Pages:
Author

Topic: Previous Projects in 2018 again Pumping to All time high - page 5. (Read 685 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
It will continue when bitcoin is still stable. The whales are using bitcoin as a thing to determine whether the coin needs to be pumped even higher or not. I do believe when bitcoin can break 60k and whales will be moving their money again to the bitcoin and this will make those coins got dumped a little bit from the current position.
Almost all of crypto gone to the moon.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
I don't have these coins/tokens way back 2018 but it's  good to see though that old projects are showing some huge success despite all the hard ships we had been in bearish crypto market. It proves that these projects deserves to be in their spots right now and proving they worked hard to survive all these years.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
I have noticed that 2018 best performed projects

Genenis Vision
Gifto
AdEx Network
Einsteinium
CyberMiles
MediBloc
Utrust
UTK
DeepBrain Chain
Gnosis
Waltonchain
Bytom
AION
Power Ledger
ZRX  0x ZRX
Kyber Network
Nexus
Dent
DENT
Kin
Komodo
QASH

Lots of these coins have performed very well on 2018 bull trend. In 2021 also slightly they are moving. I dont know they move to previous high. I guess 50%  of ATH can be performed.

Most people got These coin from All time high and they still regret and they are expecting return too. I think for it Pumpers will pump these coins. Its still continuing.

What is your thoughts
Pages:
Jump to: