Pages:
Author

Topic: price of CAKE $50 realistic? - page 8. (Read 1743 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
November 08, 2021, 01:21:28 PM
Yeah I am agree that buying cake at 20$ is just like diamond hand buying because just like its Dex exchange working I expect that it will hugely perform in future and can expect around 50$ or may be above 50$ price of cake in upcoming months because its the coin of pancakeswap and we know that its a most usable dex exchange on BinanceSmartChain so keep eye on them and take position at better point
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 08, 2021, 12:26:00 PM
https://www.forex.blog/prognoz-po-monete-cake-bezopasnaja-igra-na-trende-na-defi/

DigitalCoin(C)
The market capitalization of PancakeSwap is now slightly less than $ 5 billion, the project has a chance to grow to a capitalization of $ 10-12 billion, as a result of which the token price could be $ 50-60.
This is the simplest analysis when looking at Uniswap.
I like this analysis. I'm also trying to raise money to regularly buy $cake because I'm very confident about its future prospects. in the article it is predicted that the price of $cake in 2030 will be $150, I'm sure that will happen.

This is a very pessimistic forecast, I think that very soon the price will be 50, and if the bull market remains, 100 will be easy to reach.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
November 08, 2021, 10:56:01 AM
I like this analysis. I'm also trying to raise money to regularly buy $cake because I'm very confident about its future prospects. in the article it is predicted that the price of $cake in 2030 will be $150, I'm sure that will happen.
Even if the prediction can happen in that year, but it is still very long to wait, so do you have enough patience in waiting for it to arrive ? although there is still the possibility for the opposite to happen, because the prediction is something that is still uncertain.
Activity: 533
November 08, 2021, 10:31:44 AM
Cake is one of the altcoins that have very good potential and prospects, even though this coin has fallen very deep, but a now cake is improving, even providing the easiest trading technology that can attract traders, so that its growth is increasing day by day, I think $50 is very realistic to achieve, because cake once reached ATH $44 last year, of the course with the achievements that have been achieved, it is not impossible if cake will be able to reach its ATH someday.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
November 08, 2021, 08:07:16 AM
https://www.forex.blog/prognoz-po-monete-cake-bezopasnaja-igra-na-trende-na-defi/

DigitalCoin(C)
The market capitalization of PancakeSwap is now slightly less than $ 5 billion, the project has a chance to grow to a capitalization of $ 10-12 billion, as a result of which the token price could be $ 50-60.
This is the simplest analysis when looking at Uniswap.
Activity: 709
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 04, 2021, 05:04:20 PM
Obviously even don't be wonder if cake cross more than hundred dollar by its value. i'm planning to hold some cake for long term. cause i know, PancakeSwap has well security, users face less problem and the support of binance behind it, will make cake strong in future. pancakeSwap even provides easiest technology of trading that could draw traders concentration to bring them there
Activity: 811
November 04, 2021, 09:32:31 AM
Pancakes in the last few months have been flooded with a lot of new tokens, even useless tokens use them. Little by little the price of Cake rose even though it was still around 20$. I myself don't predict much more or less reaching 45$ in the future in the first quarter of 2022. More and more enthusiasts are using swaps from either metamask or others.
Cake is the next coin that will be very good in the future, but for now I am personally still more impressed to see Solana which is already priced at $240 and even almost touched $250 in one unit, so try to imagine for those who have bought Solana at a price of $ 120 with a very large capital ? obviously by this time had become very rich.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
November 04, 2021, 07:14:23 AM
Pancakes in the last few months have been flooded with a lot of new tokens, even useless tokens use them. Little by little the price of Cake rose even though it was still around 20$. I myself don't predict much more or less reaching 45$ in the future in the first quarter of 2022. More and more enthusiasts are using swaps from either metamask or others.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2021, 04:37:30 AM
What prospects do you think the CAKE coin has? It's worth $20 now and used to be $40 (ATH). This DEFI token is for trading and stacking. I plan to hold it (and stake it as well) and sell it for $50. What do you think is a good idea?
It is 44$ to be precise the All Time High recorded of Cake, but aiming for 50$? I'm afraid this will come soon because PancakeSwap seemingly falling hard nowadays and there are no indication of making another hype these days.
I know that this coin has been trusted by manipulators back in April but look at it now , is this the chance of making another hype?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pancakeswap/
I'm afraid now lol.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
November 03, 2021, 03:03:12 AM
The price will rise as soon as there is a good project on the IFO. After all, CAKE tokens are necessary for participation. This always moves the price up, look at when KALM project was listed.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 26, 2021, 09:07:51 AM
I do not know what's wrong with CAKE, even with the launch of pancakeswap NFT marketplace and the run up of BNB, the token has rather remained stable like a stablecoin. The price has stabilized around $19 - $20 range.

I hope it picks up in coming days.
Nothing wrong, I also noticed that since the beginning of this month the price of CAKE tokens is in the range of $18 - $21 USD and these days it is getting smaller $19-$20 USD, Maybe the market is testing the holders and see how strong the CAKE token holds at this price, Maybe in the next few days there will be a hard pump for CAKE tokens, At least an uptrend will begin and $50 USD for CAKE tokens at the end of this year is still very possible.
October 26, 2021, 08:08:15 AM
Yes, I too am waiting for when I can buy a coin at a lower price, $15 is the best price for me. Despite the small yield, I continue to keep money in the pool.
For a price of $15 it is very unlikely that you will get it because Cake is a live coin and has been favored by traders in the short term, and also in the long term, because the Cake exchange itself has always run very smoothly in cryptocurrencies.

The correction of the entire cryptocurrency market can be deep, so $15 for CAKE is possible. And I also think it's a very good price to buy, as long as it's not the end of the bull run. If we stay in an uptrend, it is only a matter of time when CAKE reaches $50.

I can't find a basis for needing a price, so for now I decided to accumulate at the current price, but hopefully it will be $15. But I use MANUAL staking to sell my coins at $50 at the right time.
October 25, 2021, 07:49:38 AM
What corridor is CAKE now in according to technical analysis? I always trade and invest in the long term and don't understand anything about technical analysis for trading.
This is something you have to learn slowly even if you often invest for the long term because every useful thing in the cryptocurrency space should always be known by everyone who often works in cryptocurrency trading and investing, because you don't always have the ability to invest. in the long term

CAKE does not have the volatility that other coins have. In recent weeks, it is stable and trades in the range of $18-21. I want to understand at what price I will be able to buy? I ask the advice of an expert in technical analysis of trading.
Activity: 532
October 25, 2021, 03:30:50 AM
What prospects do you think the CAKE coin has? It's worth $20 now and used to be $40 (ATH). This DEFI token is for trading and stacking. I plan to hold it (and stake it as well) and sell it for $50. What do you think is a good idea?
I think I can. Like Uniswab, Paancake swab is now much loved by investors. The volume is always stable, even experiencing an increase in the amount of volume. Trend tokens that can swab other tokens and pool features that are on the rise, Pancake swab is also already a lot of users, it is likely that an uptrend could occur.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 108
October 25, 2021, 02:19:02 AM
What corridor is CAKE now in according to technical analysis? I always trade and invest in the long term and don't understand anything about technical analysis for trading.
This is something you have to learn slowly even if you often invest for the long term because every useful thing in the cryptocurrency space should always be known by everyone who often works in cryptocurrency trading and investing, because you don't always have the ability to invest. in the long term
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
October 25, 2021, 01:37:16 AM
The value of the CAKE currency has risen sharply in the last two weeks, which has boosted investor interest. But don't rush towards the end of the year prices may rise further most decentralized defi projects are based on ethereum for operations, among the other features competing with ethereum for CAKE currency swaps are lower rates and faster transactions.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 24, 2021, 11:33:38 PM
almost took that break last April  and it is the Highest ever recorded for CAKE All Time High Apr 30, 2021 (6 months ago ) = $44.18  but looking at the possible  outcome? yes 50$ is subjective i believe but never rush .
the year is still long and this may climb before December again though now it cannot even break the 20$ value again.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
October 24, 2021, 11:20:06 PM
CAKE is indeed one of the potential projects and deserves to be bought, even though I haven't bought CAKE yet. but i will plan to buy it in the near future.
The market is on fire again, and after Bitcoin finishes its bull run, we will see an altcoin season. $CAKE is one of big altcoins and one of biggest in DeFi. If you miss its coming bull run, to $50 or even higher than $50, you will have to wait for the winter season to buy $CAKE.

I don't know what price will $CAKE has in a winter season because it depends on its all time high for this bull run that we don't know at this moment.

Assume $CAKE can achieve $100 as its ATH in this bull run, you can wait $CAKE to drop to $20 to buy it. So price will be as same as what it is exchanged now.  Roll Eyes
Like I said, CAKE is a project that is highly recommended to buy, especially when the market is back on fire. We should immediately buy CAKE
which the current price is low enough to buy, if we delay too long, CAKE prices can indeed rise suddenly and we will miss a good time to buy CAKE.
If CAKE manages to rise to the price of $50 or even goes up to the price of $100, it is no longer recommended to buy CAKE, because the price is
too high to buy. The best way is to wait for the CAKE price to drop again, if we really want to buy CAKE. But I just got the money at the beginning of
next month, and I hope the price of CAKE hasn't gone up too high by the beginning of next month, so there is an opportunity for me to buy a CAKE.
Yes, I too am waiting for when I can buy a coin at a lower price, $15 is the best price for me. Despite the small yield, I continue to keep money in the pool.

Since CAKE reached the ATH price, the price has been slowly correcting, and now CAKE is at $19. This means that there is only a slight difference
until your purchase target is reached, hopefully early next month CAKE can drop to a price of $15. So I was able to buy CAKE at a price of
$ 15 too, because as you said the price of $ 15 is quite low if we want to buy CAKE. But if early next month CAKE fails to drop to $15, I'll still buy
CAKE if CAKE's price is still below $25. For me, as long as CAKE is still under $25, it's worth buying.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
October 24, 2021, 10:50:26 PM
it seems , even though they have unlimited supply , somehow it doesn't matter , since they have token burn system , and also their token circulation is much lower than uniswap, for now.
October 24, 2021, 10:40:30 PM
When the altcoin season comes again, CAKE will potentially increase to $50 as that project seems good to compete with the other project.
But I think CAKE needs to wait for more without altcoin season, especially in this situation where the bitcoin price was already getting down.
If you consider buying CAKE now, you need to analyze to find the right time to buy because the price of CAKE is up and down so you need to analyze carefully.
If you want to use CAKE for a long-term investment, you do not have to worry about the downtrend because CAKE can increase after that.

Pages:
Jump to: