your nation..
It's the fucking poverty that's why they are into drugs..
use your brain you thick twat stupid mother fucker BUILD YOUR COUNTRY DAFT TWAT..

I thought i would speak like this to your leader it seems he understands better when we swear..

Why am i concerned?..On me mothers side my gran mothers father was full filipino..
And your killing my distant people ..I am British and we civilised the world  Wink..
My fathers side been in the uk for hundreds and hundreds of years..

use these drug dealers and takers as free workers to build your nation Wink..
10 years for the dealers and 4 years for the takers..Then if they refuse kill them..
No i would rather you just throw them in jail but if your going to kill them anyway at least give them a chance to repay your country back instead of just killing them..

So what do you think you jungle mad arses..Not raciest my great gran dad filipino remember..
I speak the truth..

NO MORE KILLING  Wink..Be civilised  Wink..Show your people you have mercy..

My gran mother was catholic and if you change your country to Islam ..Your finished..
So be warned and it's no joke Angry...You make sure it stays a that way Christians..

Even i will have no feelings for your country if you change to islam  Angry..
SO DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE..If you want to change to atheism that's fine .ISLAM YOUR DEAD Cheesy
My gran would haunt you all she half filipino Catholic so must of got it from her father..
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

the media just want money and they will publish whatever grabs attention to thier headlines.

no wonder Duterte despises those media men who ask him about the media being shot and killed. he once replied that those corrupt media should not expect help from him.
After he's done with the criminals he will turn his attention to dissidents, then opposition, then he will start to do ethnic cleansing (genocide) against non Filipinos. This guy is dangerous. He's insane and a dictator as well. You guys think this is the answer, tell me in a few years what you think when your all living in fear of the gestapo.

Haha you are in wrong perception man. War on drugs is not just by killing a person. This man count the people who surrendered in drugs not killed by cops and vigilante killings which the human rights group raise this hypocrites statement as extrajudicial killings. Did you know that 700,000 people who surrender in his government in war on drugs in just 100 days. So dont fool yourself. This man creates discipline to his country. The streets are clean now, the employee are now approachable and all of the department are well organized. There are many programs for the poverty ongoing. The infrastures is ongoing. The traffic creates solution. And the anti corruption which is FOI bill signed by him. So what else you said about him? You dont see this right so dont fool on medias imagination.

I certainly hope your right, I have friends that live in the Philippines and I wouldn't want to see that country go into a dictatorship or turn to communism to appease his new friends, the Chinese and Russians.

Yes we are not blind after all why the administration is now in transparency this means that all their moves are now we see because of FOI that is why there is always a debate regarding to what is issue now. According to china and russia. He is balancing the situation in territorial dispute because there where the start of ww3 and the battlefield is in our country. After all Duterte all wants in russia and china is the economic gain of our government. We want to explore something in different country to grow our environment. You know US is our childhood friend so it will never to cut ties US-PH permanently give some time of president. He knows what his doing.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
After he's done with the criminals he will turn his attention to dissidents, then opposition, then he will start to do ethnic cleansing (genocide) against non Filipinos. This guy is dangerous. He's insane and a dictator as well. You guys think this is the answer, tell me in a few years what you think when your all living in fear of the gestapo.

Haha you are in wrong perception man. War on drugs is not just by killing a person. This man count the people who surrendered in drugs not killed by cops and vigilante killings which the human rights group raise this hypocrites statement as extrajudicial killings. Did you know that 700,000 people who surrender in his government in war on drugs in just 100 days. So dont fool yourself. This man creates discipline to his country. The streets are clean now, the employee are now approachable and all of the department are well organized. There are many programs for the poverty ongoing. The infrastures is ongoing. The traffic creates solution. And the anti corruption which is FOI bill signed by him. So what else you said about him? You dont see this right so dont fool on medias imagination.

I certainly hope your right, I have friends that live in the Philippines and I wouldn't want to see that country go into a dictatorship or turn to communism to appease his new friends, the Chinese and Russians.

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
And I do think he directly says that many politicians hide behind diplomatic phrases. Can be really so with them right?

Yeah I also considering that fact some politician use to be diplomatic to hide theyre through colors to do whats there hidden agenda in their government corruption and illegal drug trade. Thats why this called them hypocrites. Relying on the skin of sheep but they are dangerous as lion as it.
Activity: 275
And I do think he directly says that many politicians hide behind diplomatic phrases. Can be really so with them right?
I think the news is too much.  I think it is not really want he meant.  Though he already said sorry for his words about the Jews.  I like Duterte because of his braveness but I actually wanted to talk to him and remind him not to say anything without thinking first.  But I still likes him.

Yes just like I have said to them Duterte is the person who give statement which is wide paradigm you need to read it between the lines to be able to understand it. If you hate duterte you will closely highlight the speech of him not knowing that this is not actually he meant. He is like Pilosopo Tasyo in Noli Me Tangere that wrote Dr. Jose Rizal.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I think the news is too much.  I think it is not really want he meant.  Though he already said sorry for his words about the Jews.  I like Duterte because of his braveness but I actually wanted to talk to him and remind him not to say anything without thinking first.  But I still likes him.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
he was first labelled as hitler of the Philippines by a media company before his hitlet remarks and now thathe commented on it, the media seem to take it like he compared himself as if he said he is hitler of asia.

US controls the international media, what else can he do but curse the shit. let his words be written on the international news and you'll see how decent the message can be.

US will be kicked out from the philippines and that will sure happen. its the US that keeps WINNING
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Just watched the weekend news of a bias media and there just today asked for forgiveness to what he have said.  He said sorry.  That is always what he did.  He rant with harsh words and then asked for forgiveness after he thought what he said was not right to say.  He said those tjings because of his anger towards the serious case of drugs in the country.  Media was the one who destroys his image to the international community.

Reality is his sub 50 iq supporter do that much better then any mass media could ever do.
Activity: 336
Just watched the weekend news of a bias media and there just today asked for forgiveness to what he have said.  He said sorry.  That is always what he did.  He rant with harsh words and then asked for forgiveness after he thought what he said was not right to say.  He said those tjings because of his anger towards the serious case of drugs in the country.  Media was the one who destroys his image to the international community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I know he just mean when he talks and people misunderstood him when he talks. But I hope he just stop talking to the media amd just continue his job, I'm not against him.
legendary
So what? what duterte is doing works. he was formerly mayor of davao one of the most violent municipalities in Philippines and turned it into one of the safest using this policy.

Lier :3

He is not lying. He is telling the truth Davao City now is one of the most safest city all over the world. Why? It is happen because Davaeonos is right thinking filipinos unlike people in manila some of them have the attitude of crab mentality.

Stop lying.
You can fact check that very easily but seems pinoys arent that smart.

You are the one who is idiots relying only in the media watch the mainstream of the video and you know exactly what you are saying. Media is the one who ruin the life of a good leader because they it because this guy is tough guy.

Ever heard of the PNP aka Philippine National Police?

Oh poor phillipines with their majority of sub 50 iq pinoys.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
So what? what duterte is doing works. he was formerly mayor of davao one of the most violent municipalities in Philippines and turned it into one of the safest using this policy.

He is not lying. He is telling the truth Davao City now is one of the most safest city all over the world. Why? It is happen because Davaeonos is right thinking filipinos unlike people in manila some of them have the attitude of crab mentality.

Stop lying.

You are the one who is idiots relying only in the media watch the mainstream of the video and you know exactly what you are saying. Media is the one who ruin the life of a good leader because they it because this guy is tough guy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well i've supported he president ever since and i think most of the time, he's just misunderstood by most media people because of how he talks and how he expresses himself. Let's face it, not only filipinos but people from other countries are not used to his style of government. Although, i think he should apologize to the jews. The holocaust was a very dark time for them and i think bringing this up in context with whats going on is a bit off. I still support him though but yeah  for me an apology to the jews would be necessary at this time
legendary

Stop lying.
Pages:
Jump to: