Pages:
Author

Topic: PRICE ROCKET!!! GET ON HOLD TIGHT AND GET READY TO DOUBLE YOUR MONEY! - page 2. (Read 3497 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
The more expensive BTC is, the less useful it becomes.

I disagree. The price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with its use as a money transmitting vehicle. If I wanted to send $1ooo to a relative and Bitcoin was going for one million per Bitcoin then I would only need to purchase .001 Bitcoin to send it to them but if Bitcoin was only worth $100 each then I would need to purchase 10 Bitcoin. Either way they get their $1000 and at the same cost to me.

The price of Bitcoin only affects the traders and the savers

thank you! there are a lot of smart people on here and there are a lot of smart people who have too much pride and just wan to be right. there way of thinking or no way.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
The more expensive BTC is, the less useful it becomes.

I disagree. The price of Bitcoin has nothing to do with its use as a money transmitting vehicle. If I wanted to send $1ooo to a relative and Bitcoin was going for one million per Bitcoin then I would only need to purchase .001 Bitcoin to send it to them but if Bitcoin was only worth $100 each then I would need to purchase 10 Bitcoin. Either way they get their $1000 and at the same cost to me.

The price of Bitcoin only affects the traders and the savers
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
The more expensive BTC is, the less useful it becomes. A LTC long position is ultimately a BTC long position, hoping BTC outprices itself as an efficient medium of exchange (for amounts under $100). In that scenario, LTC would really shine.

So, there's always going to be that kind of price ceiling with BTC. ... It doesn't stop PM traders, though. Almost all the talked-about metals have been priced so high, they're no longer cost-effective in industrial use, so I guess there's no reason Bitcoin can't have the same fate, where it's just a token the rich agree is worth $x for large transactions, and there'll always be that floor where NORPs would be able to cost-effectively use Bitcoins as a medium of exchange again.

(I like how this sub-forum now color-codes based on poster's outlook!)
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish
we all bought in at different times but i think a lot bought in at the last low of 65 to 75 so lets keep a good thing going and hold hold hold. when its a new ATH then we all can do what we want but its clear that the whales are in and its driving price up. they dont want to dump and make a few K they want to make a few hundred K so they are going to buy and keep buying till 150 then we (the minows ans a group have a lot of money) will keep it up and it will go to 220. then i dont know if it will drop again or if it will get to a new ATH. that i have no clue on.

ya you haters that want in at fifty cents will talk your shit and say no its dropping but sorry man go buy LTC and cross your fingers BTC is going to the moon then to the sun!!!! and melt in the infanate amount of money it will make everyone. everyone who bout BTC NOW.

Pages:
Jump to: