Pages:
Author

Topic: Price after fork - page 2. (Read 2073 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
July 29, 2017, 09:39:05 PM
If btc is split in two different coins on August,which one going to have more value?The coin with lesser support because it will be new people may want to buy more or is it the bitcoin with major support in terms of hashing power?

sorry but this question should not be asked,it's just a little stupid
if you're asking about who will be 'the winner' in term of value between Bitcoin aka 'BTC' and Bitcoin Cash aka 'BCC/BCH'.
BCC created because of chain split,that mean BCC created based on BTC or we called it Clown (oh sorry Clone).
BCC/BCH already catagorized as an altcoin,that mean it's an alternative coin and from that name we can see who is 'the winner' in term of value.

if you look closely,many people trying to buy more Bitcoin in order to get more Bitcoin Cash but the main point is not they're considering it as an asset but they took this as an opportunity to get profit from their Holding,just imagine it 10BTC in your cold storage will be 10BTC+10BCC in a few days.
just holding it for a few days they will get profit from it,and what will happen after fork ? yeah we may be can see another decline or may be not.
but BCC? there'll be a huge dump after pump.

Clone item will never change position of the genuine item in term of value and quality

You nailed it sir.
Bcc will always be just a copy cut of what's the original, btc.
And it will be an altcoin like the others.
I dont know why many are buying btc just to get some free bcc.

Even though bcc wil push through by the minority it will never be a success as it only gain few support from the community and the strong support of community is a big factor of success in every coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 29, 2017, 12:17:34 PM
If btc is split in two different coins on August,which one going to have more value?The coin with lesser support because it will be new people may want to buy more or is it the bitcoin with major support in terms of hashing power?

By the way, bitcoin core will be higher value, BCC is just a new currency, people do not have high demand for it, it takes a long time to be noticed.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 12:03:46 PM

i think after fork BTC is still BTC and price of BTC will not change, BCC which we call new BTC just a new altcoin like all other altcoin

Btc is still btc, but a new and developed Btc. So I think it changed a little bit and it's price will also change after the day of forking. The new altcoin, BCC will be a great altcoin, I think, because it has some features that may be an attraction to users. We will see that after the forking.
Activity: 644
July 29, 2017, 11:53:51 AM
The Bitcoin price will increase after fork. The reason being what all uncertainty is left would be over after fork. There wouldn't be any negative speculations left and all the FUD will end. This will increase investors confidence in Bitcoin more and hence the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
July 29, 2017, 11:42:07 AM
The best option to save your bitcoins is to pause for a few days. This stabilizes the price and stop the division. Miners and users will be forced to unite in order not to lose everything. I'm not afraid of August 1. All fears are vain. They only make you do rash acts.
Don't be afraid my friend, on the first place we can't know what happen after segwit. There's a possibility that bitcoin price was increase or decrease above our expectations. Moreover maybe we need to trust in bitcoin and how they can handle the situation.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
July 29, 2017, 10:59:15 AM

The first week will decline, but in the second week it will experience a slight increase almost towards the first week, so that's how the price of bitcoin after HF later
may be useful
Activity: 406
Merit: 256
July 29, 2017, 10:30:52 AM
The best option to save your bitcoins is to pause for a few days. This stabilizes the price and stop the division. Miners and users will be forced to unite in order not to lose everything. I'm not afraid of August 1. All fears are vain. They only make you do rash acts.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 29, 2017, 10:16:50 AM
I am sure, though it has been divided by fork. Bitcoin prices will remain high. And panicked sellers will feel a little disappointed, because benefits they achieve are not optimal.
Activity: 476
July 28, 2017, 11:45:44 PM
Yes, people become so crazy last couple of days, selling alts in loss and buying BTC thinking they will get BCC after split. After Segwit, you will never see alts at these prices.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 28, 2017, 11:27:29 PM

you are missing the most important factor: the free airdrop.

what you said could have been true IF this new coin with less support was a separate chain with no 15.4 million coins premined ready to be dumped.
right now this "low support" is what will kill it. imagine 16.4 million bitcoin wanting to be sold or at least 10 million of it. and sold to an orderbook that can not even handle 5000 BCC sold into. that means the low support coin will simply die and get dumped hard.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 11:15:05 PM

i think after fork BTC is still BTC and price of BTC will not change, BCC which we call new BTC just a new altcoin like all other altcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
July 28, 2017, 11:09:49 PM
BTC (Segwit2x) = Major chain
BCC (bitcoincash with larger blocks) = Minor chain because only few miners are backing them. BCC is just another bitcoin clone or another altcoin that will be only listed as altcoin in most of the trading platforms.

FYI : bitcoin won't split in two different coins, only one bitcoin and another is just an altcoin, BCC.
I will vote for BTC segwit not segwit2x because segwit has more support than segwit2x obviously, look at https://coin.dance/blocks ; segwit BIP141 gain more than 99% support. Of course miners (majority) will signaling for segwit or bitcoin, not bcc.
After fork, bitcoin price may drop back to $2300 but I doubt fall below $2200 as segwit will be implemented on November.
The first and original option was proposed by the Bitcoin Core development team. Their SegWit code, defined by BIP141, activates if 95 percent of hash power within a single difficulty period of about two weeks signals readiness before November 15th.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 11:06:17 PM
i hope price btc after fork is down to 1$ Wink Cry
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
July 28, 2017, 11:01:22 PM
Bitcoin will obviously have more value than Bitcoin Cash, there are only a few mining companies that are planning to support BCC chain, I am predicting a price crash on BCC once it goes live on trading exchanges, traders would just dump it fast before the price goes crashing to the bottom.

You are confusing cause and effect. MIning companies will decide which coin to mine, depending on the price of each coin. Support of the miners won't determine price.

In the end, it's still profitability that determines choices. Isn't that ironic for a supposed decentralized economy.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2017, 09:52:37 PM
Bitcoin will obviously have more value than Bitcoin Cash, there are only a few mining companies that are planning to support BCC chain, I am predicting a price crash on BCC once it goes live on trading exchanges, traders would just dump it fast before the price goes crashing to the bottom.

You are confusing cause and effect. MIning companies will decide which coin to mine, depending on the price of each coin. Support of the miners won't determine price.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
July 28, 2017, 09:11:46 PM
Right now if those big whales cash out their money from Bitcoin it will crash, whatever big investors are investing in will be a successful crypto currency.
I doubt any body with $5B at stakes in Bitcoin would switch to some other coin, so price wont change that much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
July 28, 2017, 07:59:21 PM

This should be obvious at this point. Of course the original one will have more value over the clone or new one. Since Bitcoin Cash will be considered as an altcoin when it came to existence, it will be priced lower than Bitcoin just like all the altcoins out there. I doubt that BCC will not have more supporters that Bitcoin have.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
July 28, 2017, 06:17:36 PM
From what I know Bitmain will support BCC and this company alone will be enough to single handled change the name of the game.
I expect if miners really follow the idea of forking alternative chain then we will see the same scenario which happened before to Ethereum.
The main chain will take everything while side chain will be forever overshadowed and will simply exist in the background.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
July 28, 2017, 05:50:31 PM

sorry but this question should not be asked,it's just a little stupid
if you're asking about who will be 'the winner' in term of value between Bitcoin aka 'BTC' and Bitcoin Cash aka 'BCC/BCH'.
BCC created because of chain split,that mean BCC created based on BTC or we called it Clown (oh sorry Clone).
BCC/BCH already catagorized as an altcoin,that mean it's an alternative coin and from that name we can see who is 'the winner' in term of value.

if you look closely,many people trying to buy more Bitcoin in order to get more Bitcoin Cash but the main point is not they're considering it as an asset but they took this as an opportunity to get profit from their Holding,just imagine it 10BTC in your cold storage will be 10BTC+10BCC in a few days.
just holding it for a few days they will get profit from it,and what will happen after fork ? yeah we may be can see another decline or may be not.
but BCC? there'll be a huge dump after pump.

Clone item will never change position of the genuine item in term of value and quality
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
July 28, 2017, 03:20:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: