Pages:
Author

Topic: Price to hit 400 by 10/20/14 and never head back down - page 2. (Read 2813 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I also want to stress that it will never be this cheap ever again. 2014 will be the last year we will see a 300 dollar coin.
Ok then. Id better sell everything i own and go all in on btc right now? You do understand that people actually might listen to stuff like this and risk being seriously affected by a crash?

I agree with you on this one - (you don't have to say it's based on "insider info"  - who cares if it's subjective - this is the Speculation section of forum  Wink )

BTC is cheap right now, compared to rest of the year thus far, a $50 rise would be easy to accomplish w/o any "news"

If there is any privileged information soon to become public (governmental, private, merchant or resources/commodity) of significant magnitude - a 4-10%/day rise wouldn't be out of the question - daily traders will have to be very careful during this time
legendary
Activity: 4032
Merit: 4562
You're never too old to think young.
Ok then. Id better sell everything i own and go all in on btc right now? You do understand that people actually might listen to stuff like this and risk being seriously affected by a crash?

Anyone who bases their trades on what people post on internet forums deserves whatever happens.

How about the suckers who sold for <$300 because of Faiiiiiling and his sock puppets?
Activity: 263
Merit: 280
I also have a lot of insider info I can't say here.  Huh
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
10/20/14
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
The twentieth of may has alreqdy been, no? Troll more accurate pls.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Your dates. I don't even.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Get your coins cheap while you can. I really urge you all to listen to me. I have a lot of insider info I cant say here. Just buy. That's all you need to know. Thank me later. You will see a 50 - 100 increase by 5/20/14 I am calling it right here right now.

Rarely have I seen someone predict the future correctly on here, but you must be the first to call a movement in the past incorrectly.
Get your coins cheap while you can. I really urge you all to listen to me. I have a lot of insider info I cant say here. Just buy. That's all you need to know. Thank me later. You will see a 50 - 100 increase by 5/20/14 I am calling it right here right now.

Pages:
Jump to: