Pages:
Author

Topic: Price target - page 9. (Read 1065 times)

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 4057
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
March 26, 2022, 10:15:25 PM
You have to think of 3 big things
  • Risk/ ratio price or entry, cut-loss price or profit-taking price: You should have profit-taking price is 3 times bigger than cut-loss price. It is a good ratio to take risk for your entry. If the ratio is smaller than 1:3, you should not make any entry at all
  • Time is key. Having a good entry does not mean you will be able to exit your position with good profit. Sometimes if time is not on your side, you will have to exit with loss even if you don't want to exit.
  • Make sure you don't have to exit if you don't want to because of margin call, loan repayment call, etc.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 451
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 26, 2022, 07:54:01 PM
The Bitcoin market has now stabilized in the path 40k to 45k. Although it is in bad position for various reasons, at present 45k is a good position.However, looking at the market conditions, it seems that Bitcoin will soon go into the 50K.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 26, 2022, 07:24:44 PM
I expect bitcoin to hit $45k anytime soon. This is not going to take a long time because of the news all around bitcoin. The start of second quarter is going to show more volatility because the market is not acknowledge
Yeah $45k fully good and stable for bitcoin market. Now market conditions controlling and others bitcoin supporting cryptocurrencies also in good condition and positions. If market more than $60k then it would always unstable and volatiles....
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
March 26, 2022, 07:21:06 PM
I expect bitcoin to hit $45k anytime soon. This is not going to take a long time because of the news all around bitcoin. The start of second quarter is going to show more volatility because the market is now acknowledge by most countries. Ukrainia war is a good example because it has created channels for help where fiat has been restricted.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
March 26, 2022, 07:05:55 PM
Bitcoin price is now looking very bulish if its stable in this area for few days and next run can break resistance then end of the year it can go 65-69k in my opinion!! Also it can break its ath at the end of this year!!
Bitcoin prices gradually increasing due to some positive effects issues, Russian parliamentary acception of Bitcoin due to fuel and gases power consumption,  and Ukraine government acception of Bitcoin due to receive payment from different countries. Just wait and see where the Bitcoin prices would be hitted 67k$ or more?
Activity: 956
Merit: 1
March 26, 2022, 06:00:13 PM
Bitcoin price is now looking very bulish if its stable in this area for few days and next run can break resistance then end of the year it can go 65-69k in my opinion!! Also it can break its ath at the end of this year!!
Pages:
Jump to: