Pages:
Author

Topic: Price prediction for Bitcoin Private - page 4. (Read 1262 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 02:33:19 AM
A conservative guess for ZCL is $300 before fork. BTCP I would think a conservative $300 as well, but with the new tax laws in USA coming into effect, it could drive up much higher.
Like anyone is going to report taxes lol
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 04:30:03 AM
My very speculative prediction is it eventually going to hit 1000-1200 mark. This is because upcoming state regualtions trend will force people to move to anon-coins, which BTC,BCH,LTC are not. To everybodys surpise,BTG fork is traded at 300$ mark, and has only one advantage over BTC - BTG is gpu mineable which allows bigger pool of miners to be involved. Now consider this : BTCP is air drop (gets public recognition), BTCP IS private, BTCP has community driven, BTCP aims to be truly decentralised (GPU mineable). One thing that can stop BTCP - bad marketing.But I think inevitably coin wil get recognition. And people who keep their BTC on exchanges and who are dumb enough to miss out free coin opportunity  - you should be ware.This thing can easily go 1000 mark long term.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes
January 02, 2018, 08:10:32 AM
A conservative guess for ZCL is $300 before fork. BTCP I would think a conservative $300 as well, but with the new tax laws in USA coming into effect, it could drive up much higher.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 11:35:33 PM
There's usually a lot of speculation of price when it comes to a Bitcoin fork, but this one is unique in that it will incorporate Bitcoin and Zclassic as the holders that will receive the new Bitcoin Private.  It has me completely at a loss for price predictions.  Bitcoin Gold and Cash both started out around $500.  I would love to see Bitcoin Private come out around there as well as I will be receiving some.  I'm hoping that since it's meant to be a privacy coin, given the crazy hype around privacy lately, that the price will be $600+.  Anyone out there have any price predictions?  And if you have any reasoning behind those predictions, I'd love to hear it. 

Pages:
Jump to: