Pages:
Author

Topic: Price going up significantly - page 2. (Read 151 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
Price at market going up significantly,  do you think it can be sustained till the end of the year or should I trade my coins now?

Kindly share your views
 Thanks in advance

Market never keeps moving in a single direction there will be ups and downs. So trade accordingly, moreover it depends on your trading strategy and the coins you holding. If you believe in the projects and think thry will do well in the long run then you can time your trade accordingly.
Ps: I dont see major bullishness in the market as yet so big gains are to be made still in my opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
April 03, 2018, 03:36:17 PM
Price is going up because it cant go up forever. Same - price went don't for the same reason - it can't go up forever. This is normal, market rising shows us that it is not dead in my opinion.
But it is not the worst position(where we are now). I think that the market will continue dipping. It took the whole year for market to rise, so it will be normal to go down for a year. Or maybe flat
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
There is a possibility that the market will go even lower . And will be a long flat about 6-8 months as it was in 2014 , on the one hand it is good , but on the other hand for small players, it will be critical and they will go into a panic
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
I don't think we're entering a bullmarket. I predict the total marketcap will go below $200B.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Price at market going up significantly,  do you think it can be sustained till the end of the year or should I trade my coins now?

Kindly share your views
 Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: