Pages:
Author

Topic: Price of Bitcoin may increase normally but not as much as 400K - page 4. (Read 550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
But I wonder who decides the ultimate btc price? If you think in that way, it's really impossible to imagine a simple Bitcoin a unit price to be worth $14,000! So I think it can get beyond any set limit or price! Because then if btc hits $100,000 we will think 0.001 btc as 100$ which would be the new normal!
I like your opinion, it is very possible for bitcoin price to increase beyond $400000 but it will take long time before this can be achieved. If we look very well into bitcoin, only 21 million will be mined in total into circulation, and later people will still need bitcoin and buy it, this can lead to increase in price as a result of marketcap increasing. But the marketcap of bitcoin needed for this will be in trillions of dollars which will make it hard and take long time to achieve. And I think we should first talk about bitcoin getting to $50000 first before talking about it getting to $100000 and above, not to yet talking about it getting to $400000.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
But I wonder who decides the ultimate btc price? If you think in that way, it's really impossible to imagine a simple Bitcoin a unit price to be worth $14,000! So I think it can get beyond any set limit or price! Because then if btc hits $100,000 we will think 0.001 btc as 100$ which would be the new normal!
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Price of Bitcoin may increase normally but not as much as 400K

The past bull run where BTC got 20x to 50x gain was only because BTC was a new innovation and there was much hype, but now everyone is aware regarding BTC. So btc may increase normally and it will be good to increase with supply and demand otherwise I don't think so that it will ever be hitting to 40K, liquidity providers cannot be agreed to give such a value to a bitcoin since the losses could higher than the past, therefore the price movement will be increased along with supply and demand, good projects, institutions who are accepting the BTC. Many people and even the governments were against btc due to the money laundering but it is possible that governments may adopt it and can find new ways. BTC on another hand, could be accepted for financial payments but paying for products and grocery online with bitcoin cannot be a good idea until there is a third party involved who take and keep the money until the deal has completed. I don't think that bitcoin could become a mainstream because people are afraid regarding the online scams (I think paypal should provide such a service to check if the buyer is getting whatever he paid for and if the seller is sending/delivering the item then paypal must release the funds paid by the crypto then it could be possible that bitcoin may become a mainstream). The price will also increase due to the electricity cost. However the altcoin season will come for sure and altcoin may gain much value compare to the past, if you still do not believe that ethereum was around 10 cent in the beginning then time will prove it that how altcoins may get such a value around 9000% to much more. However if Bitcoin ever hits 78K compare to the past then its ATL can be 4x compare to the past low (i,e $3300x4)
Pages:
Jump to: