Pages:
Author

Topic: Price ETZ? EtherZero (0 fee, instant Tx) dominate as biggest volume in Cryptopia - page 3. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
is ETZ only listed on cryptopia? I didn't find any information about ETZ in CMC, some time ago I got information about this Ethereum fork but I don't monitor it
Activity: 475
Merit: 105
I remember when ETZ caused so much hype and FOMO a few months ago. Sadly, it's such a small little project that doesn't seem worth the penny.

Why? Marketing is bad, development is bad, the roadmap is fake. Why would i invest in such a coin when there are other projects out there that have obviously put more time work and professional effort into developing something new and innovative.

I have been in this project since inception there has never been a hype or fomo things keep going gradually .. you could say it started with a lot of hate .. the highest hype for this project started some few days back ..

you talking about weak in dev and marketing ?? it is good to educate yourself before you start making statements :: go here https://medium.com/@etherzero
updates are being giving on a weekly basis covering progress in all aspects of a software development project and it has been satisfying so far..

Road map isn't fake .. team is even ahead of it ..

You could say it doesn't worth a penny but time will tell..
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

For a long time I did not open the market for Etherzero, the price is getting lower. first time out Etherzero price is very good. but unfortunately now the price is very bad.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I remember when ETZ caused so much hype and FOMO a few months ago. Sadly, it's such a small little project that doesn't seem worth the penny.

Why? Marketing is bad, development is bad, the roadmap is fake. Why would i invest in such a coin when there are other projects out there that have obviously put more time work and professional effort into developing something new and innovative.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I started to try to get some,
why the price is dropping?
I thought that ETZ should be a real good one. Bitcoin is starting to climb now.
LOL you have said want to try get some but Why you should feel bad when look the ETZ price are down, is not it good I think, So you can buy them in low price, aren't you ?
I think would be better if you know first before buying, I mean about ETZ project
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
I started to try to get some,
why the price is dropping?

I thought that ETZ should be a real good one. Bitcoin is starting to climb now.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
I am not very familiar with ETZ and just heard it today, maybe I have missed the big news in recent weeks. is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? where can I get his wallet?

is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? Yes
where can I get his wallet? Their site: https://etherzero.org/index.html?id=2#Wallets

I am using Metamask to access my ETZ,
I keep the same public/private key both for my ETH and ETZ.
http://etherzero.org/tutorials/

The dedicated MEW is also available for you to store ETZ.
The tutorials about how to make wallet etc are quite clear (I am not IT guys, I am perhaps a small trader).
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I am not very familiar with ETZ and just heard it today, maybe I have missed the big news in recent weeks. is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? where can I get his wallet?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
ETZ is just listed on Cryptopia after a long months waiting and it is running gradually to grow.
I could just say that the volume will speak to describe that ETZ is growing fast.

I could imagine with zero fee and instant Tx,
it will make micro finance and small/unnecessary service can be made.
Dapps can be made just like on ETH, no difference to ETH requirements for application to run on it.
Any ETH applications can be tied there with no fee at every transaction and (almost) instantly received.

It is likely a hidden gem,
I am looking for other's view about collecting this new ETZ (https://etherzero.org).

ETZ was raising quite fast both in value and in volume.
It was the biggest volume in Cryptopia within its early days there
and I could say that ETZ is now within top 5 or (almost) highest volume there with of about more than 100 BTC volume daily.

What is the next price?
Is it possible to catch up other forking with the price of about 10% ot its roginal token ETH?
Will it go even higher?
Pages:
Jump to: