Pages:
Author

Topic: Price Action vs Fundamental - page 2. (Read 303 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 28, 2018, 07:46:02 AM
Price auction to me is totally out of the question,especially when you'll be auctioning your coins for lower than you bought them,there happen to be a lot of trading strategies,the veterans in trading are more familiar with them,and put them into effect in times like this..

But from my dawning knowledge about trading,i have come to understand that the safest means of trading for a noob,that requires no expertise whatsoever nor any trading skill, is hodling and patience,its basically easy to do,as long as you didn't invest all the money in your pocket...
When the price is then above what you bought for,then you can sell and make profits
Seems you have missed the point here. No one is talking about auctioning, we are talking about price action. Generally, for a while now in the market, I am sure anyone will know basically that fundamental analysis is not something you really do not want to be relying on which in this case, talking about some news and development as the market is highly speculative. However, when it comes to price action, it is basically a better way to relate with the market trend and possible reversal as far as I am concerned. You can combine the two, but relying only on FA won't do you any good, I would rather stick with price action alone if I have to pick one.

As a newbie though, trying to trade a bear market is not a problem, but make sure you know what you are doing, have a plan and strategy, and be sure you can execute them without emotional involvement.
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
November 28, 2018, 06:44:32 AM
Price auction to me is totally out of the question,especially when you'll be auctioning your coins for lower than you bought them,there happen to be a lot of trading strategies,the veterans in trading are more familiar with them,and put them into effect in times like this..

But from my dawning knowledge about trading,i have come to understand that the safest means of trading for a noob,that requires no expertise whatsoever nor any trading skill, is hodling and patience,its basically easy to do,as long as you didn't invest all the money in your pocket...
When the price is then above what you bought for,then you can sell and make profits
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 28, 2018, 06:16:23 AM
I think the wisest thing a "newbie" could do during the bear markets is waiting, patience is the reason why rich people are rich. A person with 50 billion dollars that put about 10 million dollars into bitcoin doesn't care if his money is not 5 million dollars, he put that money down into bitcoin because he believes in the fundemental idea behind it and thinks it would be a wise decision to have some investments there but in the end he doesn't really care until that money is a lot more like 50 million instead.

However a dude with 2000 dollars in his pocket investing it ALL into crypto has a problem, when it drops to 1000 dollars he is really losing his money and gets anxious about what will happen next. Act as if you have billions and forget about your investment, the only way a newbie could make a profit during bear markets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 12:36:42 AM
What is considered to be the best 'bear market' approach as a newbie - Price Action or Fundamental trading?
The basic transaction will be good for the newbie. You will learn a variety of trading methods to reduce transaction costs and understand many different trading platforms. then you can invest in value, it's still not late.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 12:11:17 AM
What is considered to be the best 'bear market' approach as a newbie - Price Action or Fundamental trading?
Pages:
Jump to: