Pages:
Author

Topic: Price is not everything! - page 41. (Read 20686 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 07:04:10 PM
Well you know since bitcoin is a anonymous currency it price will always be a thing of speculation because people holds cryptocurrency for different reasons some as investor's and pricing is everything to them.
there should be a lot of people or investors who understand as you say and many investors who feel afraid of price changes and decreases because they only see prices and profits
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
March 23, 2019, 06:55:29 PM
As far as cryptocurrency is concern you can not totally do away with price, some investors go in to borrowing to invest while awaiting the price to grow so that they can sale and make quick and good returns, so no matter how good the project idea behind a coin might be if the price of the coin is not attractive it will receive a low patronage.
you are wrong, which makes prices go up and down that is the idea and the development of the project at the back of the coin. When good ideas are received, then the market will create a market of such coins is formed, it is needed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 06:51:51 PM
As far as cryptocurrency is concern you can not totally do away with price, some investors go in to borrowing to invest while awaiting the price to grow so that they can sale and make quick and good returns, so no matter how good the project idea behind a coin might be if the price of the coin is not attractive it will receive a low patronage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 23, 2019, 06:30:47 PM
Most people are just interested in the price of only the coins they hold and nothing else but when you look at the larger picture a whole lot can be learnt on each and every coin which will go a long way to be beneficial to us. Although money is good let us not be filled with it that much.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
March 23, 2019, 06:26:50 PM
price is indeed not everything, precisely if you compare the trading of coins with high prices with cheap coin trading, because with the large number of coins you have, the better the profit from your trading

as we know that price is not everything, all we need is a fairly high development. because investors are always not concerned about the price when investing. as long as the project runs smoothly and promises, investors will invest.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 23, 2019, 05:42:39 PM
Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

Tell me how can I not think about the price, if my income depends on the price? I trade and invest and constantly pay attention to the prices of coins of interest to me. After all, if the price does not suit me, I will not invest and vice versa.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
March 23, 2019, 04:48:52 PM
As a rule, for investors, the price is the most important indicator, because it is through the price that they receive a return on their funds invested in the project. Of course, investors who invest in the long term are not too concerned about the initial price changes, but this factor will always prevail over the others in the future.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 23, 2019, 04:45:15 PM
The price is of course not all that a project can have. Many people understand that the project should develop and as soon as the project starts to do this, then people will believe in the project and start supporting it, support is very important.

The support of gigantic companies is more important than hundreds of non-crypto guys' support in my opinion. New altcoins never give enough attention to projects in project promotions. Prices dump for this reason too.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
March 23, 2019, 04:42:19 PM
We can pay all the attentions to the other sides loke the news and the technology you are talking about but the fact is what is a technology to an investor. To an investor, the news and the technology must reflect on the prices and that is the most important
copper member
Activity: 226
March 23, 2019, 04:30:34 PM
Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

Well, your point of view is objective and understandable but a vast majority of cryptocurrency traders will likely disagree with you. The entry and exit points of each coin is price determined
Activity: 532
March 23, 2019, 04:15:41 PM
Yes, that true price is not everything and investors will only understand this when the team of the project in question is working  hard to bring an active product, once they do investors will be calm and more investors will come in. But on the other hand, when the team isn't upward, price will be the other of the day.
Activity: 602
March 23, 2019, 11:48:38 AM
The price is of course not all that a project can have. Many people understand that the project should develop and as soon as the project starts to do this, then people will believe in the project and start supporting it, support is very important.
Activity: 616
March 23, 2019, 11:37:42 AM
For crypto volume currently still stable, it means that there are still many people investing in crypto. For now it's time to buy these coins, and wait until next year. Undoubtedly you will get a substantial profit.
Activity: 672
March 23, 2019, 11:17:53 AM
most people only look for profit here and even when investing they don't understand the technology at all.
but it is natural because it is impossible for everyone to be interested in technology there are many people who are only interested in rising prices.
Activity: 658
March 23, 2019, 10:58:26 AM
price is indeed not everything, precisely if you compare the trading of coins with high prices with cheap coin trading, because with the large number of coins you have, the better the profit from your trading
Activity: 602
March 23, 2019, 09:58:13 AM
The price can be a simple bubble,how many of these we have seen in 2017-2018? a lot,stupid PR project,then panitsa group of persons,the price of flying into space,X10 and higher,people are beginning to go into this asset,and they take it and merge the asset is within 1-2 days,so that the maximum money to take,and people go to merge at high prices,that's the whole strategy!Do not believe the prices,believe in the ASSET AND ITS FUTURE!
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
March 23, 2019, 09:47:40 AM
As people are not yet comfortable with the usage and are not that knowledgeable in securing crypto-assets, I think most people will be eyeing on bitcoin's price. The technology is really great. But people really would not care unless they are educated.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
March 23, 2019, 09:31:34 AM
It's too bad that everyone is only interested in price ... almost no one is interested in project ideas or technology. So we see all the crap fill the market. But real innovative projects are very difficult to break through in life. Here is a new promising project Sound Money Coin. These guys are really great, but almost no one knows about the project. But about any shitty ICO that only collects money everyone says.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
March 23, 2019, 09:03:44 AM
What you have took your to explain under this post is true. Those who are investing now will be so happy when the bull run enter town. Crypto will make more millionaires and billionaires for sure.
I also know that success will always come if we want to try so many people will produce crypto that is useful in the future, but if it is not helped by good market conditions it will be difficult for crypto development, and now is the right time to do investment because it can bring big profits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
March 23, 2019, 08:58:09 AM
Whales are whales because they do the right thing i.e. accumulate while others are panicking and dumping their coins for cheap. If I had any more cash to spare I would be doing the same, now is buying season and it won't last much longer
Pages:
Jump to: