Pages:
Author

Topic: Price Target 1 or 2 --- Voting LOCKED --- NEW CHART AS OF 8/15/15 (Post #21) - page 2. (Read 1735 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
i'll go for 2 : 300 - 310 , i always want bitcoin price to rise Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH TO FIND THE MOST RECENT CHART TO VOTE ON CORRESPONDING TO THE "NEW CHART DATE" WHICH WILL BE UPDATED EVERY TIME I POST A NEW CHART AND POLL

Past Prediction History

Bitcoin Forum Community (including my 1 vote) -----------     2/3

natewelt (op) ----------------------------------------------------    2/3

These predictions are updated once one of the two price targets are hit. Technically, you all (forum posters) should be able to beat me considering you can continue to vote as the price moves closer to one of the two targets. Also, it's possible I get busy and miss locking the votes at the correct time. Prices are based on the exchange in which the latest chart is posted.

GOOD LUCK! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please choose your near-term price target by voting! It would be great to see what sentiment is right now.

Below is a chart for you to draw inspiration from.

Pages:
Jump to: