Pages:
Author

Topic: Price increase to $1000+ again soon. What will you do? - page 2. (Read 5552 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
i am still going to hold it, because it is also expected that  the price of bitcoin will even cross the 1200$ at the end of 2016, so i have to wait tell the price cross the all time high limit, and after that i will be thinking about it.

Whoa, $1200 is more of a dream. We barely saw the crossing of $750 this year, and $1,2k is the double of the current price. It would be awesome for all of us, but I think it's a small chance to happen. I'm thinking about a $950-$1k price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i am still going to hold it, because it is also expected that  the price of bitcoin will even cross the 1200$ at the end of 2016, so i have to wait tell the price cross the all time high limit, and after that i will be thinking about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If the price quickly goes to $1000, I would not buy any more. If it goes up too fast, it's going to have a correction which would be the better time to buy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
if I'm having to be honest I do not see this happen, its crazy if this will, I think there has to happen something with it if we gonna reach this amount.
If there will not be any events it will also not happen.
Yeah , i doubt this december or year end reach about $800 for having a christmas celebration which people invest in foods ,gifts and other expenses because its holiday so the tendency for them especially bitcoiners will sell their bitcoins to use it. Big events especially holiday can affect bitcoin price as i think.
If $1000 reaches in any other months probably i think beyond march or may 2017 i will sell the half of my savings on bitcoin wallet and reinvest again to buy as it will drop after that $1000.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
iam aggre your statment bitcoin can reach over 1000 dollar every one bitcoin
but not in year 2016 maybe next year 2017 can reach 1000 dollar
and in year until end year i think only can reach 800 dollar every one bitcoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Now what happens if no one selling any bitcoin? I doubt the price rises instead it goes down, people need to trade bitcoins daily even if they don't need the money.
I don't think bitcoin reaches $1000 anytime soon, a very reason for it is because the price is too unstable which makes them not to trust the project.
Merit: 250
if I'm having to be honest I do not see this happen, its crazy if this will, I think there has to happen something with it if we gonna reach this amount.
If there will not be any events it will also not happen.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I'm probably not going to do all that much to be honest, chances are I might sell them when the value gets high enough and re-buy at a later date once the market evens out and the market gives a sense of direction as to where it wants to go.

Maybe I'll hold on to them even if it plateaus, but for right now I'll just be conceptualizing what I might do and figure it out once we get there.
Maybe sell half of my coins. I don't mind even if I don't have that much coins, atleast I grabbed the opportunity for me to sell it in a higher price. Maybe I would even sell it at 700-800$ range. That's already a good deal for me because most of my coins were earned by me at a 500$ range.
I also would consider selling some bitcoins but not the half, the bitcoin is the future currency and I think that it can even go to a much higher amount soon or later.
We just need to keep patient and sometimes sell a bit to make profit.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
Maybe sell half of my coins. I don't mind even if I don't have that much coins, atleast I grabbed the opportunity for me to sell it in a higher price. Maybe I would even sell it at 700-800$ range. That's already a good deal for me because most of my coins were earned by me at a 500$ range.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
The price of bitcoin is not going to reach $1000 - at least not this year. We would be lucky if we managed to reach $700 during Christmas period... that's the highest I can see.

the price has reached higher than that in less time from a lower price than we are at now.

so your opinion is based on absolutely nothing but your own 'feeling'
Activity: 294
Minter
The price of bitcoin is not going to reach $1000 - at least not this year. We would be lucky if we managed to reach $700 during Christmas period... that's the highest I can see.
Activity: 616
If the bitcoin market price goes to $1000+ again I will sell all my coins and buy back when the price falls.
Activity: 462
I was just wondering about this Halving and what people will do, if the price hits the $1000+ price again? Most people seem to think that the previous record, were just a fluke and were artificially inflated by the Willy Bot. Let's say no bot is involved this time, and we see those kind of figures again, would you hold or would you dump?

When we talk about Bitcoin going to the Moon, $1000 is definitely not it. At what price would you start to think about selling?
I hope that the price can soon reach $1000 because I want to sell some Bitcoin for sure when the price reaches $1000.
Maybe it is still going to happen this year if not then next year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I'll hold, because once we cross the ATH again, sky is the limit and sellers will be in pain after the dip. So just hold and don't gamble. While we get there, i'll keep making more BTC.
Activity: 406
1000 dollar is not nothing, its a pretty large amount and I think that its a good chance to sell if its ever coming back on this number.
We are all hoping on it but the bitcoin also needs to get bigger fast to accomplish this amount, I most likely will sell a couple bitcoin of mine.
If this price will get reached I will sell my bitcoins I waited already so long on such prices and it never happened when I was there so it would be nice.
I think I would instant sell the most of my bitcoins.
Activity: 434
If the price of bitcoin increase to $1000+, i will sell all my bitcoins directly and exchange it into fiat. For me, $1000 is very huge price, maybe i will buy bitcoins too for an investment.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
Probably let go of a big portion of my coins. 1000$ is such a big catch for me. I would get twice the value of what my bitcoin used to have. I might not sell all of my coins, though. The price might even go higher. I've been earning Bitcoins at the price of 500-600$, I would get like 40$ profit if I sell it at 1000$. 40$ might not be a big amount to those that live in a first world country, but it would really help us who live here in third world countries.
Activity: 546
It would be very great if bitcoin goes $1000 but its much great if i have so many bitcoin held in my wallet so i can enjoy most of it . I really want to experience that having a bitcoin on your wallet which has a price same as that and if only i can predict the future i would make and earn bitcoin until the time has come .

It would be so nice if this could be achieved but I honestly do not see it happen at this moment, its just that we need a big event to reach such amounts.
Hoping we every will reach this amount again but we will see how long it will take.
Pages:
Jump to: