Pages:
Author

Topic: PRICE STABILITY - page 2. (Read 1148 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 28, 2018, 05:14:38 AM
We can't say that price has a stability, we can have some period of the price being in some range, but this can't be stable in long time, at least not this time, maybe we can have a stability but over years, in 5 or 10 years.
We cant assume that in crypto we can have a stable price specially on bitcoin. It can fluctuate fast as you expected. Crypto has a special personality such as it is very volatile. Me myself before was shocked because of its volatility (Im a stock trader before).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 28, 2018, 03:48:36 AM
I don't think decentralised crypto could have a price stability, but if the transaction supply and demand is balance of the transaction volume is not too much then the volatility won't be too big, for this month the price should move in around 3000 - 4000,and that price shouldn't be too far in 2019
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 27, 2018, 04:41:34 PM
We can't say that price has a stability, we can have some period of the price being in some range, but this can't be stable in long time, at least not this time, maybe we can have a stability but over years, in 5 or 10 years.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 27, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
Do you agree if Bitcoin finds a meeting point for stable prices in the range of $ 4000 - $ 5000 ...? and I think you might not agree but if you look at a few weeks until now, this is what happens to the price of bitcoin still at $ 4000 maybe this is the best way for bitcoin or bitcoin that is still in transition

I say the stability is between $2-3k until 2020. Until new money or the money before has come to crypto again, the price will never rise as what we've seen before. We just need to be patient.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 27, 2018, 02:22:49 PM
Prices can move within a certain range over a relatively long period of time. But that doesn't mean that the price of bitcoin will forever be within that range. One day the price will definitely leave these numbers. Price stability is something that will be hard to happen in decentralized things where no one can control it.
Being decentralized is not the core reason why bitcoin is not having stable prices. Being volatile maybe due to decentralized system but bitcoin is having fluctuating prices as it is still in its early days and yet valued to its maximum level but that will take more time as no one could predict what will be the demand when all the bitcoin will be mined out. Bitcoin was designed to have fluctuating prices and definitely not to have a stable price. This is because only fluctuating prices will be attracting more new people to get into adopt it. Yes, bitcoin needs lots of new adopters so that it will hit mainstream.

Since Crypto is one of the most volatile assets ever, I don't think you will see anything "stable" for a long long time.
Yes, it may take a century of time to have stable prices for bitcoin. I'm not talking about for all cryptos in general but it is true with respect to bitcoin as it is having limited and predetermined supply but no one could predict the level of demands of future. Hence, we cannot expect a stable price in any near future.
Activity: 67
Merit: 24
December 27, 2018, 02:03:04 PM
Since Crypto is one of the most volatile assets ever, I don't think you will see anything "stable" for a long long time.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
Do you agree if Bitcoin finds a meeting point for stable prices in the range of $ 4000 - $ 5000 ...? and I think you might not agree but if you look at a few weeks until now, this is what happens to the price of bitcoin still at $ 4000 maybe this is the best way for bitcoin or bitcoin that is still in transition

Prices can move within a certain range over a relatively long period of time. But that doesn't mean that the price of bitcoin will forever be within that range. One day the price will definitely leave these numbers. Price stability is something that will be hard to happen in decentralized things where no one can control it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 03:51:28 AM
I think, your prediction is almost correct, but in fact, the price of bitcoin is very unstable, don't give up in Crypto trading and continue to make predictions to strengthen your predictions and make you succeed,
How is the prediction correct when bitcoin is currently around $3470? The reality is that bitcoin is down in price today and like it has been happening it can be up tomorrow. 
yeah, you're right, for now the price of bitcoin is not stable, I see the price of bitcoin is $ 3500- $ 4000 +, this year is quite sad but I think there will still be a beautiful day tomorrow, yeah tomorrow the green candle will be in crypto trading.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
when talking about price stability in my opinion it is difficult to predict, because the price of the coin can go up and can go down anytime we don't know. sometimes it can be stable but only temporarily and will certainly change again, very confusing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

This is not a meeting point but a perceivable level of good price acceptance by many or what you call support level. It can be true to many but it can't be true to all so if a certain few that has more than enough monetary power than those many, it can really outlast even the mightiest many.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
December 16, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

I think the BTC price has long moved away from the sweet spot of 4-5k if anything its stability will be roughly around 3,5k. This is what I think given the market situation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

The last multiple times the shorts looked this much, both recouped about half of the fall previously. Which returns us at about 4.9k tops previously we go down once more. Accepting the cycle rehashes. Clearly this won't occur in a couple of days.

Yeah can't be determined yet since we're too close to the holidays. We could be staying under 4k until the year ends where real movement may commence. One thing bugging me is that we were stable around the 6k range for more than a month and the next movement was a steep decline.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
December 16, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

The last multiple times the shorts looked this much, both recouped about half of the fall previously. Which returns us at about 4.9k tops previously we go down once more. Accepting the cycle rehashes. Clearly this won't occur in a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
December 16, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
There have been times and will be more in the future where bitcoins price will
be stable but they are and will not be permanent. As long as bitcoin is tradable
and is used as a speculatory tool there will be volatility. We have already come
to realise this as the norm.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 11:04:47 AM
What i see is bitcoin will have a strong base on $2000 and from that it will start gaining.This is my analyses and the current prices are $3400 and till late December we will get to see this downfall.

You're entitled to your own analysis anyway. I think 2k will be a little bit too crucial for miners that may just move to another alt. 3k would probably be sustained until we get a decent push. But as what we all say, who knows how it's going to play out.
There are so many possibilities that can occur, we cannot predict the market situation properly. There will always be significant changes and sometimes these changes are very unexpected. Many miracles occur and we only need to be able to maximize every situation that exists. In essence, do not ever lose confidence, because by believing in Bitcoin, we can cause a good positive change in the direction of the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 16, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
I see the stable movement of crypto, especially bitcoin, in the price range of $ 4000 and I think there is something they are waiting for to increase prices, whether the certainty of BAKKT ETFs and more on December 12, 2018. I hope Crypto will provide the best price at the end of 2018
There hasn't been any stable movement in cryptocurrency but the market is dipping everyday and there hasn't be found any support zone for Bitcoin during this bear market. Currently bitcoin is at the verge of dipping down to $3,000, which many expert has speculated that after bitcoin hit $3,000 it will bounce back to what had around 2017.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2018, 09:56:14 AM
What i see is bitcoin will have a strong base on $2000 and from that it will start gaining.This is my analyses and the current prices are $3400 and till late December we will get to see this downfall.

You're entitled to your own analysis anyway. I think 2k will be a little bit too crucial for miners that may just move to another alt. 3k would probably be sustained until we get a decent push. But as what we all say, who knows how it's going to play out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
December 08, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
December 08, 2018, 11:56:08 AM
To some extent its impossible to draw a conclusion is this is the most stable state of bitcoin. Cryptocurrency as a whole is still very volatile, in the next couple of weeks we will see if the bitcoin can hold on to this price for long
Bitcoin is not holding on to any price for now, it's actually plummeting to rock bottom,the very reason why I doubt volatility can take effect in this network
We thought during the 4k period that the bitcoin was actually finding a sort of stable/stagnant price but take a good look at what happened..

While some need volatility,others don't and it's all based on our use case of the system,whichever way I'll love to see a steady recovery of the bitcoin,this present price indicates only the worst
Activity: 473
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

I am sure there will be no such thing, there are always people who want to get bitcoin at the lowest possible price with the hope of getting lower, then the income level will be higher. And the seller always has a sense of boredom where he may have time to need money and feel good to sell his assets
Pages:
Jump to: