Pages:
Author

Topic: price is gunna start slyding hard down to 130. - page 2. (Read 2185 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ok .... one more prediction. the current bounce is a dead cat bounce it will fall again and touch 101.10 but not lower. masive support at 101. the fake wall at 160.00 at bitstamp will move onec we see it drop hard. once we see this double dip we will see a nice rise to 130. then a few sell offs but ultamatly they will be bear traps and the price will be at 150 once sr is up and running agin in no time.

do you think sr being down is the underlying cause? seems there is a big run every time a major player (exchange, wallet, marketplace) has issues
Activity: 170
Merit: 102
both fundamental and technical analysis are predictive, they boast about being right and being able to predict the direction of price, which is not always profitable, an easier way to make money is by combining a purely price reactive entry/exit trigger with dumping small losses and letting winners run, while adding more positions to them, ie a trend following system
Activity: 15
Excellent technical analysis by OP.  dude we should chat on skype and share notes on this stuff.  I have been arbitraging between the exchanges for about 2 weeks now and doing very well!
Activity: 36
So, BTC dropping because no drugs to buy?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Aah, sr = Silk Road  Smiley

Answered my own question!
Activity: 70
What is wrong with Silkroad?
Activity: 61
... the price will be at 150 once sr is up and running agin in no time.

Hi

Noob question... what's "sr"?

Also, how many people here buy and sell bitcoins rather than just mine them? Is it worth doing this at the moment, or is the market just too volatile? Or is a volatile market just what you need when you're speculating?

Lexis200
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
does anyone think bitcoin is going to crash soon?

it is ...and has. was 160 just a week ago.
you will see these bounces but continue to drop to 80.....steady then and backup then up up up to 200 at lest!
Activity: 6
bouncy bouncy
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
It will bounce back up again Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
does anyone think bitcoin is going to crash soon?
Activity: 117
probably below 100 very soon ........ they need a break .. from all the activity
Activity: 14
What could be the reason for the price of btc to go down?
Activity: 17
Technical analysis is just a bunch of malarkey.  Never proven under rigorous academic study.
Activity: 462
Free World
nope... my itchy crystal balls.. says...

going up.. and up and up...
wow big sell off coming ..... watch as it dips to 105ish
bitcoin channel seems to think its headed to 70

I'll throw my bet in here, and say it bottoms within a few days at $95.

I like what your style. but soooo much support and walls at 100. of cores they could move but i bet they will stay. if sr is down and the price does not drop below 100 i think that BTC is incredibly strong. to be worth 100 times the value of one dollar is incredible enough but to loos the second biggest market and still be that robust. man i would sell my car and just share my wifes just to buy coins because i know that people are just waiting to pull the trigger and have them jump to 800ish. by end if year....if im right some one is gunna buy me a beer!!!
Activity: 13
It doesn't matter the price. It matters acceptance of it for payments and currency functions. VC's are looking at this so it will keep going. Don't look at the price unless you are speculating and then you should go long IMO.
Activity: 112
nah gonna rise to $200 within the next week
Activity: 108
bitcoin channel seems to think its headed to 70

I'll throw my bet in here, and say it bottoms within a few days at $95.
Pages:
Jump to: