Pages:
Author

Topic: Price drop under 280$ today? hold or sell ? - page 3. (Read 6386 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think if it happens today I will hold my bitcoin since I did it previously unless I am in need of money.
If the price would drop under $280 then I would go and buy without question because I will be sure that I would be able to make a profit if I bought for that price.
Activity: 364
Maybe if the price in that level, we can buy some bitcoin and wait for the price go up.. that moment is the best to get many profit. Do you think like me that price when in that level will increase again and it is can be chance for us to get many profit ?

yes I have the same opinion as you, when the price looks very low, I am sure in the future it will definitely increase.
The price of Bitcoin was low indeed and stable for a long time but now you already can see now that the value started to rise so that is really nice of Bitcoin.
The best thing that you can do now is that you have to hold it and that is because you can make some more profit later in the future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I think bitcoin price dropin before halving is just common this upcomming halving.Las halving remember that bitcoins price drops from$500 to $200 and sudden pump price to $1200 and after few days it goes back to its average price of $500 after halving.Dont be nervous of bicoins droping price just remember the last halving.Just hold it and wait
Activity: 350
I think that if the price would be under 280 Dollar that that would be a good price to buy your Bitcoins for. The price will be higher then that in the future so you will be able to make money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It will be very fair to the people who  Shocked is going to invest their money, truly they will be much gainer and rich soon , today if they have BTCitcoins $280 then From my side Ill hold it till price rise up again. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hrm, i saw on tradingview.. that the price going to drop under 280$.. should i sell or hold ?

look also here:
http://cryptoboss.net/Bitcoin-Drop-Below-300-Today/
my reply probably late but i have a suggestion if that will happen again if you know that bitcoin will drop price just convert your btc to dollar or what your currency is then wait to drop then if bitcoin price drop convert your money to bitcoin again that will help you to have more bitcoin and if bitcoin price goes up again you now have profit haha that what i do know on halving
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Maybe if the price in that level, we can buy some bitcoin and wait for the price go up.. that moment is the best to get many profit. Do you think like me that price when in that level will increase again and it is can be chance for us to get many profit ?

yes I have the same opinion as you, when the price looks very low, I am sure in the future it will definitely increase.
Holding your Bitcoin will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of the Bitcoin will also rise in the future and that is nice.
But of course you cant know what will happen but it takes a long time until the value will be higher.
I have strong confidence in halving, so I had hold bitcoin as much as possible when the price of $450. so I'm sure I'll see higher prices in a short time
Activity: 2072
if the price drop under 280$ and you bought your BTC for 400$ better to hold it , and wait for another price hike, you already risk too much, if you panic and sell those btc with 280$ under and you will lose alot of profit, my advice is just wait again.

Yes,  But I think that he got very cheap BTC  considering it is old thread. Who finally knows he did.
you're right, I guess hold bitcoin is the only way to make our losses are not growing, well maybe we can also add us to play bitcoin trade, it might be able to cover the losses due to the price decrease
Activity: 350

Holding your Bitcoin will be now the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of the Bitcoin will also rise in the future and that is nice.
But of course you cant know what will happen but it takes a long time until the value will be higher.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
if the price drop under 280$ and you bought your BTC for 400$ better to hold it , and wait for another price hike, you already risk too much, if you panic and sell those btc with 280$ under and you will lose alot of profit, my advice is just wait again.

Yes,  But I think that he got very cheap BTC  considering it is old thread. Who finally knows he did.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
This will definitely make you hold your bitcoin for some time that will be low value but you can still do something that is to start buying bitcoins for it is cheap and it will make you have more investment for this is actually a good price you will be able to save a lot and possible high amount of earnings once you get the right time of selling your bitcoins you have more to offer. You can even save them in your wallet while waiting for the right price value. I might be able to do the same thing this is good business buy and sell.
Activity: 756

Activity: 672
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This is not the right time to sell, hold it for next few months at least till the halving stage and you can expect best returns on your investments.

What return on your investment do you realistically expect from the block halving? If I hear you talking it seems to me that you think the price will go up a lot.

No one can predict what will be the price at halving, its just an speculation, and don't listen to what other says, if you want to sell you can do it right now, nobody is stopping you.

I never listen to anyone here on this forum. I always do my own research. I just got interested in knowing what price he is expecting since he is talking about getting great returns around the block halving. Which I of course don't think will happen.

Same as I,  i dont really listen for people here saying bitcoins gonna drop sell your coin because majority of them is just a troll and knowing bitcoin is strong e curriency and if you have faith with it you can earn money with this and i can say its very rare for bitcoin to goes down to 280$ and i it will never happen again on what happen in past because bitcoin gains trust for todays online marketplace.
Bitcoin will never drop that low again, we are on the stage of improvement, with the help of the halving fever, because of the hype the price will continue to rise and later we know its already in the moon. Good for us investors.

Yeah now we will experience higher price in coming months, and halving will surely add some value to the price of bitcoin and will help to take it higher.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The price of the Bitcoin is not going lower and that is because it was already stable for a long time so it have to rise now in the future and the halving is also coming towards to us and that would be nice.
There are now many people that is holding their coin because they hope that they can earn more profit later.
Activity: 165
this topic make me want to use time machine, sell my home sell everything and buy bitcoin  Lips sealed
Activity: 952
This is not the right time to sell, hold it for next few months at least till the halving stage and you can expect best returns on your investments.

What return on your investment do you realistically expect from the block halving? If I hear you talking it seems to me that you think the price will go up a lot.

No one can predict what will be the price at halving, its just an speculation, and don't listen to what other says, if you want to sell you can do it right now, nobody is stopping you.

I never listen to anyone here on this forum. I always do my own research. I just got interested in knowing what price he is expecting since he is talking about getting great returns around the block halving. Which I of course don't think will happen.

Same as I,  i dont really listen for people here saying bitcoins gonna drop sell your coin because majority of them is just a troll and knowing bitcoin is strong e curriency and if you have faith with it you can earn money with this and i can say its very rare for bitcoin to goes down to 280$ and i it will never happen again on what happen in past because bitcoin gains trust for todays online marketplace.
Bitcoin will never drop that low again, we are on the stage of improvement, with the help of the halving fever, because of the hype the price will continue to rise and later we know its already in the moon. Good for us investors.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Pages:
Jump to: