Pages:
Author

Topic: Price of legendary member? - page 2. (Read 2127 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 17, 2017, 04:11:19 PM
One user pm me that he wants to sell a legendary account for 0.075 btc but he is not telling me username.
How do I know that account is legendary?

That's the least of your worries. You should forget about buying an account and instead spend some time learning how trading works here. Start by reading the stickies in relevant boards.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 17, 2017, 07:17:41 AM
One user pm me that he wants to sell a legendary account for 0.075 btc but he is not telling me username.
How do I know that account is legendary?
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
February 16, 2017, 04:56:52 PM
Really difficult to price them, it would only depend on the merchant you are buying from - whether a regular seller or just a one-time seller and you get the best deal-
Risky to purchase one though even with a signed message, because if it became known the account is for sale even later you would get several negative and a default neutral at the very least.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
February 16, 2017, 01:58:30 PM
Not how these things work, and even if you did you most likely would be caught due to just the content of post be drastically lower. Negative trust would ruin your account.

Just don't buy an account and earn it, you learn a lot if the few years it takes.

but how is he going to scam people if he can't buy a legendary account?
Y'all said it, dawg.  People up in here be the laziest muthafukkas you will ever see in yo life.  Plus this queery be in tha wrong section ta begins wit', so y'all know this fool need some education,  which would come wit' bein' patient an' jist postin' till he logs up ta legendary status.  Ah'd wish this dumbfounded dipshit luck, but he prolly bought thet arready too.  Cain' we all jist stop it wit' the account sales fer chrissakes? 
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
February 16, 2017, 01:57:06 PM
I've never seen legendary members account for sale only full members and junior members accounts are for sale on digital goods section even if any member say that he is selling legendary member account then most likely he will scam so stay away from buying accounts. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
February 16, 2017, 01:55:45 PM
I want to purchase a legendary member account.How much is it available for?
Depends on the seller.Mostly,people wouldn't sell legendaries for less than 0.30 or so.If you're getting cheaper than that,then mostly it's farmed/hacked/stolen.True contributors of the forum wouldn't sell an account that took ages to get there.
Also,don't risk buying a legendary account as your post will make it very obvious that thea account was bought and I don't see no valid excuses for buying a legendary account if not for malpractices.

Thanks but I see accounts are sold here.
They're sold everywhere.Why do you want to buy em for ?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2017, 01:51:52 PM
Not how these things work, and even if you did you most likely would be caught due to just the content of post be drastically lower. Negative trust would ruin your account.

Just don't buy an account and earn it, you learn a lot if the few years it takes.

There are people selling accounts and I'm sure there are a few sellers who have Legendary account in store. I hate the idea that people can just become a Legendary member by just paying off some money. Well, life's not fair and these things will keep happening.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 16, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

February 16, 2017, 06:33:35 AM

Thanks but I see accounts are sold here.
February 15, 2017, 07:18:49 PM
I want to purchase a legendary member account.How much is it available for?
Pages:
Jump to: