Pages:
Author

Topic: price of litecoin before 2019. - page 2. (Read 1629 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 03:17:41 AM
Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?

Now the price of LTC is lower than $40. And I think at the end of 2018, the price of LTC will drop due to the bad market situation, so worried to say that. If you are holding LTC, I think you should continue to hold and wait for the year 2019. I think the next year 2019 the economic condition will improve and the cryptocurrency market will increase.

Its price will not change sufficiently this year. Although Litecoin is one of the top cryptocurrencies, it is not a favorite. Now, many people are interested more in investing in new tokens.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 27, 2018, 03:11:36 AM
Litecoin prices seem to be in a very cheap decline in 2018 and it will be very difficult to be able to experience a price increase because the price of bitcoin in the place of exchange falls then the price of litecoin will also be very difficult to rise.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 09:58:32 PM
The litecoin situation is down, but there is still hope to grow again, high volumes with large demand are certainly able to make liteoin more valuable. Bitcoin does have an effect on all coins but also helps in better development.
Activity: 700
November 26, 2018, 07:10:13 PM
I am not sure of your predictions of litecoin prices before 2019 because the market has experienced a significant decline and the price of litecoin has also dropped and currently has reached a price of around $29 according to coinmarketcap data. I think the price of litecoin before 2019 will only reach a maximum of between $40- $50 and not more than that.
Activity: 588
November 26, 2018, 07:01:34 PM
all altcoin prices are based on bitcoin prices ... With the current decline in bitcoin prices affecting all altcoin prices including litecoin ... we all hope that this condition will improve like last year where bitcoin prices increase at the end of the year. .
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
November 26, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
Look at this way every crypto have and will have ups and down no matter what his name is litecoin bitcoin ethereum. Every coin follow the same path and like this we could expect in future uprising in price for all coin, cuz most follow bitcoin in price when bitcoin go down all go down when bitcoin go up all go up.
Activity: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 26, 2018, 02:09:45 PM
Of course Litecoin is a very good and protensial coin. But Kiss last few weeks it just dumping hardly. So it is still hard to predict correctly.

But I think it will hit at least $70 dollars before 2019.
Activity: 334
November 26, 2018, 01:11:53 PM
Indeed, almost all altcoins fall is no exception litecoin, so now we are only patient and enduring. A very sad month but we will see improvements in the next year, there will be a good time for crypto and have a name again.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 11:58:11 AM
I was mining some litecoin and still holding, but now not worth mining because i'm in a loss after i pay electricity. Anyone here still mining?

I wait for a better price of litecoin so i can still worth mining, now i still mining but not sell.
Activity: 396
November 26, 2018, 11:13:10 AM
in my opinion not this way, right now what is seen is price movements in all coins almost all evenly down if a litecoin rises automatically the price of other coins will rise too
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 26, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
Well, there is a certain chance that market participans will finally get that there is no point in investing ripple, so they will put their money in litecoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 26, 2018, 04:31:08 AM
I think the price of Litecoin before 2019 could increase double than now but it could not increase $ 372 like last year. Because the market has decreased deep and it is hard to recover quickly.
It can easily double its current price. What's the current price? $31 * 2 = $62

Well that's achievable and going to be easy if that's what you are saying. $372 is far away from the reality now unless the bear kicks out and the bulls are going to swag its horn through the market. But anyway for now it's starting to get green and maybe this is the hope we've been waiting.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 02:45:55 AM
all the possibilities of litecoin prices can happen. It all depends on the price movements in the exchange place and depending on the development of their project, the more demand the price can become more expensive. but I am sure this litecoin price will touch at the lowest price this year.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 26, 2018, 02:37:01 AM
I think the price of Litecoin before 2019 could increase double than now but it could not increase $ 372 like last year. Because the market has decreased deep and it is hard to recover quickly.
well, I think almost all of the altcoin prices have fallen quite far this year. however, for litecoin, I think the price will stay at a price of $ 30 for this year, and I think the price will rise soon in 2019 ...
That's right, I agree with you, litecoin is one of the coins that has a big growth this year, but because of the chaotic market conditions, it makes Litecoin still survive.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
November 26, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
well, I think almost all of the altcoin prices have fallen quite far this year. however, for litecoin, I think the price will stay at a price of $ 30 for this year, and I think the price will rise soon in 2019 ...
Activity: 404
November 26, 2018, 01:58:45 AM
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
November 26, 2018, 01:41:30 AM
Litecoin, a relatively stable coin on the crypto market, was also affected by the recent unfavourable condition of market. Market has been recovering and the price of litecoin is moving up gradually. Now, the price is around 57 US dollars. I see litecoin hitting 65 dollars before 2019, what about you?
it looks like Litecoin hasn't been able to reach $ 65 before 2019 as you say because currently the price of the LTC is at $ 32, the current market conditions are getting worse and you can see from the date 17th of November to now the market prices is continues to decline. in my opinion if the market price recovers at the end of this year, Litecoin will only reach $ 40 or $ 50.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
November 26, 2018, 12:38:32 AM
In 2019 the Ltc score will improve, I think all altcoins will have an increase and smile to crypto holders. The movement shown today is the beginning of a good increase. The movement shown today is the beginning of a good increase. LTC is one of the altcoins that has good development and continues to survive.
Activity: 588
November 25, 2018, 10:15:35 PM
Still, have to be patient to get a better price, now it's not stable and tends to go down. We still believe that LTC still has a future with its community, so price increases will occur.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 07:42:18 PM

Now the price of LTC is lower than $40. And I think at the end of 2018, the price of LTC will drop due to the bad market situation, so worried to say that. If you are holding LTC, I think you should continue to hold and wait for the year 2019. I think the next year 2019 the economic condition will improve and the cryptocurrency market will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: