Pages:
Author

Topic: Price of TERA Smart money (Nano+Ethereum killer) - page 2. (Read 387 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
This coins thats flying under the radar right now Tera it has the TPS like NANO instant free transactions
And smart contracts like Ethereum so it competes all those big coins you create tokens inside of to.

max supply is only 1 billion so I think this coins can hit 1-10$ easy what do you guys think?

The name kind of conflicts with a existing coin so here is a link so you know what I am talking about.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tera-smart-money-smart-contracts-pow-cpu-1000-tps-4573801

well
i smeel this project have a taste of quality.
also smart contract already created as i see on ANN thread.
sadly , they have no exchange yet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
This coins thats flying under the radar right now Tera it has the TPS like NANO instant free transactions
And smart contracts like Ethereum so it competes all those big coins you create tokens inside of to.

max supply is only 1 billion so I think this coins can hit 1-10$ easy what do you guys think?

The name kind of conflicts with a existing coin so here is a link so you know what I am talking about.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-tera-smart-money-smart-contracts-pow-cpu-1000-tps-4573801

anothers ethereum killer coin,, because as i know there is a lot of project with smart contracts with less than 1 billion as the supply my friend
hope this will be true ,, and remember about the price its depends on the demands Wink more demands to this project the price will moving up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
what do you think about coin UNIVERSA after mainet launching and use it later? I see the UTN platform is very unique and may be good for the long term, and it might be able to match ETH
I hear that really UNIVERSA don't have any blockchain. Any database only not blockchain. Maybe it's rumors but I believe.

We saw many ethereum killer for last year already. And I think TERA can be one of the successful coin but it's not a killer definitely. Because it can be hard work
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
If the project can be as you say, it is very promising to be one of the top coins. I have checked their announcement thread several times, but I did not find their site, making me doubt and confused.
The project is very new it seems to just be a developer right now looking to hire people to do thinks like a UI UX designer to make the wallets GUI.
he prob just has not added the team members he needs to make the website its just so early.

what do you think about coin UNIVERSA after mainet launching and use it later? I see the UTN platform is very unique and may be good for the long term, and it might be able to match ETH

I did not look at it much but at a 8 million marketcap I cant say im going to make 1000x on it so im gonna stick to smaller projects.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If the project can be as you say, it is very promising to be one of the top coins. I have checked their announcement thread several times, but I did not find their site, making me doubt and confused.
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: