Pages:
Author

Topic: Price Prediction 2015 ฿ - page 5. (Read 45262 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 06, 2015, 05:31:22 PM
End of the year price will be $550-700. After the US Marshall bitcoin auction, the overhang is cleared. With further adoption of blockchain technology, the price should support that range.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2015, 03:57:36 PM
yeah we can see some of this week bitcoin very fast movement. I predict the end of 2015 we could reach at least $500-700 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
November 06, 2015, 03:50:04 PM
From the trend that is currently happening the price can reach easily 800$.

Everything can happen maybe crash again like before but the price is increasing rapidly.

down on range 390-400 maybe price is stable but dint wont be for sure if this trend continue

the price stable? the price is currently far from stable. i think we'll keep this volatility the comming months. it might stabilze a few months after the block halving.

Yes price will continue to swing.But please only on the way up. A hundred dollars up and thirty down.Then again hundred up and so on.That kind of volatility I would totally fine with and I guess everybody else here as well.
However my personal prediction for a price at the end of the year is around 400 and something.I stay conservative here.
legendary
Activity: 896
November 06, 2015, 02:43:18 PM

Everything can happen maybe crash again like before but the price is increasing rapidly.

down on range 390-400 maybe price is stable but dint wont be for sure if this trend continue

the price stable? the price is currently far from stable. i think we'll keep this volatility the comming months. it might stabilze a few months after the block halving.
legendary
Activity: 2100
November 06, 2015, 02:17:22 PM
Please remember not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Well said, as with any type of investment the bitcoin market is all about risks and profit factors. It is essential to do a thorough market analysis and check the growth and fall rates before using your own judgment to buy or sell bitcoins.

I fully agree with you. This is why we have expert analysts who cover the markets 24/7 in a very bitcoin focused way. Some stock analysts cover hundreds of different stocks and indices - and are distracted and too broad in their analysis. We focus 100% on bitcoin and 2 more altcoins which comes through in the bitcoin forecast performance. Not to brag here, but the outperformance vs. buy and hold is evident: http://bullbearanalytics.com/bullbear-analytics/
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 06:02:13 AM
Please remember not to invest more than you can afford to lose.
Well said, as with any type of investment the bitcoin market is all about risks and profit factors. It is essential to do a thorough market analysis and check the growth and fall rates before using your own judgment to buy or sell bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
November 05, 2015, 04:39:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
November 04, 2015, 03:09:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 1134
November 04, 2015, 01:41:59 PM
If bitcoin will continue with this rhythm only itself can know where and when will stop. It is already 520 us dollar. Unthinkable only one week ago. If will continue it is not strange to see its price at the end of november to touch 1 000 us dollar.

But we must pray to stop there where it will be stopped and to not go down again as it has made the other times. It will be very tedious to see it again down and down. there will be to much disappoint. Especially to the newbies.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
November 04, 2015, 11:00:56 AM
given the recent market situation. I think it will hover between $450-$500 range . And hopefully that can steady the market at more than $550

Hahaha

It rises with 100% in a month and over 10% a day and you expect it to hover just around this range?

That will never happen.

It will either correct itself a little and then move sideways again or it will continue for a while, then correct, then move sideways.

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
November 04, 2015, 08:51:20 AM
given the recent market situation. I think it will hover between $450-$500 range . And hopefully that can steady the market at more than $550
Activity: 283
November 04, 2015, 07:28:48 AM
Around $600 by year end. But since bitcoin is the honeybadger of assets it won't be a gradual grind up. Volatility will be fully present this year.

Extra prediction: the major rally will not break the ath this time.. will stop around late 8/9 hundred .

[/voodoo-mode]

getting close  Shocked
legendary
November 03, 2015, 08:25:58 AM
Well just checked the price on coindesk price chart.
And it seems that the maximum price today was in OKCoin exchange.
Which hit $312.90, i think that the last 2 months of 2015 would be very interesting.
Indeed. I woke up with $309 on stamp earlier. If we managed to stay above 300s levelfor over a week, then another small push won't hurt. I'm thinking that November will bring us an insane ride. I just hope that this is not another bubble to be popped after.

Yes. In November 2013, the price was quite mad. History might repeat itself. We want steady rise, not bubble.

Maybe history is repeating itself but it think it is better now.
In some exchanges the price hit $360 and it's satisfied for most of us.
I think that the price will close this year more than 400 dollars.

or price will might come to value let say 1000 and rapidly drop to 200$
i have some felling about this happening
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 04:34:19 PM
Well just checked the price on coindesk price chart.
And it seems that the maximum price today was in OKCoin exchange.
Which hit $312.90, i think that the last 2 months of 2015 would be very interesting.
Indeed. I woke up with $309 on stamp earlier. If we managed to stay above 300s levelfor over a week, then another small push won't hurt. I'm thinking that November will bring us an insane ride. I just hope that this is not another bubble to be popped after.

Yes. In November 2013, the price was quite mad. History might repeat itself. We want steady rise, not bubble.

Maybe history is repeating itself but it think it is better now.
In some exchanges the price hit $360 and it's satisfied for most of us.
I think that the price will close this year more than 400 dollars.
Activity: 434
November 02, 2015, 03:00:18 PM
The price has already reached $343. So the new target for the end the year is around $400. But that could be breached in a few weeks time.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
November 02, 2015, 10:41:49 AM
By the end of this year, I'm sure bitcoin price will reach $350 - Just hope there won't be sudden panic sells

After almost 2 months since i posted my opinion for bitcoin price, now my prediction is becoming really true.

I still believe that the price will be at least $350 or maybe more if the popularity of bitcoin will increase by 11.11

You could be right. The price can reach $350 by the end of year. We want slow and steady sustainable long term rise.

hell the price is there already 350 is not even a target anymore, we can aim for much higher, i can even claim a 500 at the end of this year

my prevision said 1k, last time i've visited this thread, this not out of reality
legendary
Activity: 896
November 02, 2015, 09:22:54 AM
By the end of this year, I'm sure bitcoin price will reach $350 - Just hope there won't be sudden panic sells

After almost 2 months since i posted my opinion for bitcoin price, now my prediction is becoming really true.

I still believe that the price will be at least $350 or maybe more if the popularity of bitcoin will increase by 11.11

You could be right. The price can reach $350 by the end of year. We want slow and steady sustainable long term rise.

a slow but steady rise throughout the months/years is what we want to see. we have touched $340 which makes us definitely reach $350 this month. i would be surprised if we don't reach it.
legendary
November 02, 2015, 09:19:46 AM

this is the point if we see big rise then we can expect to big fall in price and we dont want that
Activity: 434
November 02, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
November 01, 2015, 05:38:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: