Pages:
Author

Topic: Price back!? - page 2. (Read 192 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 03:17:45 PM
If you are saying about the current price of Bitcoin, it is because of negative and fud news around the world and people with less knowledge and for the people who experienced some actual loss. Otherwise Bitcoin grows beyond our expectation over the years. And it will grow higher in the future.

that's right bitcoin will grow higher in future according to so many prediction bitcoin will cross 100000$ at the end of 2018. my expectation also like that. we should dont worry about the  price up and down it is the volatility.in the first six months of years bitcoin are volatile in low  price and the last six months of year bitcoin volatile in high price  bitcoin have high volatility that's why every one demand for bitcoin and also trade in bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
I think now serious players push out weak hands! I'm sure that before the summer the price of bitcoin should surprise us even more! correction and low price is normal! now clearing the path for take-off! patience is the main rule in the crypto market!
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
March 28, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
will people stop zooming in to the 3 hour chart and reacting at every 5%-10% movement by commenting on this forum.

unless there is a 40%+ movement in price. stop getting emotional
5-10% is natural and normal movements that happen daily. so chill out
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
Bitcoin price back at almost $8,000 after the huge break down of price.
What can you say about that?
It was good to be back and rise up again.

Click here: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/finance/city/937532/Bitcoin-price-ripple-twitter-ad-ban-cryptocurrency-ethereum-BTC-to-USD-XRP-news/amp
Yes this is really a good sign after the long slumping early this year. For those speculators that were very negative saying bitcoin is dying. Now look?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 28, 2018, 02:56:27 PM

Since your  post there were already a couple of ups and downs between 7700$ and 8100$. Bitcoin is still volatile, the bears are still powerful, but the overall sentiment is pretty good and I expect to see a healthy rise soon.
If you take a closer look only on this forum, the number of doomsday threads are less and less every week. It's a good mean of measure this Smiley
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
March 27, 2018, 04:02:41 AM
It was good to be back and rise up again.

Click here: https://www.google.com.ph/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/finance/city/937532/Bitcoin-price-ripple-twitter-ad-ban-cryptocurrency-ethereum-BTC-to-USD-XRP-news/amp
Pages:
Jump to: