Pages:
Author

Topic: Price is looking positive green - page 5. (Read 523 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
March 21, 2023, 01:19:32 PM
Back over months is reddish, I could hardly think about bitcoin as anything good soon but it seem like there will be positive green movement this mid of the year coming. Bitcoin can never be overrated sometimes it will destroys your feelings, sometimes it will bring excited, dudes, is been a while we reap the juicy part of bitcoin. 3 days now is looking greenish with improvement I hope the pump starts soon enough, this green looks real positive
And that's why bitcoin investing is really a journey, and we really don't know what will be the price, we could be expecting this X price in the next coming months, but then again, it goes Y price.

So right now or at least 2023 looks very positive for us, this month alone could be another biggest gain just like what we have seen last January. And with that, we just leave it that way. There are a lot of negative things going around us, specially in the US and it seems that bitcoin is the biggest winner right now as people are more willing to invest this month alone.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 522
March 21, 2023, 11:56:46 AM
Back over months is reddish, I could hardly think about bitcoin as anything good soon but it seem like there will be positive green movement this mid of the year coming. Bitcoin can never be overrated sometimes it will destroys your feelings, sometimes it will bring excited, dudes, is been a while we reap the juicy part of bitcoin. 3 days now is looking greenish with improvement I hope the pump starts soon enough, this green looks real positive

We've already been green since the start of the year, January alone put as like 40%++ pump already. February might be just so-so, but this March is very different from any other March year in a bear market.

So now the market is $28k and people are predicting that we might see it jump at the end of the month to around $30k-$32k if this bull run will continue. Of course this green looks positive because anyone is putting their money on the market because they don't like what they are seeing right now, which is banking crisis.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
March 21, 2023, 11:47:07 AM
Do you think the time will come when it will go back to its former glory? Like, go near ATH and hopefully soon will reach another ATH? It's a long shot, but you can never know how much it could rise until we are there. Nobody knew that it could go high as 60k, but many people believed, and it happened, so why not see it positively, right?

A lot of things can happen, and I hope that people have done what they want, possibly accumulate
legendary
Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558
March 21, 2023, 11:41:26 AM
It's the new year's effect Roll Eyes
Today is the Persian new year, the first day of spring and as we celebrate the Norouz (literal translation: New Day) as the nature wakes up and trees are green once again the bitcoin market is showing green too.

Apart from that, the failure of the banking system in the West is playing the main role in the recent price surge and this could create a strong momentum that enters bitcoin in a brand new bull market that could last until the end of the year. The FED printing machine is also guaranteeing bitcoin reaching the moon.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2023, 01:13:20 PM

Right now things are really good, but even so we should not relax because we still don't know what is coming if it will continue
towards the bull run.

Although I seem to be seeing a bullish season at this time most altcoins in the market are improving their values while bitcoin's value is increasing. Which I also think is because of the banking crisis that is happening in America.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
March 20, 2023, 12:18:38 PM
Currently many banks are experiencing a crisis.  I have read news in the newspapers stating that many banks fail to accept loan payments or for some reason they are experiencing a financial crisis.  I don't know what it is but I believe it is having a good effect on the cryptocurrency world.  Currently BTC and altcoins have shown a positive direction and a steady trend of rising prices.  I think it's the right time to start investing again in the cryptocurrency world.  I believe know 2023 is the year of rise of cryptocurrency Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 20, 2023, 11:50:51 AM
Yes, this is another proof that people who spend their time trying to predict future BTC prices on Twitter are just wasting time, and ours if we take some to read them  Cheesy

News are random in many ways, and so is their impact on the price of bitcoin. Not to mention that a few whales can also have a little fun with the price of the day.

In any case, it's been a very positive start of year for Bitcoin until now, both in terms of price and volume. I'm not one of those who think it will be $1 million in June - like the former CEO of Coinbase and his recent $1 million bet - but I don't pretend to know what the price will be in the future myself.

I don't know if this positive effect on the BTC price will last, I wonder if it's just a fad related to the current US and European banking problems, or if we're headed for a new higher threshold. The boomerang effect is also possible, and no one can say what tomorrow will bring.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
March 20, 2023, 11:40:27 AM
The banking crisis becomes a blessings on crypto because bank user is using Bitcoin as an alternative to store their funds to get away on the possibility of more banking collapse. People still doesn’t trust bank even though the government is already taking action on the situation of bankrupt bank. This pump will continue since fiat user that using bank to save their money will find an alternative to safety their fiat. I believe Bitcoin and Gold are both hot with this insane epic fail of banking industry.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
March 20, 2023, 11:33:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: