Pages:
Author

Topic: Price for Goldcoins has been set for 100GLD/1LTC. - page 2. (Read 1165 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
It will be much more in a few weeks.. The more blocks get mined, the less goldcoins per block. The coin has also had no premine, and it has had a fair release which means that this is a candidate to become a big alt currency! Cheesy

2 millions coins for the first 200 blocks is worse than every pre-mining...

With 10 mHash/s I could mine around 17 LTC per day but over 40.000 GLD and you talk about 1 LTC / 100 GLD lol!

Good luck finding and idiot buyin this scamcoin at that rate...

don't be butthurt that you don't have those 40K gldcoins..

If you claim that GLD should be worth 1 LTC / 100 GLD, please let me sell you 100.000 GLD at the rate of 0.5 LTC / 100 GLD and than you can double your investment easily. Deal?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i dislike all the 0 diff new alts, but this one sucks even more 0 diff and giant 0 diff blocks = joke coin. I have some of these, well more than most of the other alts , but the mining concept on this coin was terrible it was instamine on steroids. 1000gld = 1 ltc would be very generous.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
please add a [PROPAGANDA] tag to the title
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
At least FC2 had reasonable 200 coin starting blocks.  If I remember, the first 200 GLD blocks which again could be mined sub-second were 10,000 coin rewards per block.

That is 2,000,000 coins someone got for nothing at a time when GLD was only posted in the newbie area
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is this a joke?  Isn't GLD the coin that started with 10,000 coin blocks?  Someone is parked on millions of these

Let's set a more reasonable price at 100,000 GLD per 1 LTC.  That seems more fair

LOL coming from a dude supporting a coin that came out as a joke and then was taken a lil serious so it got a name change, listen chump you also must be butthurt
It will be much more in a few weeks.. The more blocks get mined, the less goldcoins per block. The coin has also had no premine, and it has had a fair release which means that this is a candidate to become a big alt currency! Cheesy

With 10 mHash/s I could mine around 17 LTC per day but over 40.000 GLD and you talk about 1 LTC / 100 GLD lol!

don't be butthurt that you don't have those 40K gldcoins..
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
Is this a joke?  Isn't GLD the coin that started with 10,000 coin blocks with sub-second mining speed (0 diff)?  Someone is parked on millions of these

Let's set a more reasonable price at 100,000 GLD per 1 LTC.  That seems more fair
Activity: 70
Scamcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

this coin was release so well, absolutely no pre-mine at all! people who don't support it are mad because of us early adopters of the coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Price for Goldcoins has been set for 100GLD/1LTC.

+1
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Price for Goldcoins has been set for 100GLD/1LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: