Pages:
Author

Topic: [PREV] SigBuddy - Weekly Signature, Payment Manager. Auto join. - page 2. (Read 1739 times)

Activity: 699
Merit: 500
its gonna be useful tool! hope to see someone test this!
anyway why you want to create and develop this?

Hey Boosterious!

Thanks for the support.

Well, a friend and I was inspired by how difficult & complex people found it, to keep track on signature campaigns. All we wanted, is to truly remove all the complexity of thinking about signature campaigns, so everyone can join and posting freely, without spending hours hunting for the best campaign.

The question is really, would you rather hunt and wait to be accepted/declined from a campaign, or would you rather our SigBuddy here to take care of everything & make you happy?

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
its gonna be useful tool! hope to see someone test this!
anyway why you want to create and develop this?
Will you make the extension open source?

How do users get paid? Will the campaign manager deposit money into your website and when it comes time to pay, the site calculates and pays out appropriately? Also, how will you know the Bitcoin address of the user?

Hi knightdk, the server will make weekly payments to the bitcoin_address that's on your profile. If there is none, then payments will be made, when an address is found on your profile.

You're correct, the campaign manager would deposit money into the website, and the server would take everything from there. We also understand that sometimes, it might be people without absolutely no idea on how signature campaigns work, so there will also be a list of directory of users who can design signatures very good.

The server calculates and pays, yes. It also checks for spammers, and ignores posts which it things are not sufficient enough. The manager can also review each users posts, and "ignore" posts which they wont pay for.
staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Will you make the extension open source?

How do users get paid? Will the campaign manager deposit money into your website and when it comes time to pay, the site calculates and pays out appropriately? Also, how will you know the Bitcoin address of the user?
Hi npredtorch thanks for the answers, they're spot on.

Users will be able to use the tool. and managers can use the web-version to see statistics of each of their campaigns.

They might also get cool functionalities such as "kick" for inactive users.

Yeah , right! Plugin for the users of the campaign and a special web page for the manager. I should have just pointed it out more LOL .
Anyway, thanks for specifying it and good luck!

Thanks for the support npredtorch!

You were one of our first supporters. Hopefully the community will support this project much more, so we can actually get prototypes rolling out Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

Users will be able to use the tool. and managers can use the web-version to see statistics of each of their campaigns.

Yeah , right! Plugin for the users of the campaign and a special web page for the manager. I should have just pointed it out more LOL .
Anyway, thanks for specifying it and good luck!
Great plugin. Got very much excited to get a try.I have some couple question and suggestions for plugin development.

a)If join request is send to signature thread.Will it wait for the campaign manager approval or will directly start up counting right after join request?

b)Most campaign managers don't count spammy posts or posts that are irrelevant to thread or violates one of rule in signature thread so in that case the plugin you are developing will not provide the actual earning .

c)Many signature posters have different taste about signature campaigns. Some like daily payment, some like monthly and some like weekly and in same way they also their choices are widen with the rules of signature campaign so I think it will be better to make a kind of form about signature poster preference and then search automatically the best campaign.

d) In case if signature poster is kicked will the bot will be back to search a new campaign?

e) Most of campaign has minimum/maximum posts .So I guess it will be better to make a kind of progress bar for that.If postcount
I really like the plugin features but there are also a lot of things to develop.GL  Smiley

Thanks for the quiz Avirunes, I'l try to answer them as accurate as possible.

a) Campaign managers, would need to add/setup their signature and payments (for each rank) on our websites. The plugin will help check if a user is already in a campaign. If they're not, it will put them on the highest paying campaign that has free space.

b) Each post will be checked. The first step is checking the amount of words used, the interval between each posts, and if all else fails, the manager would always be able to view each users posts on the website. with the option to not pay for posts/kick users out of the campaign (this will also be reviewed by us since its very critical)

c) The server has a play script. its like writing music. you get to select what you want, and what you don't. For example. you can select payment method (weekly or per post), user type (with negative trust or without), minimum rank, maximum posts... So when the server fills these posts, it selects all the top free accounts, who best match the criteria.

d) If a user is kicked, in most cases it'll be because they have broken a rule. Rule breaking is a 24hr ban. After 20 bans/year, the user will not be able to use the plugin until the next year. "There will be an option to freeze your account on the server, you wont be paid if you do, but it'll help you not get banned because it removes/stops you from joining campaigns until you unfreeze it "

e) Yes, if you don't meet the minimum post per week, you wont be paid for that campaign, you wont be "kicked" but you're account will be put in  a "freeze" state - it's used to prevent inactive users from joining campaigns, which also reduces the load on our server when processing all of this.

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Great plugin. Got very much excited to get a try.I have some couple question and suggestions for plugin development.

a)If join request is send to signature thread.Will it wait for the campaign manager approval or will directly start up counting right after join request?

b)Most campaign managers don't count spammy posts or posts that are irrelevant to thread or violates one of rule in signature thread so in that case the plugin you are developing will not provide the actual earning .

c)Many signature posters have different taste about signature campaigns. Some like daily payment, some like monthly and some like weekly and in same way they also their choices are widen with the rules of signature campaign so I think it will be better to make a kind of form about signature poster preference and then search automatically the best campaign.

d) In case if signature poster is kicked will the bot will be back to search a new campaign?

e) Most of campaign has minimum/maximum posts .So I guess it will be better to make a kind of progress bar for that.If postcount
I really like the plugin features but there are also a lot of things to develop.GL  Smiley
Where can get this plugins and how it works.. how about the rates per week how much the rate per week? according to image $20 and 25 post/week.
I don't understand the whole concept or what its the use of the plugins.. its confused..

Hi crairezx20!

Thanks for the interest. I didn't expect so much responses.

The plugin is still in development. This is still a preview to see if anyone likes the services.

The price/per week is hidden to make the UI look good. But it could be added somewhere ...

For other questions, this is a tool for users.

The idea behind this is actually great!
But I would have some doubts regarding security issues. If I understand correctly, user will have to
input his username and password in to your plug-in.  What are the odds that all this information will not stay confidential? From a plugin made to help count post and earnings this may become a plugin to still accounts...
As always people stay vigilante.

Hi poptok1,

Thanks for the concerns. We understand.

Users wouldn't have to input any of their details into the application. For security, even if are VPS (with all the firewalling and encryption) were breached, the user doesn't even need to change their password. All they would need to do, is logout and log-in again. This would reset access to anyone.

Since its a chrome extension you can always decompile it, and check its source code to understand a little bit on how it works, whenever
you have any extra time.
Cool man, but how can we earn in this campaign? Can you provide us with the full information on the terms of payments and all the necessary requirement to join this campaign.

Are you retarded ? Can you read ? Dumbass this is not a signature campaign so stop spamming already.

@OP Nice.Is there a way we can have a actual preview of the plugin ? The plugin is chrome extension or needs to be installed ? The only problem would be the efficiency of the system weather it makes any mistakes while post counting.Also there is no way you can check if the post is applicable for payment or not as it needs a human only feedback unless you have complex NLP algos.

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the response. For knowing whether comments are valid for payments, that's why I've been asking so much questions. What makes a question valid, what type of comments would you pay for? - The app is still in development, if you could help me with some of the answers, i would implement them into the app. The server also has the capabilities to extract each post, by each member and process them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Where can get this plugins and how it works.. how about the rates per week how much the rate per week? according to image $20 and 25 post/week.
I don't understand the whole concept or what its the use of the plugins.. its confused..

Hi crairezx20!

The plugin is still in development. This is still a preview to see if anyone likes the services.

The price/per week is hidden to make the UI look good. But it could be added somewhere ...

The idea behind this is actually great!
But I would have some doubts regarding security issues. If I understand correctly, user will have to
input his username and password in to your plug-in.  What are the odds that all this information will not stay confidential? From a plugin made to help count post and earnings this may become a plugin to still accounts...
As always people stay vigilante.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Cool man, but how can we earn in this campaign? Can you provide us with the full information on the terms of payments and all the necessary requirement to join this campaign.

Are you retarded ? Can you read ? Dumbass this is not a signature campaign so stop spamming already.

@OP Nice.Is there a way we can have a actual preview of the plugin ? The plugin is chrome extension or needs to be installed ? The only problem would be the efficiency of the system weather it makes any mistakes while post counting.Also there is no way you can check if the post is applicable for payment or not as it needs a human only feedback unless you have complex NLP algos.

Hi crairezx20!

This the campaign to help spread the news will be coming shortly.
This tool in itself is a campaign manager. It joins any signature campaigns automatically for you. and pays you automatically.

where is signature bbcode so that we can wear it and post ? i didnt understand the full scheme of this campaign. please ellaborate briefly so that we can understand what is it all about.

The point of the tool, is so users don't have to do all that. it will automatically do everything for you.

where is signature bbcode so that we can wear it and post ? i didnt understand the full scheme of this campaign. please ellaborate briefly so that we can understand what is it all about.

The answers are above you written by Digital_Lord. This is not a signature campaign and you can't earn from this. OP created a browser plugin to automate the task needed for a signature campaign. He is offering this tool for Campaign managers or for soon to be campaign managers.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

The answers are above you written by Digital_Lord. This is not a signature campaign and you can't earn from this. OP created a browser plugin to automate the task needed for a signature campaign. He is offering this tool for Campaign managers or soon to be campaign managers.
oh now i understand that it is not a signature campaign. im sorry that i didn't read above posts. i think this tool would be very helpful for campaign managers and would remove some burden from them. is this plugin publicly available ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Where I can find the plug in? I'm interested about this campaign. Can newbies like me can join this automatic signature campaign?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

The answers are above you written by Digital_Lord. This is not a signature campaign and you can't earn from this. OP created a browser plugin to automate the task needed for a signature campaign. He is offering this tool for Campaign managers or for soon to be campaign managers.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

I think it is not a tool for users. it is just a plugin like bitmixer campaign bot or bit-x campaign bot.
OP designed that for signature campaign owners. you can call it an auto campaign manager plugin. it will count all posts and earning and send payment automatically..
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
SigBuddy

Screenshot  Update: 17/06/2016. v2. @ tab added to show unstable posts, which have either been marked as spam, unsupported board, or rejected by advertiser. This would replace the previous history link.

Screenshot  Update: 16/06/2016. Suggestion by: knightdk v1

Screenshot  Update: 16/06/2016. Suggestion by: Sir_lagsalot & others

Screenshot  Outdated

Supported browsers

--> Google Chrome
--> FireFox

How it works

--> Install plugin
--> Done. Start posting!

Please leave reviews & questions

This prototype is based on in this thread | Open sourced

Developers - Languages used