Pages:
Author

Topic: Price Sudden Rise - page 2. (Read 422 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 05, 2017, 11:59:45 AM
well, if only new accounts would read the first 2 or 3 topics on this forum we wouldn't have this kind of topic every second day.
Come on guys, read around, you are in the right forum, there are tons of very expert members you can follow, don't take in a personal way but really, repeating the same question over and over and over means you are not taking any effort to just read.
Search it's at the top right of the page and it works flawlessly, use it, you won't regret Smiley

i agree mate always newbies asking question with the same topics, do not offended for the newbie's herein forum before you can ask question try to read all threads herein forum as your training how to partitcipate properly in this forum and read the forum rules, by way go back to question of this guy thats the proof bitcoin closedly popularization coming up in the worldwide so the demands of bitcoin goes pumping.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:34:57 AM
It's a great news for investors.they can a make a good profit in this price.I think it's a bigg price.wish a great investors.thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 10:53:36 AM
This just means that the popularity of bitcoin is rising I mean that more and more people are having an eye on bitcoin that's why it sudden raise in my situation in our school almost everyone in our course knows about this one and the people I know they are already into it.
Bitcoin is gaining its momentum in the industry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 08:52:11 AM
well, if only new accounts would read the first 2 or 3 topics on this forum we wouldn't have this kind of topic every second day.
Come on guys, read around, you are in the right forum, there are tons of very expert members you can follow, don't take in a personal way but really, repeating the same question over and over and over means you are not taking any effort to just read.
Search it's at the top right of the page and it works flawlessly, use it, you won't regret Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 08:45:55 AM
Main cause is probably more and more people getting into bitcoin. Demand raises=Price raises.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2017, 08:44:16 AM
Hello, y'all.

Its true that bitcoin keeps increasing in value, but I would like to know why the value increase has been better and faster in the last few months and even reaching a new all time high
Pages:
Jump to: